What's new

Describe how you view other members here

Yeah I know they aren't aware, but that make a correlation between extremist terrorism and a dispute between two ethnicities that had been going on for decades now. Only times there were bombings against Israeli targets and civilian males was during the worst time of uprisings where over a few thousand .

Hmmmm. The response from me is OT, but I will bite.

During the days of Yasser Arafat and the PLO, Indians were sympathisers of Palestinians, or at least the rulers were as they saw the Palestinian struggle as an extension of the struggle against colonialism.

The support for Israel has been recent, and has been instigated by the BJP, a right wing Hindu party you can say. They see in Israel, what the Indians are incapable of. Stern, brutal and callous of consequences. They see Isael as tough on the Islamists, and the perception is that Indians have been too soft on Pakistan and Muslim extremists.

We also gotten closer to Israel due to us embracing globalisation, opening up our markets and the gravitation of India towards the West.

Wholly insufficient. Proper praise and adulation is called for when addressing The Dilli!

My apologies, but neither am I a creative titan worthy enough to imprison your qualities in scribbles on pages,

nor do I have a voice like nectar that can convey the gravity of your escapades.

One must be worthy enough to sing the praises of a giant (metaphorically speaking. Literally in some aspects ;) )

Dilli bhai. You back!!! :D

Wholly insufficient. Proper praise and adulation is called for when addressing The Dilli!

Webby, jan kee aman paon' to mein bhee yehi darr-kh-wast karon' ga kay @hinduguy ko wapas lay ayen. Ghlatian to sabb say hoti rehti hain. :D

@WebMaster

man one of the most wittiest quotes from @hinduguy I am temperamentally Bangladeshi :woot:
@WebMaster
janab-e-ala ,sarkar we all miss @hinduguy he was one of the most polite & balanced members here on pdf please... please bring him back

Last edited:
attention-hoes :disagree::disagree::disagree:

I feel just like @Armstrong at the moment, so unloved and unwanted :(, well sans the love me buns urges...JUST like Buttsy! :cry:

@Hyperion This lemur will chew your face off!:mad: Btw what happened to Hindufairy, did he offer a prostrate massage to a mod or something, I told him that his kinks would get him in to trouble someday.:tsk:

@haman10 imo best Iranian member and a broskie. :D @Serpentine right up there too.

@Islam shall be the winner dig the username still don't know what Islam will win, a raffle sweepstakes? :D Don't post often but cool dude.

@rmi5 @ResurgentIran Other cool Iranians Also @Abii is actually human when he isn't going on his akhoond tirades who would have thought it? :D

@Hazzy997 My Palestinian brother always fighting the good fight although can be naive at time. :D

@al-Hasani Another brother who honestly needs to cut down on his racist outbursts which makes my tirades look tame in comparison. :lol: Would like to meet in person one day though.

@Talon sista :D @Marshmallow baby sista :D

@ZYXW :rolleyes:

@Armstrong derailing every thread with his conversations :lol: Much smarter than he lets on through his trolling.

@Hyperion LOL probably the most similar poster in out look to me although he spares Indians while trying to genocide everybody else, may be a Indian on the low verdict is still out on that one. :D

@RazPaK My brother always getting assassinated by Indians on PDF every other week. @qamar1990 another brother looks like a thug in real life. :D

@Kaan cool Turkish bro. @usernameless another kardes among the best Turkish members here. Also @xenon54
ye kia sub murny lugy hy idr that so many praises for so many ppl?:unsure:

btw why no xplaination for zeezuu? :tongue: @ZYXW

as for me,i really dont like anyone here......:rofl:

jk

This thread has unfortunately turned into a PDF version of Grindr.
no it looks like ppl are expressing their last wishes and good thoughts for each other before dying:lol:

Last edited:
That Guy has the coolest head on this forum. With that he also has very clear reasoning. I'm glad not only to know him but also to have him in my team of blues (though I'm red now :()
Don't worry, I still love you, even if you are red <3

Back
Top Bottom