What's new

Describe how you view other members here

ye kia sub murny lugy hy idr that so many praises for so many ppl?:unsure:

btw why no xplaination for zeezuu? :tongue: @ZYXW

as for me,i really dont like anyone here......:rofl:

jk

no it looks like ppl are expressing their last wishes and good thoughts for each other before dying:lol:

If words could be used to justly praise me, half of these men would already have become etymologists :lol: @KingMamba haha just kidding guys, I swear I am not half as conceited as I act....messing with you all :P

If words could be used to justly praise me, half of these men would already have become etymologists :lol: @KingMamba haha just kidding guys, I swear I am not half as conceited as I act....messing with you all :P
haha nice to see you zeee:tongue:

how the hell are you btw?????

Don't worry, its just bromance.

Newlywed-Bromance-Issue.jpg

Last edited:
@levina
Tell us your opinions on us.
I have a verrrrryyyyy long list Hazzyy:-)
But first and foremost will be
@Marshmallow : Miss congeniality
She was one of the first few frens I made on this forum.And is sooo much fun to be with.One user I miss when she isnt around. (Marsha where's @p(-)0ENiX these days??? I have to make a confession,on my introduction thread i confused you two and thought Phoenix was a gal and Marshmallow was a guy :P )
@p(-)0ENiX : is my Mr.Gadget expert.

@Aamna14: Her opinions often come very close to mine.A very mature user.Sad that she doesnt come to the forum these days.

@Parul : Miss sweet and sour

@Hazzy997 : Mr.Sane of Middle east forum.
I see you as very patriotic and support your fight against Israel.:)

@Ravi Nair :Mr.Fair & blunt.The first user I ever interacted on the forum.

@Dillinger & @Armstrong: Tom and Jerry Personified
Somehow to me babaji & Armstrong come in a single package.:p:
Btw babaji ragged me when I was a n00b:cray: :pissed:
I luv to hate Armstrong,happens to be my handsome lil bro.

@Alpha1: One of the very few neutral users on the forum.

@Ayush : Mr.one liner.

@al-Hasani: the Arabian warrior.

@BDforever : Mr.friendly neighbor.

@DRAY & @kurup : Twins of political science.
2 guys who managed to influence my political opinions.

@Dem!god: Mr.Technologist. Thank you being so supportive...always.

@chak de INDIA : Mr.Congeniality :D
Very friendly and funny angry bird.Somehow he is everybody's friend on this forum.How do you do that chuck???

@Indischer & @scorpionx :Mr."would be" Think-Tanks
These guys can talk about anything and everything.Though Scorpionx would score 0.0009 points extra over Indee,for his zero tolerance on troll posts.
@Chinese-Dragon : I could never imagine a Chinese guy to have such in depth knowledge of Indian history.
kneel-smiley.gif
Still wondering, why aren't you a TTA yet???

@Leader : Mr.Activist of the forum.Kudos to you for bringing up posts and threads on social issues.Nobody has been as consıstent as you.

@SpArK : Mr. sarcastically funny...picks on me very often.But his sarcasm peppered with humor actually makes me go ROFLing.My signature is inspired his comment "LOL"

@thesolar65 : We share some common interest in science and technology section.

@OrionHunter : Mickey, the Alien expert

@S.U.R.B. : Doctor.Movie Maniac or should it be Dr.movies wikipedia???
thinking smiley.gif

Where are you doc??? where the hell are you???
waiting1-smiley.gif

@T-123456 Turk with a cigar.:smokin:

And there are sooo many more members who make this forum all the more fun, the Bimaru and Naswar gang.
Thank you all.

You know Levina. Small forum.
Yeah hazzyy knows me ....small forum isnt it??? :-)

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr I forgot to mention somebody

Last edited:
Bangladeshis - Great guys including @idune @BDforever @MBI Munshi @kalu_miah @kobiraaz @eastwatch @Luffy 500 @Al-zakir @Md Akmal @Saiful Islam @khair_ctg @Skies and numerous others to mention. The only exceptions to these wonderful people are those Master Trolls @IamBengali and @Avishek

Indians - 40% are annoying Trolls.....
The 60% I like include people Like @Ravi Nair , @Ayush , @SarthakGanguly @SpArK @Dillinger and numerous others ( Too many to mention all by name ).

Chinese - Love the Chinese , practically all of them ( which explains their 90%+ highest rating in Pakistan, Lol..:rofl: ) , including @Chinese-Dragon , @Genesis @xuxu1457 @ChineseTiger1986 @cnleio @siegecrossbow @SinoSoldier @Brotherhood @Martian2 and numerous others :china:

Saudis - Like them all including @Yzd Khalifa , @al-Hasani , @Arabian Legend ,@JUBA , @Bubblegum Crisis

Turkish - Practically all of them are quite cultured including @xenon54 , @Sinan , @cabatli_53 , @BordoEnes , @Targon @what @Babur Han @Zulkarneyn @Kaan @Neptune @Ottoman-Turk n @T-123456 , these are all nice guys and it is great interacting with them all, with the sole exception of that one rude, uncivilized and obnoxious kid @LegionnairE

Israelis - Most are direct and all business and likeable especially @500 who is always polite , even when I disagree with her

Iranians - Most of them are quite civilized and Polite so it is fun interacting with them

Egyptians - Most are polite and kind

Tunisians / Algerians / North Africans generally very nice.

Palestinians - @Hazzy997 , The only Palestinian guy on the PDF that I know and he is great

Jordanians - @BLACKEAGLE , the only Jordanian I know and l like him

Fellow Americans - Love @gambit , @Juice and others who give constructive criticism nd yet manage to stay polite....:usflag:

Fellow Pakistanis - Love every one of them accept those two Brainwashed and annoying MQM guys @w-11 and @darkinsky
However , @batmannow is polite and cultured kid. :pakistan:

Cheers , ALL :cheers:

Last edited:
:guns:

Bangladeshis - Great guys except for that Master Troll @IamBengali

Indians - 40% are annoying Trolls.....
The 60% I like include people Like @Ravi Nair , @Ayush , @SarthakGanguly and numerous others ( Too many to mention all by name ).

Chinese - Love the Chinese , practically all of them ( which explains their 90%+ highest rating in Pakistan, Lol..:rofl: ) :china:

Saudis - Like them all including @Yzd Khalifa , @al-Hasani , @Arabian Legend ,@JUBA , @Bubblegum Crisis

Turkish - Practically all of them are quite cultured except that one rude, uncivilized and obnoxious kid @LegionnairE

Israelis - Most are direct and all business and likeable especially @500 who is always polite , even when I disagree with her

Iranians - Most of them are quite civilized and Polite so it is fun interacting with them

Egyptians - Most are polite and kind

Tunisians / Algerians / North Africans generally very nice.

Palestinians - @Hazzy997 , The only Palestinian guy on the PDF that I know and he is great

Jordanians - @BLACKEAGLE , the only Jordanian I know and l like him

Fellow Americans - Love @gambit , @Juice and others who give constructive criticism nd yet manage to stay polite....:usflag:

Fellow Pakistanis - Love every one of them accept those two Brainwashed and annoying MQM guys @w-11 and @darkinsky
However , @batmannow is polite and cultured kid. :pakistan:

Cheers , ALL :cheers:

I have a verrrrryyyyy long list Hazzyy:-)
But first and foremost will be
@Marshmallow : Miss congeniality
She was one of the first few frens I made on this forum.And is sooo much fun to be with.One user I miss when she isnt around. (Marsha where's @p(-)0ENiX these days??? I have to make a confession,on my introduction thread i confused you two and thought Phoenix was a gal and Marshmallow was a guy :P )
@p(-)0ENiX : is my Mr.Gadget expert.

@Aamna14: Her opinions often come very close to mine.A very mature user.Sad that she doesnt come to the forum these days.

@Parul : Miss sweet and sour

@Hazzy997 : Mr.Sane of Middle east forum.
I see you as very patriotic and support your fight against Israel.:)

@Ravi Nair :Mr.Fair & blunt.The first user I ever interacted on the forum.

@Dillinger & @Armstrong: Tom and Jerry Personified
Somehow to me babaji & Armstrong come in a single package.:p:
Btw babaji ragged me when I was a n00b:cray: :pissed:
I luv to hate Armstrong,happens to be my handsome lil bro.

@Alpha1: One of the very few neutral users on the forum.

@Ayush : Mr.one liner.

@al-Hasani: the Arabian warrior.

@BDforever : Mr.friendly neighbor.

@DRAY & @kurup : Twins of political science.
2 guys who managed to influence my political opinions.

@Dem!god: Mr.Technologist. Thank you being so supportive...always.

@chak de INDIA : Mr.Congeniality :D
Very friendly and funny angry bird.Somehow he is everybody's friend on this forum.How do you do that chuck???

@Indischer & @scorpionx :Mr."would be" Think-Tanks
These guys can talk about anything and everything.Though Scorpionx would score 0.0009 points extra over Indee,for his zero tolerance on troll posts.
@Chinese-Dragon : I could never imagine a Chinese guy to have such in depth knowledge of Indian history.
kneel-smiley.gif
Still wondering, why aren't you a TTA yet???

@Leader : Mr.Activist of the forum.Kudos to you for bringing up posts and threads on social issues.Nobody has been as consıstent as you.

@SpArK : Mr. sarcastically funny...picks on me very often.But his sarcasm peppered with humor actually makes me go ROFLing.My signature is inspired his comment "LOL"

@thesolar65 : We share some common interest in science and technology section.

@OrionHunter : Mickey, the Alien expert

@S.U.R.B. : Doctor.Movie Maniac or should it be Dr.movies wikipedia.
Where are you doc??? where the hell are you???

@T-123456 Turk with a cigar.:smokin:

And there are sooo many more members who make this forum all the more fun, the Bimaru and Naswar gang.
Thank you all.

Yeah hazzyy knows me ....small forum isnt it??? :-)

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr I forgot to mention somebody

@Aeronaut :Mr.TROLLNAUT :p: (Nömenklatura copyrighted by @Cherokee)
I imagine him shouting yeeeehaaawww after every troll post he makes on this forum.
Suffers from dual personality disorder(funnny ınsıde and broody outsıde)
If any member finds TROLLNAUT's troll posts on the forum please report it to @WebMaster
Escape!!
:crazy_pilot:

Y didn't mention me ..

EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT...

Y didn't mention me ..

EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT...
I wanted to....but you are so unpredictable that I didnt wanna take risks.:undecided:

When I interacted with you few months back you sounded sooo sane.:agree:

And 2 weeks back you shattered that image by calling me a TROLLLL:cray:

@DESERT FIGHTER Btw your title would be SHER -E -PAKSTAN :-)

Back
Top Bottom