What's new

Describe how you view other members here

To be honest, most Indians are not aware of ground realities and history behind I/P conflict.

The reason that we are the sufferer of extreme terrorism ourselves, we do rapidly connect to anyone who face the same. Its just wrong perception.

Yeah I know they aren't aware, but that make a correlation between extremist terrorism and a dispute between two ethnicities that had been going on for decades now. Only times there were bombings against Israeli targets and civilian males was during the worst time of uprisings where over a few thousand Palestinians were killed. We cant understand this because we've never been in a desperate and weak state. Jewish militants used to use similar tactics against us and my family was ethnically cleansed when they had grenades thrown at them they fled, I'm from modern day central/northern Israel. So it's a case of post colonial occupation even though everybody around us gained independence besides us. The British came and said we're splitting it whether you like it or not. This is a conflict that has been going on for decades and it's not a case of religious terrorism or something of that sort. We are moderate Muslims but we need means to security and we can't do it through any other method than amassing some rockets. It's better for us in the long run to guarantee long term security, however, we can't prevent Israel from occupying our land. Every day we lose more rights and more resources and land.

@EyanKhan budding analyst
Badass bro :tup:

@EyanKhan - age se pehle mature ho gaya hai, balanced, a good guy
Awesome person , good humour :happy:
puts weird baby pics for profile pic :haha:

@Armstrong
scale.php

j/k awesome big bro :smart:

When you get your fairy turkish butt to sarhad, I will show you how to drink lassi. :lol:
in hostel life, laasi was called ''entertainment'' and was a right of passage for every firstula after his fooling -- alonge a good dinner as welll

@Armstrong

fat loss= 70% caloric restriction , 20% cardio/treadmill , 10% wt training compound exercises

Last edited:
@levina - badi behen, dost, jagat maataa ( :rofl: )

Oye mere angry bird...inni hassi kyun aarahi hai???8-)
Jagat mataa??? Kyun bhai??? Aur koyi title nahi mila tha???

But you would remain my lil angry bird "chuck" :-)

Last edited:
@Kaan @xenon54 @rmi5 @Ravi Nair @Sinan

All very rational, realistic and nice people who bring sanity to sometimes over the top batshit insane threads.

@Aeronaut - Really good guy and very fair mod

@Chinese-Dragon - Seems like a very level headed individual. Nationalistic, yet also very rational and pragmatic

Thank you for mentioning me my friend. I would put you in the list as well. Unfirtunately the insanity in this thread gets to me on occasion as well.

@levina @Aeronaut @Ayush @Indischer @chak de INDIA @Azlan Haider @RAMPAGE @DESERT FIGHTER ( :D ) @Dem!god @Parul

are the people I view positively.

Special mention to @Oscar and @Dillinger

@levina

Tell us your opinions on us. :)

You know Levina. Small forum.

Well yes he is gareeb after got married & shareef to usko bana hi dena tha gharwali ne ...

Tau ji pe shak na karo yaar.... he's really in shocking position now....

Mujhe to lagta hai ab ye prajaati hi khatrey main hai...
@Imran Khan tau I am very sad on your situation ....
main apka ye ehsaan kaheen nhi bhollon ga maharaaj

Back
Top Bottom