What's new

Describe how you view other members here

man one of the most wittiest quotes from @hinduguy I am temperamentally Bangladeshi :woot:
@Web Master janab-e-ala ,sarkar we all miss @hinduguy he was one of the most polite & balanced members here on pdf please... please bring him back
Na hes good ... dont bring tht thing back!

As for you... man you are mysterious? but a tharki ..:lol:

@DESERT FIGHTER my bacha baz comrade
@EyanKhan budding analyst
@Armstrong big brother
@Talon bookworm lady
@RazPaK resident Mujahid-e-Hind, in a good way....
@batmannow true patriot at heart

Tag team partner ..:rofl:

i'm outta here after 2 pages...

My respects to you sir..

Describe how you view other members here | Page 13

Last edited:
Thanks buddy!

- Have had several differences of opinion, but still able to have no hard feelings and agree to disagree
- Highly respect your passion for palestinian issues
- Of course there's the mutual pothole concerns :cry: and liking the same coffee :cheesy:
- Like me, you also like and appreciate the mighty Corvette for being able to compete with Euro exotics that are twice as much $$$$
- All around nice dude that I find easy to talk to and joke around with.

Wierd supa man ... pops up in threads .. thanks people.. posts memes n maybe a post or 2 n vanishes..

Loco Central Asians him n tht Ahiska? dude.... these species can only be found the the habitat of Turkish Tea House.. along with the Azerbaijani dude.:lol:

Thank you,Cheeky didi. You are among the rare exceptions here.:-)

One of the most rational indian members.. i like you man.. NO HOMO ..:rofl:

21 / 22 or something. :)

@RazPaK, bhai, tumharay liye:

Sarson-ka-saag-and-makki-ki-roti.jpg

ch.jpg

Hes 26-27?

@indianss

Most of you are interesting knowledgable people with the exception of those who cheer for Israel :Dvand I mix you guys up I can't member who is who. :D

Indians support Isreal for strategic reasons and their help to us in defence. We are equally sympathetic to palestine and want a peaceful resolution.

We are equally hurt when an Israeli air strike kills innocent palestine or a rocket filed by Hamas kills an Israeli. Our friendship to Iran is independent to Indo-Israel relations.

You will not find many Indians cheering for Israel against Iran/Palestine.

Indians support Isreal for strategic reasons and their help to us in defence. We are equally sympathetic to palestine and want a peaceful resolution.

We are equally hurt when an Israeli air strike kills innocent palestine or a rocket filed by Hamas kills an Israeli. Our friendship to Iran is independent to Indo-Israel relations.

You will not find many Indians cheering for Israel against Iran/Palestine.

It's very rare for Palestinian retaliatory attacks to kill Israelis, people need to look at background info and context before they start condemning people. I've seen Indians here cheer Israel when it's attacking Gaza even though it's not in self defense. And most of the time it's excessive and disproportionate. Hamas is a government that wants to govern, the duty of the government is to protect the Palestinian people. If Hamas didmt retaliate to past Israeli attacks this would give them assurances that they're safe and secure when attacking Gaza. However, since there was a response it makes them want to avoid another offensive even if they're capable of it.

It's very rare for Palestinian retaliatory attacks to kill Israelis, people need to look at background info and context before they start condemning people. I've seen Indians here cheer Israel when it's attacking Gaza even though it's not in self defense. And most of the time it's excessive and disproportionate. Hamas is a government that wants to govern, the duty of the government is to protect the Palestinian people. If Hamas didmt retaliate to past Israeli attacks this would give them assurances that they're safe and secure when attacking Gaza. However, since there was a response it makes them want to avoid another offensive even if they're capable of it.

To be honest, most Indians are not aware of ground realities and history behind I/P conflict.

The reason that we are the sufferer of extreme terrorism ourselves, we do rapidly connect to anyone who face the same. Its just wrong perception.

Back
Top Bottom