What's new

Describe how you view other members here

@Aeronaut

-seems like a father figure to many on the forum.
-regards, regards, regards.
-informative posts.
-thick skin.
-Maintains the professionalism of the Forum.
-Fair Moderator.
-Really works to make this forum the best one out their.
-intellectual type of guy.
-has a sense of humor.

wtf did i just read....:rofl:

Last edited:
@KAL-EL

-Alll American guy :)
-drinks the same coffee as me :D
-concerned over potholes :D
-nice person all around

Thanks buddy!

- Have had several differences of opinion, but still able to have no hard feelings and agree to disagree
- Highly respect your passion for palestinian issues
- Of course there's the mutual pothole concerns :cry: and liking the same coffee :cheesy:
- Like me, you also like and appreciate the mighty Corvette for being able to compete with Euro exotics that are twice as much $$$$
- All around nice dude that I find easy to talk to and joke around with.

@Kaan @xenon54 @rmi5 @Ravi Nair @Sinan

All very rational, realistic and nice people who bring sanity to sometimes over the top batshit insane threads.

@Aeronaut - Really good guy and very fair mod

@Chinese-Dragon - Seems like a very level headed individual. Nationalistic, yet also very rational and pragmatic

@ ellis/Sun Piwa my favorite cartoon character (HongWu running a very close second) I miss you HongWu!!!

An honorable mention goes to the troll who once stared a thread telling people that "Pelicans were eating to many fish" :laugh:

Oh, and he Israeli nationalist who keeps getting banned and coming back lol

There are more people that I like and respect here. Just don't remember them all at this very moment :super:

Wanted to also give a shout out to the Turkish Tea House and all my buds there! I know, the Tea House isn't a person. It's a very welcoming and calm place though. :agree:

Also nice that I've been able to make friends with people from countries that don't necessarily have the best of relations with mine. Further proving that an individual shouldn't be judged solely on the policies of the nation he/she originates from.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom