What's new

deputy commander Sayyaris interview criticizing the irgc

Sayyari is old and his brain is dried by western teaches which even themselves didn't execute, for example avoiding economic activities.

This purely isolated army from economy, from industry, even from society was a west dictate for their puppets, inactive and pure burden in peace, inefficient and insufficient during war is a model which was exclusively created for us.

In US it's army is leading and directing the industry, you just have to look for the source of their softwares, hardwares and even networks to know what I'm talking about. US army even controls the Hollywood, and here this dead brain man says our teaching (his west teachings) says don't have a camera! well, take my advice, your ideas are even useless for museums.

about US past activities in our waters he is lying as well, I first heard it from an army guy (my father) with details way more humiliating than what Sayyari is complaining about.

about his bravery in fallen Khorramshahr it's enough to compare it with Ahwaz, where bunch of untrained and poorly armed IRGC volunteers, some even with sticks! stopped Iraq's armored division from capturing the city.

It's enough to compare IRGC which raided army depots and forcefully took out the weapons to defend the Ahwaz, with army officers who stood still to allow Iraq capture Khorramshaher and their excuse was higher order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is higher order, go f@ck yourself!
How many time in the year before the war with Iraq ,Army went to parliament and Government and told them Iraq want to attack Iran , their movement show they want to atack us and iran is not ready and it fall to deaf ear.
didn't Army provided the plan to defend without permission from government and parliament when they saw nobody care and even sent a copy to Irgc (Zualfaqar , Alborz and Abuzar plans) who were the people who disabled Army armored equipment in khuzestan before the war ?
Didn't parliament told Army that Iraq Shias wil never Attack Iran when head of 2nd bureau army in Khordad of 1359 warned in parliament about imminent Iraqi attack
didn't Just before the start of war khuzestan Governor and head of revolutionary committee in khuzestan changed the commander َof armored division there and put a communication Lieutenant colonel in his place that could not distinguish tank from an IFV and had zero experience in battle and commanding ?
didn't after the revolution we restructured army and moved personnel to the divisions which they were not trained for them. didn't we prevent army moved its personnel from cities inside Iran to the border til 31 of shahrivar that Iraq bombed the cities even after Imam Said for each bullet Iraq fired fire 8 bullet toward them ?
didn't when army wanted to send 13 and 21 division to the border some stopped them and said army want to make a coupe ?didn't governor of khurassan prevented 77th armed division to go to khuzestan ? didn't they ordered 99th division who has moved its forces to border that come back ?
https://defapress.ir/fa/news/259512/خاطرات-یک-فرمانده-ارتشی-از-جنگ-و-روزهای-پیش-از-جنگ

Yeah well we saw how Army fights. Artesh got sent to Syria. The famous “Nohed” was sent and got their *** wiped at El Eis which Hezbollah and IRGC had to fight To take back. National embarrassment.

Artesh should focus on training their soldiers.

It’s a fact of life that Artesh doesn’t have as much funding opp as IRGC. There should be greater parity or a complete separate process for funding IRGC vs Artesh.

In my opinion, IRGC should send funding approval directly to Rahbar and Security Council while Artesh goes the traditional parliament and president route. Making IRGC and Artesh share a single pot is stupid it’s like asking a lion to share food with a vulture.

Not to mention IRGC at this point is mostly an exo-territorial and deterrence Force so it’s needs are different from a traditional military architecture like Artesh.
Man you are stupid as hell eveven IRGC members get their regular training from the army. the army is a professional instituion inside iran and doesnt engage in clownish attempts. Have you ever heard of them engaging in a verbal warfare with the enemies. it is because they are more active in the background.

How many time in the year before the war with Iraq ,Army went to parliament and Government and told them Iraq want to attack Iran , their movement show they want to atack us and iran is not ready and it fall to deaf ear.
didn't Army provided the plan to defend without permission from government and parliament when they saw nobody care and even sent a copy to Irgc (Zualfaqar , Alborz and Abuzar plans) who were the people who disabled Army armored equipment in khuzestan before the war ?
Didn't parliament told Army that Iraq Shias wil never Attack Iran when head of 2nd bureau army in Khordad of 1359 warned in parliament about imminent Iraqi attack
didn't Just before the start of war khuzestan Governor and head of revolutionary committee in khuzestan changed the commander َof armored division there and put a communication Lieutenant colonel in his place that could not distinguish tank from an IFV and had zero experience in battle and commanding ?
didn't after the revolution we restructured army and moved personnel to the divisions which they were not trained for them. didn't we prevent army moved its personnel from cities inside Iran to the border til 31 of shahrivar that Iraq bombed the cities even after Imam Said for each bullet Iraq fired fire 8 bullet toward them ?
didn't when army wanted to send 13 and 21 division to the border some stopped them and said army want to make a coupe ?didn't governor of khurassan prevented 77th armed division to go to khuzestan ? didn't they ordered 99th division who has moved its forces to border that come back ?
https://defapress.ir/fa/news/259512/خاطرات-یک-فرمانده-ارتشی-از-جنگ-و-روزهای-پیش-از-جنگ
majority of foreigners dont knows this but the army stayed largely out of the war from 1982 onwards. i am not saying they didnt participate at all yes but compared to the irgc baboons a much lesser role. hadnt army rushed to aid the sepah khoramshahr would have never been liberated. it was the 77th regular army division of mashad khorasan that broke the enemys back and its armoured division.

sepah was just good at sending people in large scale human wave attacks on mines and as cannon fodder for iraqi machine gun positions, army never did such things. army got sidelined badly. the leadership preferred to mostly rely on religious human wave attacks. till 1982 iran and its army fought bravely and took back every inch conquered by saddams 4th world largest army in the world backed by superpowers. its a feat no other army easily can replicate. from 1982 up to 1988 was a joke run by irgc and its incompetent splinter militias.

anyway i dont say disband irgc now as its too late but the powr must be given to army in a coordinatd and slow pace. the army should as it is in every country safeguard irans water land and air. it is a armys task.

Last edited:
Sayyari is old and his brain is dried by western teaches which even themselves didn't execute, for example avoiding economic activities.

This purely isolated army from economy, from industry, even from society was a west dictate for their puppets, inactive and pure burden in peace, inefficient and insufficient during war is a model which was exclusively created for us.

In US it's army is leading and directing the industry, you just have to look for the source of their softwares, hardwares and even networks to know what I'm talking about. US army even controls the Hollywood, and here this dead brain man says our teaching (his west teachings) says don't have a camera! well, take my advice, your ideas are even useless for museums.

about US past activities in our waters he is lying as well, I first heard it from an army guy (my father) with details way more humiliating than what Sayyari is complaining about.

about his bravery in fallen Khorramshahr it's enough to compare it with Ahwaz, where bunch of untrained and poorly armed IRGC volunteers, some even with sticks! stopped Iraq's armored division from capturing the city.

It's enough to compare IRGC which raided army depots and forcefully took out the weapons to defend the Ahwaz, with army officers who stood still to allow Iraq capture Khorramshaher and their excuse was higher order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is higher order, go f@ck yourself!

My posts show I have always respected Sepah. But the truth is, what the air force did in the Iran-Iraq war is more than Sepah has ever done for Iran. Maybe the exemption is Soleimani and the Quds force. But that is just speculation, we dont know for sure what would happen without Soleimanis leading the Quds force. But it is 100% sure we would lose the war had it not been for our Air force. Without the Air force, Islamic republic wouldn't even exist today.

Weather you agree with the Admiral or not is besides the point.....the IRGC at some point needs to be reined in, we cannot have a democracy, (yes I called it a democracy) with gunmen defending the status quo...and getting involved with politics and even going as far as publicly criticizing the civilian president and elected officials.
This is not good for the freedom of IRANIANS

Whats the opinion of the iranian members here on deputy commander Sayyaris interview today?
He most certainly did NOT criticize IRGC. he mostly talked about media and no coverage to artesh stuff. also, that was not the whole interview. I would like to see it in it's complete form, and not edited by Journalists.
Though I personally want to ask him (admiral sayyari): what about your own PR department? where were they all these 40 or so years?

He most certainly did NOT criticize IRGC. he mostly talked about media and no coverage to artesh stuff. also, that was not the whole interview. I would like to see it in it's complete form, and not edited by Journalists.
Though I personally want to ask him (admiral sayyari): what about your own PR department? where were they all these 40 or so years?
if you really bothered to know his opinion you would have found it already. he talked about it in detail before and in th interview. TLDR; artesh isnt a attention seeking whore organization like some others out there.

Back
Top Bottom