What's new

Depressing State of Pakistani Height [THE WORST —STAN COUNTRY]

Factually speaking the writers never used the "Indians". Your translating old text and using modern names. As regards dark, yes you are correct.
actually, I like the term asiatic ethopians for modern day India , it will also clear lots of confusions from name India.

no lol Greeks compared Punjabi/sindhis to egyptians and clearly mentiioned people below that region were asiatic ethopians.you are wrongly quoting the famous text.
His entire mission on PDF is to build up the canard regarded as gospel by Indians. That Paks have no identity and we are just converted 'refugee Indians' living on the Indus. Which might apply to him but he wants rest of us to drown in that swamp.

His entire mission on PDF is to build up the canard regarded as gospel by Indians. That Paks have no identity and we are just converted 'refugee Indians' living on the Indus. Which might apply to him but he wants rest of us to drown in that swamp.
many descendants of Altaf Bhai are like that , I have met quite a few on Quora and other online world and all hailed from similar background. I mean even I dont agree with Pakistanis who want to compeltely disconnect them from India and south asia , but links should be talked about while preserving ones distinctiveness.

many descendants of Altaf Bhai are like that , I have met quite a few on Quora and other online world and all hailed from similar background. I mean even I dont agree with Pakistanis who want to compeltely disconnect them from India and south asia , but links should be talked about while preserving ones distinctiveness.
You know last month I was in Greece. There I visited a tiny island called Crete. I saw many restaurents carrying the "genuine Kriti food". The Greeks are a tiny sliver of Europe at only about 22 million people. The Cretans have a population of less than a Pakistani rural district of about 1/4 million. That is a tiny. Yet they they were flogging their identity as Cretans. Cretan food etc.

Here we have a country of 200 million people, nearly half of Europe and we are just pushed underneath the carpet as 'Indian or Desi". This is thanks to people like @W.11

You know last month I was in Greece. There I visited a tiny island called Crete. I saw many restaurents carrying the "genuine Kriti food". The Greeks are a tiny sliver of Europe at only about 22 million people. The Cretans have a population of less than a Pakistani rural district of about 1/4 million. That is a tiny. Yet they they were flogging their identity as Cretans. Cretan food etc.

Here we have a country of 200 million people, nearly half of Europe and we are just pushed underneath the carpet as 'Indian or Desi". This is thanks to people like @W.11
I agree, I have never seen italians , Germans , French , Brits forcing others idenitty on own , when they defintiely share certain things with each other . similarly mena people who have many idenities , even levantines arabs who are arabs alway mention of their phoenician roots.

I agree, I have never seen italians , Germans , French , Brits forcing others idenitty on own , when they defintiely share certain things with each other . similarly mena people who have many idenities , even levantines arabs who are arabs alway mention of their phoenician roots.
Tell me the differance between?

• English
  • Welsh
  • Irish
  • Amrican
  • Scots
  • Canadian
  • Australian
  • New Zealander

They are all white, all speak English, all Christian, all mostly originated from British isles etc

That is really sad considering the fact that this "desi", "south asian" or "indian" identy that is forced upon Pakistanis was first done by the British in order to group completely different races and ethnic groups together so it would be easier for them to rule during the British Raj.

everybody missing the Elephant in the room...Increasing frequency of masturbation and ejaculation leading to loss of vital fluid, nutrients and minerals...this is leading to sub standard growth....Pr0n is a leading cause of shorter height among modern south Asian cohorts...1989 was the last year of peak height in India (birth year)...for Pakistan its around mid 1960s

everybody missing the Elephant in the room...Increasing frequency of masturbation and ejaculation leading to loss of vital fluid, nutrients and minerals...this is leading to sub standard growth....Pr0n is a leading cause of shorter height among modern south Asian cohorts...1989 was the last year of peak height in India (birth year)...for Pakistan its around mid 1960s

So basically your theory 0-13 years old are watching **** and fapping...👍

no 13 onwards...hurting the last few inches of growth

That wouldn’t matter because that’s past the bulk of growing age. The main reasons are malnutrition, lack of important micronutrients and one more reason is the harmones being used in our livestock industry which messes with the onset of puberty which results in effecting the height.

Tell me the differance between?

• English
  • Welsh
  • Irish
  • Amrican
  • Scots
  • Canadian
  • Australian
  • New Zealander

They are all white, all speak English, all Christian, all mostly originated from British isles etc
Hey, I'm glad you're back.

Do check out this thread I had meant to tag you in, but I believe you were banned at that time. Since you take a great interest in Pakistani history, I believe you will be intrigued by this:

There is no scientific basis for this claim.

He is technically Indian.

I believe it's our failure to have not properly integrated them; instead, the process of integration has been the other way around. We speak their language, learn their history, are conditioned to idealize their culture, praise their heroes and much more meanwhile the indigenous elements of our country are generally either buried, looked down upon or exotified. They have had, since the conception of our state, effective control over our national compass.

Last edited:

You prefer Greek or Turkish Cuisine and Crete is suppose to be where their best cuisine is from I heard again before the advent of Turkish restaurants and gyro places in the 2000s all those places here were Greek

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom