What's new

Depressing State of Pakistani Height [THE WORST —STAN COUNTRY]

Shehr Abbasi

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today, I was looking at the state of Pakistani mens' average height, and I was shocked & became severely dishearten. We did not grow our heights in the past 100 years. In 1896, we were TALLEST country compared to all seven -stans. But, today almost all -stan countries have passed us. We are now second SHORTEST country of all -stans. Why cannot do better and become tallest country again?

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 9.44.46 AM.png

What are your guy's thoughts? What should be plan to increase health & fitess of our country's men? For example, I am 165 cm or 5 foot 5 inches, is there any way to increase height in adult-hood, several years past growth-time?

Stunted growth !!

Grandfather born in Himalayan foothills was 6ft 1 inch at the time of his burial. Full set of red hair and blue shining eyes.

His grandson born in Sindh gets bullied for being too short.

Perks of religious migration I believe

Stunted growth !!

Grandfather born in Himalayan foothills was 6ft 1 inch at the time of his burial. Full set of red hair and blue shining eyes.

What is the cause of this stunted growth? Maybe someone is mixing anti-hormones into our food supplies! How does Uzbekistan become so tall, but not Pakistan?

What is the cause of this stunted growth? Maybe someone is mixing anti-hormones into our food supplies! How does Uzbekistan become so tall, but not Pakistan?

It's probably more related to an influx of people from India after Partition

Pre Partition you had mostly natural locals

Also that the increase in Pakistani population has mostly been in places like Sindh as opposed to let's say KP or Kashmir where people tend to be taller

We also have 220 million population

PAKISTAN only declared independence in 1947

It's not clear cut and the stats are a bit iffy

Also that the increase in Pakistani population has mostly been in places like Sindh as opposed to let's say KP or Kashmir where people tend to be taller

I just want to say we had Bangladesh in 1947. As we know Bangladesh is smaller height. How did Pakistan still loose height even after the lost of East Pakistan?

Stunted growth !!

My grandfather born Heryana, 6ft3 inch. My father, also born in Heryana, 6ft2inch. I , born in Sindh, 5ft10inch.
Lakh di lanat gandi khorak and polluted environment, is all I want to say.

The simple asnwer is: Law of genetics. It has more to do with genes than with evnironment. Marrying a partner with short/tall height could produce babies with less/more height depening on the dominant genes in the babies.

Simple answer: Poverty leads to malnourishment/not eating right vitamins. On top of this you add the factor of genetics present everywhere, your average is brought down. Alhamdullilah I was fed well (am Kashmiri by race) and grew to 6ft. If we sort out our eastern and western security issues and we focus on economy etc it will increase

No other country in the world is facing Afghanistan on one side and India on the other

whole of the world tried Afghanistan invasion and failed but created some of the loyalty and using those people against Pakistan and creating problems for Pakistan. PTM is the prime example, when Pakistan started pak Afghan border wiring, even USA who always bla Pakistan for people attacking its positions from Pakistan didn’t help and agreed to it , this is the state in which Pakistan keep on fighting for its existence

India is on other side is enemy of Pakistan and it cannot be a good country at all, killing innocent people in Kashmir and holding Kashmiri land which belongs to Pakistan unjustified

now another side is iran with its own problems and sometimes helping india but now it’s in league with Pakistan and China

China is the only friendly country as a neighbor of Pakistan

Show me any other country in the world in constant war like situations like this. Most of these so called powerful countries will become history in such constant events
It’s our Pakistan and it’s people who are fighting and will keep on fighting
What the f*ck does that have to do with nutrition which impacts (growing or declining) height.

The simple asnwer is: Law of genetics. It has more to do with genes than with evnironment. Marrying a partner with short/tall height could produce babies with less/more height depening on the dominant genes in the babies.

The answer is down to stunted growth due to malnutrition. Large parts of our society don't have enough to eat, thier growth is limited.

Also idiots who treat thier woman like a baby factory. Anyone who has a child will know the physical impact it takes on your wife's health. Then women start breast feeding which also takes extra energy. Meanwhile the idiot gets her pregnant again after a few months. Now she is pregnant and breastfeeding. Neither child gets enough nutrients, especially as the woman is ill and tired through lack of sleep. Then baby 2 is born, 1 is no longer breastfed, number 2 is, she is pregnant again and doesn't have time to chase after number 1 to try and feed it and play with it....

No physical exercise of urban women. Weak women (and men) produce weak off spring. I can guarantee that where rural people of the same ethnicity and the same economic status compare height with urban people, the rural people will be taller.

Cousin marriage killing off natural selection. In the past the stronger men (as typically they were likely to come from a stronger economic background too) would get thier pick of the women. Today people are obsessed with cousin marriage - meaning anyone can get a man/woman significantly better than them. This brings down genetic standards and also reduces the gene pool, increasing the risks of genetic disease.

What the f*ck does that have to do with nutrition which impacts (growing or declining) height.
If you can’t understand the constant pressure and it’s physical effects then there is no point in discussion with you
Chill

Today, I was looking at the state of Pakistani mens' average height, and I was shocked & became severely dishearten. We did not grow our heights in the past 100 years. In 1896, we were TALLEST country compared to all seven -stans. But, today almost all -stan countries have passed us. We are now second SHORTEST country of all -stans. Why cannot do better and become tallest country again?

View attachment 665275

What are your guy's thoughts? What should be plan to increase health & fitess of our country's men? For example, I am 165 cm or 5 foot 5 inches, is there any way to increase height in adult-hood, several years past growth-time?
Your height is primarily dictated by your genes. Although diet has a role to play but it would impact over many generations. Age is another factor. When I was younger I was taste over 6ft. Now at 57 I am shade under 6ft.

If you look at pics comparing northern Jatt/Rajput soldiers during WW2 they were as tall as the European soldiers but after years of cousin marriages, poverty, malnutrition and migration the height decreased a lot.

They live in areas where you need to be tall to breath anyhow. It's simply lack of balanced diet and environmental pollution.

You can always blame it on some minorities or Islam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom