What's new

Depressing State of Pakistani Height [THE WORST —STAN COUNTRY]

I just want to say we had Bangladesh in 1947. As we know Bangladesh is smaller height. How did Pakistan still loose height even after the lost of East Pakistan?

My impression is that Pakistanis are fair in height and weight.

What is the cause of this stunted growth? Maybe someone is mixing anti-hormones into our food supplies! How does Uzbekistan become so tall, but not Pakistan?

Do not copy western medicine and food growing techniques take what works cut out the rest. stick with farmed organic food. trust me here in azad k they so begairat for pesay they will come to your village and for e your kids to take medicine. plus i read conspiracy on that western food corporations are putting in some kind of poisons in third world countries food and drink factories for example coke cola factory in pak, china, hong kong etc.
It is not calcium it is magnesium you need in order to absorb calcium. Magnesium is the greens. like lady fingers, salad, cucumber, pindiya.
avoid white refined sugar.

Last edited:
Today, I was looking at the state of Pakistani mens' average height, and I was shocked & became severely dishearten. We did not grow our heights in the past 100 years. In 1896, we were TALLEST country compared to all seven -stans. But, today almost all -stan countries have passed us. We are now second SHORTEST country of all -stans. Why cannot do better and become tallest country again?

View attachment 665275

What are your guy's thoughts? What should be plan to increase health & fitess of our country's men? For example, I am 165 cm or 5 foot 5 inches, is there any way to increase height in adult-hood, several years past growth-time?
stop doing milawat and Start eating healthy and also have a structured sports and physical program...
Looking at the comments it is amazing how many of us are actually racists. There is a reason we can't unite as a nation.
I have seen people in usa from South Asia both husband and wives between 5 ft to 5-6 having kids who are six feet tall. It is not just genes and regional or a people from particular country being shorter.

Last edited:
@Indus Pakistan can you pray tell why Pakistan's average height went down after 1970s? Have a look at the graph please.

You deleted that comment (or it got deleted by the mods because of your highly racist language) where you pinned Pakistan's low height on Bengalis and UP Bihari Muhajirs. Why did Pakistan show an increase in height in the 1950s as per the graph then?

Oh and I found you blaming Hazaras for Afghanistan's short height? Pray tell why Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan have better average heights than Afghanistan and Pakistan even though they're Mongol descended.

It's time someone called you out on your racist bigoted comments.

Its funny though..

Migrants from India hardly make 6 -8 % of the population yet they are responsible for height decline.

The natives are in excess of 90% but yet they can't bring up the average height.

The argument that migrants brought down the height would have been a reason had they formed a significant chunk of Population of Pakistan.

The way some of the natives speak would led you to believe that every Pashtun , Punjabi , Balochi and Sindhi is 6'4 giga Chad with an IQ 150+ and their women are voluptuous , slim and beautiful. LOL

Its funny though..

Migrants from India hardly make 6 -8 % of the population yet they are responsible for height decline.

The natives are in excess of 90% but yet they can't bring up the average height.

The argument that migrants brought down the height would have been a reason had they formed a significant chunk of Population of Pakistan.

The way some of the natives speak would led you to believe that every Pashtun , Punjabi , Balochi and Sindhi is 6'4 giga Chad with an IQ 150+ and their women are voluptuous , slim and beautiful. LOL
In their eyes, they're all blue eyed brown haired Aryans. Even though they're no different than the average South Asian. Lol this Indus guy posted his pic here once. I won't say much otherwise I'll get banned. But suffice to say "g@ngu converts" like my Rohilla Pathan brother in law are fairer and taller than most self proclaimed chads of the martial races like this dude.

Mahira Khan is a Muhajir Pathan from the same area Rohilkhand. Why do they claim her lol? Nazia Hasan was also a Muhajir.

In their eyes, they're all blue eyed brown haired Aryans. Even though they're no different than the average South Asian. Lol this Indus guy posted his pic here once. I won't say much otherwise I'll get banned. But suffice to say "g@ngu converts" like my Rohilla Pathan brother in law are fairer and taller than most self proclaimed chads of the martial races like this dude.

Mahira Khan is a Muhajir Pathan from the same area Rohilkhand.

DM me his pic.. I wanna see how martial he looks...LOL... I don't know where this pride is coming from.

Stunted growth !!

Grandfather born in Himalayan foothills was 6ft 1 inch at the time of his burial. Full set of red hair and blue shining eyes.

His grandson born in Sindh gets bullied for being too short.

Perks of religious migration I believe

Not really.....more so of being a burger, not having a good diet and not exercising. :D

Not really.....more so of being a burger, not having a good diet and not exercising. :D
Burgers have better heights than people from the pind.

Weaboo you haven't lived much in Pakistan have you?

I'm 173 centimeters tall, but young people are getting taller. Improvement of living standards
The average height of 18-year-olds in China has increased by 9 cm in the past 15 years.
Screenshot_20210122_164706_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Today, I was looking at the state of Pakistani mens' average height, and I was shocked & became severely dishearten. We did not grow our heights in the past 100 years. In 1896, we were TALLEST country compared to all seven -stans. But, today almost all -stan countries have passed us. We are now second SHORTEST country of all -stans. Why cannot do better and become tallest country again?

View attachment 665275

What are your guy's thoughts? What should be plan to increase health & fitess of our country's men? For example, I am 165 cm or 5 foot 5 inches, is there any way to increase height in adult-hood, several years past growth-time?

depends, grand father 5F 9, father 5 feet 7 and, i am 5 feet 9 inches myself.. i used to be third shortest in my class of 30 people...

but agreed, height is dependent on external factors, has anyone heard of Allen rule ?

depends, grand father 5F 9, father 5 feet 7 and, i am 5 feet 9 inches myself.. i used to be third shortest in my class of 30 people...

but agreed, height is dependent on external factors, has anyone heard of Allen rule ?

But the fallacy are the Nordic countries... They live in the cold climate and much taller than their warm Italian counter-parts.

However at the same time, the tallest people in Europe are surely Muslim Balkans/Turks whom live in a more warm part of Europe.

But the fallacy are the Nordic countries... They live in the cold climate and much taller than their warm Italian counter-parts.

However at the same time, the tallest people in Europe are surely Muslim Balkans/Turks whom live in a more warm part of Europe.

yes u r right ..Tallest people are from cold areas, it comes down to genetics and external factors... Dutch, swedes, norwegians, Danish and Finnish are tall people, all from cold climate

Tallest Man in World Once upon a time
11-1.jpg

Pakistani Alam Channa !!
1611377744581.jpeg

For general people , nutrition makes all difference between Age 10-18 Year age
> High Quality Calcium
> High Nutritional Vitamins
> 3 Healthy meals a day

Eating Roti / Chai diet = Small height

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back