What's new

Depressing State of Pakistani Height [THE WORST —STAN COUNTRY]

If you think that Indians are short people let me quote you a 2000 year old chinese record of Indian height
I'm sorry but what does a "2,000 year old Chinese record" have anything to do with the fact that Indians are among the shortest people today?

Imran Khan should contact Danone of France to set up Yogurt pasteurization and manufacturing plants all over Pakistan. It is a tasty way to provide calcium to even children in villages.
We get enough calcium:
1599951237631.png

The issue is primarily consanguineous marriages

everybody missing the Elephant in the room...Increasing frequency of masturbation and ejaculation leading to loss of vital fluid, nutrients and minerals...this is leading to sub standard growth....Pr0n is a leading cause of shorter height among modern south Asian cohorts...1989 was the last year of peak height in India (birth year)...for Pakistan its around mid 1960s

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM

Bruv it's barely 2 inches, calm down lol.
Afghan height is brought down by Mongol Hazara's.
I croaked
Pakistan's average height has been decreasing for numerous reasons; primarily due to consanguineous marriages.

The map just shows Pakistan's average height not growing rather than decreasing, and the four inch decrease is fanciful. There is absolutely no way Pakistanis were about 6 feet on average back then, and consanguineous marriages have been going on for thousands of years so it suddenly causing such a rapid decline literally makes no sense.

Consanguineous marriages should be banned because they're stupid and lead to more defective babies but chalking this up to them is nonsensical.

Last edited:
Anyway, due to the nature of this thread, I'll throw in my own theories just to denigrate certain groups:

1. Pashtuns and Sindhis are having more babies (idc what anyone tells me, almost all Pashtuns I've known have been even smaller than me, and I'm only about 5'8)
2. Muhajirs swept in during partition
3. Kashmiris are stunting their height by mixing with the shorter ethnic groups

But I can think of other explanations too:

1. Lots of pollution (never underestimate what this stuff can do, Central Asia is far less polluted than Pakistan's population centres)
2. Crippling poverty
3. Chance

It's likely a combination of several factors. Regardless, we are around the same height as our immediate neighbours so nothing is especially out of the usual.
everybody missing the Elephant in the room...Increasing frequency of masturbation and ejaculation leading to loss of vital fluid, nutrients and minerals...this is leading to sub standard growth....Pr0n is a leading cause of shorter height among modern south Asian cohorts...1989 was the last year of peak height in India (birth year)...for Pakistan its around mid 1960s

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THIS THREAD COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER LMAO
The average from Pakistan isnt that erratic. But what is interesting is that all of them start to decline around the same period.

Pollution is my best guess, and I think our region has been hit harder than theirs

Most are mentioning nutrition, can hardly see any one mentioning exercise and light workouts in teens.

Nutrition is the main culprit

• Chai / 1 chapatti diet will only get you 5'0 far
  • It's 50% genetics (Mother /Father Height) , 50% your diet

Heights are normally higher in developed countries for immigrant children also due to better quality of diet 20-25 year span

Nutrition also is important for energy levels in mid life

Last edited:
Today, I was looking at the state of Pakistani mens' average height, and I was shocked & became severely dishearten. We did not grow our heights in the past 100 years. In 1896, we were TALLEST country compared to all seven -stans. But, today almost all -stan countries have passed us. We are now second SHORTEST country of all -stans. Why cannot do better and become tallest country again?

View attachment 665275

What are your guy's thoughts? What should be plan to increase health & fitess of our country's men? For example, I am 165 cm or 5 foot 5 inches, is there any way to increase height in adult-hood, several years past growth-time?
@Indus Pakistan can you pray tell why Pakistan's average height went down after 1970s? Have a look at the graph please.

You deleted that comment (or it got deleted by the mods because of your highly racist language) where you pinned Pakistan's low height on Bengalis and UP Bihari Muhajirs. Why did Pakistan show an increase in height in the 1950s as per the graph then?

Oh and I found you blaming Hazaras for Afghanistan's short height? Pray tell why Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan have better average heights than Afghanistan and Pakistan even though they're Mongol descended.

It's time someone called you out on your racist bigoted comments.

Last edited:
The answer is down to stunted growth due to malnutrition. Large parts of our society don't have enough to eat, thier growth is limited.

Also idiots who treat thier woman like a baby factory. Anyone who has a child will know the physical impact it takes on your wife's health. Then women start breast feeding which also takes extra energy. Meanwhile the idiot gets her pregnant again after a few months. Now she is pregnant and breastfeeding. Neither child gets enough nutrients, especially as the woman is ill and tired through lack of sleep. Then baby 2 is born, 1 is no longer breastfed, number 2 is, she is pregnant again and doesn't have time to chase after number 1 to try and feed it and play with it....

No physical exercise of urban women. Weak women (and men) produce weak off spring. I can guarantee that where rural people of the same ethnicity and the same economic status compare height with urban people, the rural people will be taller.

Cousin marriage killing off natural selection. In the past the stronger men (as typically they were likely to come from a stronger economic background too) would get thier pick of the women. Today people are obsessed with cousin marriage - meaning anyone can get a man/woman significantly better than them. This brings down genetic standards and also reduces the gene pool, increasing the risks of genetic disease.

Pakistan's genes is one of the strongest in the world, that is the reason why Covid19 impact on Pakistan has relatively been benign compared to India, Iran, US and Italy specially with relatively poor healthcare compared to some of these western countries.

Calm down. Go along and have a plate of biriani and chew on some paan then spit it on that mountain of garbage you have outside your house.
Noted. I'll keep you in regards when the trash scavenger of northwestern stock comes to wade through my garbage for some leftovers.

Pakistan's genes is one of the strongest in the world, that is the reason why Covid19 impact on Pakistan has relatively been benign compared to India, Iran, US and Italy specially with relatively poor healthcare compared to some of these western countries.
Genetics is not really a factor here when it comes to the spread of Covid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom