What's new

Depressing State of Pakistani Height [THE WORST —STAN COUNTRY]

It's probably more related to an influx of people from India after Partition

If you think that Indians are short people let me quote you a 2000 year old chinese record of Indian height

1599812332102.png

The height of the people of eastern uttarpradesh (Ayodhya) has been declared as 6 ft tall 2000 years ago by a chinese historian.

regards

Last edited:
Imran Khan should contact Danone of France to set up Yogurt pasteurization and manufacturing plants all over Pakistan. It is a tasty way to provide calcium to even children in villages.

Dr. Yunus of Grameen Bank set up these plants all over Bangladesh, the yogurt is distributed by individuals using insulated bulk packs (to keep them cooler) who carry them to poorer neighborhoods for sale. Pricing is extremely low.

The Yogurt is also sold commercially in retail supermarket packs.

There are a variety of other conglomerates who have introduced yogurt products in the market after Grameen did some ten years ago. After All - sweet yogurt has been a Bengali staple for the last two thousand or so years, maybe more.

Pran Yogurt
iu

Shakti Doi (Yogurt) in JV with Danone
shakti-plus-sweet-yogurt-plain-combo-pack-4-pcs

1542486922_c1aded0c2c_z.jpg

1542491708_c784185149_z.jpg

1542292454_89010e63d7_z.jpg

mishti dohi

there are people with avg height of 5ft 10 inch in agodhya

Some South Asians shouldn't breed. PERIOD!!

I am 190cm and was fed protein since a young age.

Some South Asians shouldn't breed. PERIOD!!
Fertility rate definitely needs to come down, that is for certain. For Pakistan especially, huge population increase is not sustainable IMHO. Of course CPEC will alleviate much of the problem, but even it cannot support the massive pop increase.

its all about food, nutrients and milk

we have neither in good quality

Seriously dont understand the issue here. There is no way you can estimate heights in Pakistan without a proper survey. In my entire family you will be lucky to find people with height less than 180cm.

Fertility rate definitely needs to come down, that is for certain. For Pakistan especially, huge population increase is not sustainable IMHO. Of course CPEC will alleviate much of the problem, but even it cannot support the massive pop increase.
Current population is already too much and mostly made up of low quality socially awkward garbage. Read this forum to understand the quality of the people.

I think that is just a special case though. Most other Western European countries, who are just as developed as the Dutch, never reached their level of absolute height or height growth. What happened to the Dutch was absolutely crazy.
It is to do with dairy!. increase dairy consumption and you will see the effect.

I am in old dutch here - same the boers are the tallest giants i have come across; they are seperated by 500 years but the same - heavy dairy diet and meat makes them grow.

If you think that Indians are short people let me quote you a 2000 year old chinese record of Indian height

View attachment 668801

The height of the people of eastern uttarpradesh (Ayodhya) has been declared as 6 ft tall 2000 years ago by a chinese historian.

regards
wasnt north west india actually ancient Pakistan? anyways these things like height depends a lot of nutrition

Greek historians who acompanied Alexander's invader wrote that Indians were as dark as Ethiopians and they were really talking about Punjabis etc.

regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Greek historians who acompanied Alexander's invader wrote that Indians were as dark as Ethiopians and they were really talking about Punjabis etc.
Factually speaking the writers never used the "Indians". Your translating old text and using modern names. As regards dark, yes you are correct.

wasnt north west india actually ancient Pakistan? anyways these things like height depends a lot of nutrition
It was. The writer actually calls Ancient Pakistan " The kingdom of Tianzhu". The translator then has decided to use North West India. Most likely because when the translation was done [probably by a Englishman the extent of British India covered most of South Asia].

regards
no lol Greeks compared Punjabi/sindhis to egyptians and clearly mentiioned people below that region were asiatic ethopians.you are wrongly quoting the famous text.

regards

Can you provide any credible evidence for the above claim? IF what you say is true than remember to post the links here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom