What's new

Depressing State of Pakistani Height [THE WORST —STAN COUNTRY]

I'd have to disagree -

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...run-greater-risk-of-birth-defects-dlj8vwcv59d

Plenty of sources which state parental consanguinity result in stunting and disabilities, illnesses, genetic defects etc. It is not fair to the children that they should be allowed to become disabled because of a social practice. It is a social practice which does not belong in today’s age, when we know so much about DNA. There should at least be some rule which says that you must have a DNA examination before your marriage can be registered.
It's the placebo effect. The sample(s) in these are mucked up & not scientifically randomized. Most couples do not admit that they are cousins. They both agree early in their marriage that it is best kept as a secret (to those out of their close circle). These "secret" cousins are so discrete and they are not even identified within marriage contracts. The government does not know which couple are cousins. This massively refutes data on the part of genetic illnesses seen in these communities, as the actual population of cousin couples is much higher, and these illness ratios are actually much lower.

Today, I was looking at the state of Pakistani mens' average height, and I was shocked & became severely dishearten. We did not grow our heights in the past 100 years. In 1896, we were TALLEST country compared to all seven -stans. But, today almost all -stan countries have passed us. We are now second SHORTEST country of all -stans. Why cannot do better and become tallest country again?

View attachment 665275

What are your guy's thoughts? What should be plan to increase health & fitess of our country's men? For example, I am 165 cm or 5 foot 5 inches, is there any way to increase height in adult-hood, several years past growth-time?

I am just over 177cm, that's 5"10 I believe, most Pakistanis I know are around the same size, some taller some shorter, I always thought my height was about the average for Pakistanis.

I am just over 177cm, that's 5"10 I believe, most Pakistanis I know are around the same size, some taller some shorter, I always thought my height was about the average for Pakistanis.
Yea, I can attest to 5'10" being average. Which is quite taller than the average human height. But given our history, it should be much taller.

In the British Raj, the land and tribes constituting of today's Pakistan was designated as "martial race" which were most valiant, strong, and tall people of the subcontinent. However, these features have severely degraded over time.

Pakistan's average height has been decreasing for numerous reasons; primarily due to consanguineous marriages.

1599559990201.png

Today, I was looking at the state of Pakistani mens' average height, and I was shocked & became severely dishearten. We did not grow our heights in the past 100 years. In 1896, we were TALLEST country compared to all seven -stans. But, today almost all -stan countries have passed us. We are now second SHORTEST country of all -stans. Why cannot do better and become tallest country again?

View attachment 665275

What are your guy's thoughts? What should be plan to increase health & fitess of our country's men? For example, I am 165 cm or 5 foot 5 inches, is there any way to increase height in adult-hood, several years past growth-time?
Stunting is a major issue in our country.
Micronutrient deficiency, inappropriate and unhealthy diet, wheat as a staple food, inappropriate health education especially with regards child feeding, maternal health, multiple pregnancies etc etc all are contributing factors.
Stunting has a bit improved though from 43% to 40% in 2019 but still high enough to be a matter requiring long term sustainable https://www.unicef.org/pakistan/media/1951/file/Final Key Findings Report 2019.pdf

Firstly the food, pak diet is worst, secondly, pak food is processed nowadays.
pak doesn't have enough trees for good oxygen for a population of 200 million.

Water is also factor well water/lake water has nutrients and today Pakistanis are drinking some low quality nestle poison.

Cousin marriages I am not really sure I know cousins couples who have kids that are tall.

less meat more green + organic

I think it may be simply divine destiny that we are suffering from shortages in heights. There is no scientific explanation to this.

In the old days, Pakistani used to be taller than the Europeans. I saw many photos of people standing over British soldiers. However, there we are loosing this blessing now.

That doesn't make much sense considering that the height of Mongolians is higher than the average height of Afghans.

I checked some sources the average height of Mongols is 5' 6" and Afghan's is 5" 8" to 5' 10" this is for men --
I didn't check females, which tend to be shorter anyways unless your talking about East Europeans.

Stop marring cousins
If you look at previous pages, cousin marriages are probably the least contributer to a phenomenon such as this.

In fact, cousin marriages are quite beneficial (I don’t have time to recite all the reasons). I can surely say that there is no increase of health defects in children.

Cousin marriages have more likelihood of activating recessive genes. The child will have more chances of being blessed with recessive phenotypes (as the parents have an approximate 20<x<25% DNA match — which is a sweet spot in Genealogy & immensely beautiful mathematical phenomena).

This causes the child have a much higher chance of being blessed with atypical Pakistani recessive traits such as:
— Light colored eyes (light-brown, blue, green, dark grey)
— Skin tone (pale, café con leche)
— Nose size (small twinkle-bell nose)
— Head shape (Slavic, Baltic head shape)
— Hair color (Dusky blonde, brown)
— Hair texture (Wavy, curly)
— Height (6’3” and higher)

What is the cause of this stunted growth? Maybe someone is mixing anti-hormones into our food supplies! How does Uzbekistan become so tall, but not Pakistan?

Evil like Imran Khan whose haram belly can't be fed.

Just saw harami say he wants more haram and increase prices of gas and electricity.

Majority of Pakistani don't live in Haram Gala i mean Bani Gala so they can't eat haram like Imran Khan and get fat. They barely have enough to eat because harami khan eats it all.

Then cheeni chor steals all the cheeni.

When you've a corrupt government like PTI then it's no surprise people are starving and suffering from stunted growth.
20200910_032711.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom