What's new

Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter

He wants to sling mud on Islam and trying to prove that Muslims are evil. Is this very difficult to understand? Report his hysteria instead of feeding his trolling.

Every now and then an idiot stands up and start slinging mud on Islam. Disgusting beings.

@Jango

Why you so insecure about your belief? I was asking why you do it and gave you my opinion on the matter.

People need to consume meat and the killing of animals should be done in a humane fashion, what will the Jewish and Muslim community do in Denmark? get imported meat??

Hinduism is not a religion there is many sects. different viewpoints.

The word 'Hindu' is a geographic word it is not even found in the ancient texts of Vedas
They will do the same thing they do in America to avoid non-Halal meat and that is Become vegans. :-)

They will do the same thing they do in America to avoid non-Halal meat and that is Become vegans. :-)
Halal meat is available in America. I used to purchase and ate during my 5 years stay in States.

If god is love and peace, why do you kill something in his name? Seems hypocritical to me.

why you even walk on earth crashing million of bugs every day, why you take antibiotics because those germs are a creation of God.

Halal meat is available in America. I used to purchase and ate during my 5 years stay in States.
It is available but in some states and areas it's difficult to get,So you know.

why you even walk on earth crashing million of bugs every day, why you take antibiotics because those germs are a creation of God.

I am Naastik so non of this applies to me.

really, dont you think Plants are living thing, how many Bhindis you people slaughter every week and that too from both ends.

Look, You are free to live in your delusion. Kindly do not irritate me by asking such silly question.

He wants to sling mud on Islam and trying to prove that Muslims are evil. Is this very difficult to understand? Report his hysteria instead of feeding his trolling.

Every now and then an idiot stands up and start slinging mud on Islam. Disgusting beings.

@Jango

And they are any better than Abu Jahil? Why become so emotional, anyone who thinks he can disrespect Islam for my individual acts is a fool of first water and is delusional, he has no idea of Islam, its teachings, practices and core beliefs, he is trying his luck in dark, so let him be.

Back
Top Bottom