What's new

Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter

In the short term, muslims can cause havoc and destruction in Europe. In the long-term, Europeans will go genocidal on their asses if it continues. Be sure of that too. Europeans didn't build all this so that a bunch of dogmatic peasants can turn it into a Bedouin village. If Muslims keep going like this, a cultural war will begin and everybody will be against Muslims, Eastern and Western. Everybody's had enough.
Muslims are not an entire ethnic group, they are a religious group. Anyone can be Muslim, many ethnic Europeans are muslim for centuries, Bosnians, Chechen, Albanians.. Muslims had advanced during the golden ages way past the Europeans of the time and transferred their technology and discoveries to Europe. A Muslim kick started the Renaissance, not a European. People like you are idiotic a d I tolerant and share more with fake Islamic extremist than most Muslims do.

Ok, a one year old article, which is not even true:disagree: If I had to guess, this post it's a foolish attack on Denmark because the UP have been reminded that we are allowed to draw, paint and make distasteful jokes about the various prophets, holy people, politicians and each other, without penalty. We want very much to be living that way. We have made a great effort and trouble for our Muslim minorities. Look at this as just one of many examples: Denmark Bans Meatballs to Accommodate Muslims
But more and more Danes believe that we do not get nothing but scorn from our guests. Be careful to not get in one of the next generations of Europeans to the dig swastika up again, no one wants that
:cheers:
OMG not the Frikadeller thats going too far, Denmark goes on the do not visit list ;) Cutletta and fried potato is my bad day comfort food i couldnt survive with out it.

In Africa we killed a chicken and gutted it before we cooked it. I think all meat eaters should kill and do this process to learn how a living animal gets killed and goes into your tummy. Children today have no idea it is a real shame.

In the Rig Veda there is numerous hymns of animal sacrifice to the 'Gods' so who are we to judge?

Hey mate, no offence, your flag indicates that you are from Kenya.
But your name is that of an Indian.. Could u please clarify ??

So many ignoramuses confusing Kosher and Halal as a form of sacrifice to God. :tsk:

People need to consume meat and the killing of animals should be done in a humane fashion, what will the Jewish and Muslim community do in Denmark? get imported meat??
They will become vegetarians and Hindu extremists will claim responsibility and try and convert them.

That is hippie non sense. God is God, He is King of the universe, He can command whatever He wants. And being peaceful has nothing to do with what kind of relationship you have with livestock.
God is Creator of the Universe, King is a human term used for humans and God is far from being even remotely similar. Such a lowly title even when given in respect and awe. Some choose to believe in an interfering God others don't, still others don't believe at all. You speak as if you know what you say is true.

Denmark remains silent on the murdered of muslim student but speeks loud on slouting animals

Hey mate, no offence, your flag indicates that you are from Kenya.
But your name is that of an Indian.. Could u please clarify ??

The British sent thousands of Indians to East Africa to build the railway in places like Kenya, Uganda etc and one of those Indians was my grandfather. But now the Indian community many want to leave as they find it unsafe or consider better opportunities in the west.

The British sent thousands of Indians to East Africa to build the railway in places like Kenya, Uganda etc and one of those Indians was my grandfather. But now the Indian community many want to leave as they find it unsafe or consider better opportunities in the west.
That explains why you are so self critical and objective too. Keep posting.

Interesting to note that your country Kenya-has all meat Halal law. Very generous and helpful to muslims from the kenyan's especially even though they can resent us as Somalis are claiming Somali Land. I feel we know little of Kenyan or even african politics.

Back
Top Bottom