What's new

Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter

Halal sacrifice requires a person to think of god and thank him for providing the food. In the Quran, animals can only be killed they will be eaten and not wasted. Islam forbids hurting or torturing animals at anytime and can only be slaughtered by cutting the neck SO THE ANIMAL doesn't die a gruesome death in other ways.

I think its because of recent incidents.
Man, world used to be a lot safer, these fundamentalist nutjobs are screwing everything up, if we stay silent because of terror they created (and continue to create), we have lost this war!

:offpost: and reported

Once again. These are not done by the vast majority of us and is condemned by the rest.
Scale does not matter. Hindus practice it and that is it. You slang mud on Islam and I am exposing your hypocrisy.

Goat sacrifice in Tamil Nadu, India

Capture.JPG

A rooster sacrificed by decapitation in the month of Aadi Tamil Nadu

Capture.JPG

Slaughter houses in UK and France are now going to have a huge market in Denmark

Scale does not matter. Hindus practice it and that is it. You slang mud on Islam and I am exposing your hypocrisy.

How does scale not matter? When bad incidents happen, scale seems to matter a lot then.

Edited: lost in translation.

Last edited:
I guess what I want is an Islamic perspective on why they do it and the justification in Islam for it. Maybe you can tell me?

Can you sum up your question in one clear statement? What exactly you want to know about? The regular slaughtering of animal or the annual sacrifice ritual?

Can you sum up your question in one clear statement? What exactly you want to know about? The regular slaughtering of animal or the annual sacrifice ritual?

@Nawa showed me the texts. Basically it comes from when God commanded Abraham to kill Ishmael. I understand know.

He wants to sling mud on Islam and trying to prove that Muslims are evil. Is this very difficult to understand? Report his hysteria instead of feeding his trolling.

Every now and then an idiot stands up and start slinging mud on Islam. Disgusting beings.

@Jango

Back
Top Bottom