What's new

Dengue fever CIA’s bio attack on Pak suspected

it is a criminal act of few criminal minded people .......
As a nation we condemn any such act and we protect our minorities as they are Pakistani same like us

This forced kidnapping conversion in Pak been going on long time, I saw reports like this also few times before in papers. The only hope for minorities is Shahid only God can save them now.

It's disgusting how you're more concerned about forced conversion than the forced marriage of a 15 year old girl.

oh mate this thread is about a country known as pakistan how the fcuk are you guys getting india into this why not open a new thread upon this

Get your facts right first......is the thread about Pakistan or some girl or rather a Hindu girl.

It's disgusting how you're more concerned about forced conversion than the forced marriage of a 15 year old girl.

motive is always conversion...marriage is legal way to convert someone..

News is Fodder for Indian chauvinist ( Only concerned with rapes and murders in Pakistan not in India!!! **** chauvnist return favour)
Any rational human being will oppose such crime.

Blackops

You are not a troll nor a guy that likes to bring flaming threads onto the forum. On this occassion maybe you miscalculated mate.
If you wanted to spread awareness then to put in the title "Hindu" in capitals wasnt perhaps the most appropriate way to spread this as you are insinuating muslims carried out this attrocity. Any sane muslim or hindu would be saddened by such a horrendous act. To say one religion type is better than the other is incorrect. You get good and bad everywhere and this event will bring outrage by both sides.
I hope the culprits are severely punished

Very sad indeed. However, what makes this even worse is the Pakistani reaction of quickly adding "rape" in India while the normal sentiment to such events should be anger, disappointment and disgust. Explains so much...doesn't it?;)

my good man when some girl is raped in delhi the rapist dont ask if you are a hindu or a muslim but here specifically a hindu girl was druged converted and forced to marry from how in the world you got rape and delhi into this

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

the best way to throw a thread down the drain

so a hindu girl was forced to marry so you had to bring her religion into focus, spare me your bullshitt, crime is a crime, criminal doesnt know any religion other than crime

Back
Top Bottom