What's new

Dengue fever CIA’s bio attack on Pak suspected

I AGREE. A bit.

It is said to be work of companies that sell 'platelets'. Intelligence officers say it. They mosquito eggs are released near ponds and stuff. Even I personally say it to be work of some real baaaaaaaaaaad guys. Not CIA I can assure you, cause my uncle is a Professor who has worked internationally (even with Saudi Royal family, and was present when Kind Fahad died with him).
He does things similar, although I am ashamed to say it out here.

Dengue fever
CIA’s bio attack on Pak suspected

----------------------
I really dunno what to say .... :coffee:

I know what to say, every person that puts up this crap is beyond and idiot they are criminal.

Spreading the bullshit that Dengue is some CIA bio weapon stops people taking responsibility for removing the breading areas arround habitation, covering up dawn and dusk and using repelant.
Every person you convince stops taking simple saftey measures because its the CIA they cant do any thing about that leading to more mosquitoes more dengue and more deaths.

Is creating another i hate america thread worth the life of a child?

‘Yes, it was last year’s faulty spray…’

1508-480x238.jpg

LAHORE - Lahore District Coordination Officer (DCO) Ahad Cheema on Friday admitted in the Lahore High Court (LHC) that the use of sub-standard anti-dengue spray in the city last year resulted into massive production of dengue mosquitoes this year.

The DCO alleged that former Health EDO Dr Fayaz Ranjha was responsible for the sub-standard spray but it was not known whether any action was taken against the EDO.

Cheema also maintained that it would take around ten years to overcome the virus. “Once the virus transforms into epidemic, it takes several years to eliminate the virus,” he explained in court.

At this, LHC Chief Justice Ijaz Ahmad Chaudhry called for Additional Inspector General Aftab Sultan, who was holding an enquiry to fix responsibility of delayed measures taken by government officials to control dengue.

The court also issued notices to the federal and provincial governments and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) on a petition seeking registration of murder cases against authorities concerned for deaths due to dengue.

Baap re had hogai wt a stupid thing to say

offcourse its a stupid thing to say ... but what u guys are laughing at?....
Indians are Chairman of the University where stupids are produced....

if a women got pregnant there.... people immediately says.... issmai koi wadesshi haath hai(some foriegn hands are involved) .... prime minister's dhoti got wet somehow.... it got blammed on ISI ... so chill out brothers.... Pakistan too have its share of cartoons in the world......

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

i think now i will get infraction for it :(

Show evidences to world community and launch a legal case against CIA if no then no need to spread such conspiracies theories. Clean up Pakistan.

1508-480x238.jpg

LAHORE - Lahore District Coordination Officer (DCO) Ahad Cheema on Friday admitted in the Lahore High Court (LHC) that the use of sub-standard anti-dengue spray in the city last year resulted into massive production of dengue mosquitoes this year.

The DCO alleged that former Health EDO Dr Fayaz Ranjha was responsible for the sub-standard spray but it was not known whether any action was taken against the EDO.

Great steal the money spray white powder about to fool people then when the epedemic starts blame America for it rather than the the twin Pakistani icons of corruption and greed.

Dont buy any dengue medicine from india or west,using them will make pakistanis infidel.This is an international conspiracy to weaken pakistan.So dont be fooled by others.

As a human when i thought about indian poor people i thought that how difficult is for indian to live in india because their people suffering from to much poverty and so-called shining india why not think about this that progress is not measured with weapons or money, it is measured with health. good conditions of even lower class people and living standards. but indian in this matter are so low as compared to even bangladesh. bechare indian poor people.
:rofl: This takes the cake...

Floods : Weather weapon
Osama in Abbotabad: CIA conspiracy
Dengue : Bio Weapon

Looks like media in Pakistan is really going down the TOIlet :)

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Bull **** indians should correct their povert in india not making fingers on peaceful pakstan.
:rofl: This takes the cake...

Floods : Weather weapon
Osama in Abbotabad: CIA conspiracy
Dengue : Bio Weapon

Looks like media in Pakistan is really going down the TOIlet :)

Biological warfare is a real thing and a deadly one.

Definiton:

Biological weapons include any organism (such as bacteria, viruses, or fungi) or toxin found in nature that can be used to kill or injure people. (Toxins are poisonous compounds produced by organisms.)

Yes, many conspiracy theories abound but no need to laugh on these matters.

More:

Although there are more than 1200 biological agents that could be used to cause illness or death,relatively few possess the necessary characteristics to make them ideal candidates for biological warfare or terrorism agents. The ideal biological agents are relatively easy to acquire, process, and use. Only small amounts (on the order of pounds and often less) would be needed to kill or incapacitate hundreds of thousands of people in a metropolitan area. Biological warfare agents are easy to hide and difficult to detect or protect against. They are invisible, odorless, tasteless, and can be spread silently.

Furthermore; delivery methods include through air, explosives, and water.

Source: http://www.emedicinehealth.com/biological_warfare/article_em.htm

Biological warfare is a real thing and a deadly one.

Definiton:

Biological weapons include any organism (such as bacteria, viruses, or fungi) or toxin found in nature that can be used to kill or injure people. (Toxins are poisonous compounds produced by organisms.)

Yes, many conspiracy theories abound but no need to laugh on these matters.

More:

Although there are more than 1200 biological agents that could be used to cause illness or death,relatively few possess the necessary characteristics to make them ideal candidates for biological warfare or terrorism agents. The ideal biological agents are relatively easy to acquire, process, and use. Only small amounts (on the order of pounds and often less) would be needed to kill or incapacitate hundreds of thousands of people in a metropolitan area. Biological warfare agents are easy to hide and difficult to detect or protect against. They are invisible, odorless, tasteless, and can be spread silently.

Furthermore; delivery methods include through air, explosives, and water.

Source: Biological Warfare
:laugh::laugh::laugh: sorry couldn't help it...american suspected of spreading dengue

US sends aid to Pakistan flood victims – The Express Tribune

1508-480x238.jpg

Cheema also maintained that it would take around ten years to overcome the virus. “Once the virus transforms into epidemic, it takes several years to eliminate the virus,” he explained in court.

At this, LHC Chief Justice Ijaz Ahmad Chaudhry called for Additional Inspector General Aftab Sultan, who was holding an enquiry to fix responsibility of delayed measures taken by government officials to control dengue.

The court also issued notices to the federal and provincial governments and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) on a petition seeking registration of murder cases against authorities concerned for deaths due to dengue.

Faulty spray is produced by CIA..It is a zionist+Yindoos+Christian conspiracy against the great Islamic power Pakistan:fie:

Mosquito homes: ‘Smuggled tyres impeding govt efforts against dengue’

LAHORE: The Punjab government will likely request the federal government to impose a ban on import of used tyres from countries that have suffered dengue fever outbreaks, a senior provincial government official said requesting anonymity.

He said provincial government’s efforts against dengue fever were unlikely to be successful unless smuggling of used tyres was controlled. A large quantity of used tyres is being smuggled into the country for a long time without any check. These, he said, were available in several markets in Lahore. Additional chief secretary Nadeem Hassan Asif said government was working on devising a strategy to ensure that the number of people affected by the fever could be minimised during the next outbreak of the virus. He said dealing with used tyres would be an important component of the strategy.

Published in The Express Tribune, October 9th, 2011.

Back
Top Bottom