What's new

Democratic Pakistan, Bhutto & Musharraf Combo

Do you want Benazir Bhutto with Musharraf?

• No, she is corrupt, shouldn't be given another chance!

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Yes, it will work. True, democracy will return!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well there has been some interesting news lately, which obviously suggest that there is some deal going on between the PML-Q (Musharraf) and PPP (Benazir) in creating a new democratic government in Pakistan. Recent polls conducted by some organization gives a pretty good edge to the PPP, and second is Musharraf (Yes, quite unexpected polls, also not accurate enough).

What do the moderate member base here thinks about this. Do you accept Benazir in power with Musharraf?

Lets discuss some pros and cons, its effects on Pakistan and possibly changes in the foriegn policy of Pakistan.

Thanks!

the return of bb or ns will be a bad omen. why we are not able to understand it, after giving both of them two chances, that they are not capable of running affairs of government. why do we always forgets their crimes, nepotism, corruption, curbs on media, imprisonment of political opponents, making agreements against interests, using government exchequer for their own needs, building empires from public taxes. why the hell people think about them after experiencing all these bad deeds. why dont we forget that when ns government was toppled, we had just $700 million in foreign reserves. government didn't have enough money to pay the salaries of government employees and one of the state corporations responsible for exploration of natural resources paid salaries on behalf of government. my personal opinion is against them. actually the problem is that in our country the politics are personality centred rather then policy centred. masses do not vote for ppp or pml, they vote for bb or ns. thats where the problem lies. i know people in my own house, once coducted an impartial inquiry against some corporations heads during ppp governments and what he used to tell us about his findings were really really depressing that we have gone that far away. i am not discussing and naming any of them, just telling you about the state of affairs while they were at the helm of affairs. in my view, there are some very reasonable people in this government structure. they should be given further support. we need politicians who speak and act for interest of pakistan not for their leaders interests. are we again interested in putting our country in trouble. i would say no. say no to bb or ns.

I do not accet Benazir in power no matter what. Damn her. Why is Musharraf ready to bring such a corrupt idiot back even thogh she has ruled 3 times already? She should'nt be allowed to return! Let her rot in Dubai!!!

Democratic Government??? That money-hungry slut will create a democratic government? All she has done is stolen from Pakistan. Let anyone come to power but not her. Even Nawaz is better than her and her corrupt ancestors.

Perhaps we should have a peace walk for the protest on her return. Who is up? :lol:

I will call up Geo, no worries! It wont go wasted.

Perhaps we should have a peace walk for the protest on her return. Who is up? :lol:

I will call up Geo, no worries! It wont go wasted.

I will definately try to be part of it... but i think it would be much better just to poison Bhutto:D. If someone does it it would be one of the best things anyone has ever done.:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

I hate the ***** Bhutto and the tool Nawaz Sharif. I think the 2nd post in this thread says it all. I think we can find a different person who can be a much better prime minister. Shaukat Aziz has been much better than either of these two.

I agree they both NS and BB are corrupt, they dont have a face to com back, but who will replace them? What is mushy doing with BB? Why NAB closing cases against BB? Why there is again a joint venture of Mushy and BB just to collect what is remaining in the Pak, The system, our politician, govt machinery and almost every second person is corrupt on his or her potential, as a nation i think we are not a nation, i have said before our nation is failed these days to produce heroes, we must fix our selves, dont know what to say, i think i have lost my mind, sorry folks

Regards

Mansoor

Back
Top Bottom