What's new

Demise of Bangladesh cricket

India even can do better , trust me if they use their Muslim and shikhs instead of vegetarians!

India is a diverse country and you can easily get more people with stamina! North Indian meat eaters, posses the same quality of Pakistan ,Australia and south Africa. So India could do much better from the beginning when they got state status , only if they were truly a secular country from the beginning.

But India was even a sh!t in cricket before 18/20 years!

The bitter reality is cricketers needs stamina and physical power and vegetarians don't have it.

Unfortunately our food habit is also bad , as bhat boiled rice) will not give you the stamina you need it cricket.

(For the same reason India only had one World class player from West Bengal and that is Saurov Ganguly.

However we also have shakib all Hasan. )

So surely we can also improve in cricket , as Sri Lanka is doing.

Although again I don't expect fast bowlers from Bangladesh, as all of our people have same food habit and no one is going to change the habit.

But we can still get stamina for players by properly nurturing them, and of course we need freedom from dirty politics!

We don't mix up sports and religion..... Mohammed azaruddin, Irfan pathan like Muslim were the stars in India..... so don't teach us about using muslims and other people we always give deserving candidates their right place.....

And ohh by the way vegetarian stamina you talking about same veggies have beaten up all the beaf and meat eater world champions and have bagged the world cup twice.....

you guys eat nonveg and hilsa on daily basis then why your cricket on the demise by the way.....

you guys eat nonveg and hilsa on daily basis then why your cricket on the demise by the way.....
Because we eat bhat ( boiled rice ) as our staple food . I mentioned it in my first comment in this thread.

And we aren't going to get any genuine fast bowlers for this boiled rice eating habbit.

But we can do better by following Sri Lanka.

As without producing mass amounts of genuine fast bowlers, they always were doing better.

About India, I only wanted to say that, India has options to include many strong and muscled people from Northern part as a diverse nation.

But we don't have this option , as we aren't diverse nation.

All of ours food habbit are similar . So maybe Sri Lanka will be our target.

So by following Sri Lanka we can get better results! Simply a politics and corruption free cricket board will do this thing better. That's it!
We don't mix up sports and religion..... Mohammed azaruddin, Irfan pathan like Muslim were the stars in India..... so don't teach us about using muslims and other people we always give deserving candidates their right place.....
We also have lots of Hindu players , so?

We are appointing almost 25% govt job positions for 8% Hindus. So who are exactly doing well?

Last edited:
Lol. Lungi. you are not worth my time to reply to your dumb *** post analysing why the midgets of lungi land are piss poor at sports. Now F off.
Listen my LITTLE indian - you seem to have lost your tiny temper. Not had a drink of whatever you drink to cool that little body of yours? This thread is what potentially is needed for Bangladesh to improve their team - I don’t see how your interjection of lack of intellect has benefited the thread. I would once again request you climb back under the rock you came from.
On topic - perhaps a change of coaching may be needed ? Someone like Waqar Younis is available at the moment

Me when Bengali
1636146281308.png

Not sure what kind of cricket setup Bangladesh has but if they make same changed Imran Khan made in Pakistani cricket, six team setup with junior and senior competition, they will see improvements in next 5 years.

Pakistanis normally support Bangladesh in cricket against other countries (except Pakistan ofcourse) but don't know what happened to Bangladesh this time around.

Maybe our attention and Duas have turned to Afghanistan now. 😏

Listen my LITTLE indian - you seem to have lost your tiny temper. Not had a drink of whatever you drink to cool that little body of yours? This thread is what potentially is needed for Bangladesh to improve their team - I don’t see how your interjection of lack of intellect has benefited the thread. I would once again request you climb back under the rock you came from.
On topic - perhaps a change of coaching may be needed ? Someone like Waqar Younis is available at the moment
lol he'll make it worse

Because we eat bhat ( boiled rice ) as our staple food . I mentioned it in my first comment in this thread.

And we aren't going to get any genuine fast bowlers for this boiled rice eating habbit.

But we can do better by following Sri Lanka.

As without producing mass amounts of genuine fast bowlers, they always were doing better.

About India, I only wanted to say that, India has options to include many strong and muscled people from Northern part as a diverse nation.

But we don't have this option , as we aren't diverse nation.

All of ours food habbit are similar . So maybe Sri Lanka will be our target.

So by following Sri Lanka we can get better results! Simply a politics and corruption free cricket board will do this thing better. That's it!

We also have lots of Hindu players , so?

We are appointing almost 25% govt job positions for 8% Hindus. So who are exactly doing well?

Indians and Sri Lankans too eat lots of bhat (rice) still both are world cup winners..... what a lame excuse.....

Indians and Sri Lankans too eat lots of bhat (rice) still both are world cup winners..... what a lame excuse.....
Yes Indians who eat bhat dont make good fast bowler. Same for Sri Lanka . Why comparing India with others? India is huge nation with multi culture.

I'm sure you are not getting my points.

Indians eat bhat too , but not every indian , so you have options , but we don't have the option.

Besides I can bet no other indians eat bhat like west Bengals.

Whole Bangladesh are just bhat eater like west Bengal.

So indeed you have options and we don't have!

My point was producing Pakistan style fast bowling, not to win the cup or becoming better team.

I said in order to become better again we need corruption free board!

But yet we can't have fast bowlers like Pakistan , Australia and south Africa!

Last edited:
Bangladesh became stronger as they enjoyed more longer Series with Pakistan for Test , ODI and T20
Since those guaranteed series are off the shelf

Even Asian Cup became a hot fixture at one point giving them exposure vs Pakistan an Elite team in region

Their cricket level and interest in Cricket has dropped

Rise of Bangladeshi Cricket was due to Regular Home/Away series with Pakistan

Pakistan has a solid Local Structure in place for Cricket we can still produce Talent from our Raw Internal League(s)
Bangladesh needs those foreign series to polish their talent

At one point they used to have "some" potential but now it is gone case. Sri Lanka is also another example, though they were really good in the past but now they are on a decline.

In this T20, Sri Lanka has shown some promise. They can be a good team again. But Bangladesh?! They have been officially playing cricket since 2000. Not in a single competition or away series, have they made any impact. Sri Lank started playing cricket as Test country in 1981. They won their first World Cup in 1996.

Does anyone know why Zimbabwe is not in the T20?

Internal feuds. There are reports about a distance and distrust between cricketers and board officials; apparently some board officials have been leaking internal information about the management to the media. There are some feuds within the board officials as well. Some of the senior cricketers are also not too fond of the coaching staff, especially the head coach Domingo.

The board president Papon is also assumed to be not too competent about matters related to cricket and has too much unsolicited interference in the team management. But it's too hard to oust him as he's very close to Hasina.

IMO PSL BSL and srilankan league should band together to form a single league to counter IPL
This will improve quality of international cricket as well

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom