What's new

Demise of Bangladesh cricket

Lol. Lungis these days think they are expert at analysing.
Arey idiot , dhoti sey accha hain lungi pahna. West Bengal people ko ask kar ke dekho.

Sushil kumar : weight 66kg , height 1.66 meter.

Ravi kumar : weight 57 kg , and height 1.7 meter.

Ideal height and weight for fast (!?) bowler like Abe kuruvilla or some skinny indian used to show their tiny body before some non vegetarian pop up!

@Protest_again

Last edited:
Oye beokuf samajta Kyu nahi hain rey, main fast bowling ki baatein karrahaoon.
Lilliput class ki wrestler or boxer ho sakta hain , lekin fast bowler nahi ho sakta!
Javgal srinath...heard the name? He is a vegetarian

Arey idiot , dhoti sey accha hain lungi pahna. West Bengal people ko ask kar ke dekho.
Who the **** cares. Lungi is not used as an insult. You people suck at sports period. Don't need to involve us in your absurd theories. lol.

Arey o samba...sushil kumar ravi kumar dahiya, sakshi malik who won silver medals at olympics are veggies...bangladesh aur pakistan wrestlers kitne medals laaye re?
Kindly take your crap elsewhere. We are attempting to have a discussion regarding Bangladeshi cricket and come on here with your vomit - shush

Kindly take your crap elsewhere. We are attempting to have a discussion regarding Bangladeshi cricket and come on here with your vomit - shush
Bud, that idiot brought india into topic. Now Shuuu.

Lol. Lungis these days think they are expert at analysing. India won the world cup in 1983. 38 yesrs ago. Bangladeshis suck at everything but are ready to do cherry picking to prove their point. Lol.
Why pollute every thread u go on indian? Who asked you to bring your trash here? Every thread u go onto ends up as a troll fest? If you want to start a thread and discuss india on a Pakistani forum - do it but don’t pollute here

Javgal srinath...heard the name? He is a vegetarian
Yes I saw his bowling. Good bowler but not as good as other fast bowlers during his time. But yes he was decent bowler no doubt ! But only one that time!

On the other hand , Pakistan , Australia, south Africa produced tons of fast bowlers.

However Sri Lanka has lasith malinga too , but also they never produced mass amount of fast bowlers like these mentioned countries did.

And another one was golden day west indies. Unfortunately they are near USA and basketball actually destroyed their cricket I think.

It's truly disaster for cricket that west indies will never return to nearly to that old days!

Why pollute every thread u go on indian? Who asked you to bring your trash here? Every thread u go onto ends up as a troll fest? If you want to start a thread and discuss india on a Pakistani forum - do it but don’t pollute here
I don't care about you or your opinion. Now look at who brought india into this thread. You are not blind, are you?

Lol. Lungis these days think they are expert at analysing. India won the world cup in 1983. 38 yesrs ago. Bangladeshis suck at everything but are ready to do cherry picking to prove their point. Lol.
Idiot , why comparing with Bangladesh? I already said we won't get fast bowlers because of our food habbit!

I also mentioned that how we can follow Sri Lanka as they are doing fantastic with lack of fast bowling resource!

So why blubbering? India became champion in 1983 only for one man army named Kapil dev.

India was always one man army before 2000 I already said.

Sunil Gavasker was the best test opener the sport has ever produced . Who used to play against golden age Caribbean pace battery , no one is denying the fact.

After Kapil dev , only Sachin Tendulkar was one man army.

Look even Saurabh Ganguly risen at 1997 , he played well , but sachin was failing under pressure of captaincy, you saw the lower level performance of India.

Later 1998 was the year of Sachin Tendulkar, India was on top.

In 1999 Sachin failed and India failed , although Saurabh Ganguly was there to fill void ( before 1997 no one was alongside Sachin ) !

Later when Virendra shehwag , Rahul Dravid ( becoming fearsome test player ) and others came , India was truly becoming powerful in cricket.

Can you deny the fact only for the sake of argument that before a group of good player came , India always was one man team?

Remember the world cup match against sri Lanka in 1996? When Sachin was out whole Indian team collapsed?

@Protest_again
I don't care about you or your opinion. Now look at who brought india into this thread. You are not blind, are you?
If I brought India , I brought for right reason , I brought India to show that if one man based India can now becoming successful, we also can be successful if we do our job properly.So what's wrong in it?

It looks you are always in mood of bickering so didn't read messages and started trolling.

Later your compatriot @Vikki brought Olympic , read you blind , read that post!
Who the **** cares. Lungi is not used as an insult. You people suck at sports period. Don't need to involve us in your absurd theories. lol.
Yes India was worse than us in a period of time. So no big deal! We will also develop out cricket following Sri Lanka , as they also have no good amount of fast bowlers!

Last edited:
Idiot , why comparing with Bangladesh? I already said er won't get fast bowlers because of our food habbit!

I also mentioned that how we can follow Sri Lanka as they are doing fantastic with lack of fast bowling resource!

So why blubbering? India became champion in 1983 only for one man army named Kapil dev.

India was always one man army before 2000 I already said.

Sunil Gavasker was the best test opener the sports have ever produced . Who used to play against golden age Caribbean pace battery , no one is denying the face.

After Kapil dev , only Sachin Tendulkar was one man army.

Look even Saurabh Ganguly risen at 1997 , he played well , but sachin was failing under pressure of captaincy, you saw the lower level performance of India.

Later 1998 was the year of Sachin Tendulkar, India was on top.

In 1999 Sachin failed and India failed , although Saurabh Ganguly was there to fill void ( before 1997 no one was alongside Sachin ) !

Later when Virendra shehwag , Rahul Dravid ( becoming fearsome test player ) and others came , India was truly becoming powerful in cricket.

Can you deny the fact only for the sake of argument that before a group of good player came , India always was one man team?

Remember the world cup match against sri Lanka in 1996? When Sachin was out whole Indian te collapsed?

@Protest_again

If I brought India , I brought for right reason , I brought India to show that if one man based India can now becoming successful, we also can be successful if we do our job properly.

It looks you are always in mood of bickering so didn't read messages and started trolling.

Later your compatriot @Vikki brought Olympic , read you blind , read that post!

Yes India was worse than us in a period of time. So no big deal!
Lungi, please stick to your country. Use your analysing skills (lol) at figuring out why your countrymen are such a duds. Afghanistan is much better than you are. You can blame food and whatnot. But the fact is you just suck at sports.

In 1996 India was in finals. When are you going to be not last in the league stage. lol.

India is just much better at sports than you ever can be. Just admit your incompetence and move on.

PS: Its actually economics and passion for the sport. The real reason for success. The cricket economy of Bangladesh sucks period.

Arey o samba...sushil kumar ravi kumar dahiya, sakshi malik who won silver medals at olympics are veggies...bangladesh aur pakistan wrestlers kitne medals laaye re?
Protests again take a look at the post of your genius compatriot!

He came to defend his vegetarianism , while I was actually praising the good move of Indian cricket board for creating fast bowlers from Shikh and Muslims of India.

@Protest_again
Lungi, please stick to your country.
No damn way. Comaprrison, examples and motivation are part of human culture. So no way of sticking on my own country.

If you aren't happy with these , simply move on!

Last edited:

He came to defend his vegetarianism , while I was actually praising the good move of Indian cricket board for creating fast bowlers from Shikh and Muslims of India.

@Protest_again

No damn way. Comaprrison, examples and motivation are part of human culture. So no way of sticking ony own country.

If you aren't happy with these , simply move on!ta6
Jasprit bumrah is not sikh or muslim dumbo. He is our best fast bowler. We would never blame our diets for our incompetence. You eat whatever is good and train to become the best. What is stopping lungis from doing so for the past 20 years.

Stop your stupid analysis and leave India out. You are no position to compare that incompetent team to ours. lol.

@Protest_again

No damn way. Comaprrison, examples and motivation are part of human culture. So no way of sticking ony own country.

If you aren't happy with these , simply move on!
Bro today protest again tomorrow he will be drumstick - ignore the regular Indian multi ID troll.
Let’s hope Bangladeshi blood some youth

You are very good at it lol right?

Forget even 17 years ago how humiliating defeat your country used to face?

We just got test status in 2000 !
So how many tests have you won. Even Afghanistan won against you in tests. Please have some shame when you are comparing your incompetent team with India.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom