What's new

Demise of Bangladesh cricket

Jasprit bumrah is not sikh or muslim dumbo. .
Ok my bad then , he was from Panjab so I thought he is Shikh.

For the rest of your post I already asked a question. U can read! U even didn't do good performance in around 70 years ( from 1932 to 2000/2002)?

Bro today protest again tomorrow he will be drumstick - ignore the regular Indian multi ID troll.
Let’s hope Bangladeshi blood some youth

Lol. PDF's best.
Ok my bad then , he was from Panjab so I thought he is Shikh.

For the rest of your post I already asked a question. U can read! U even didn't do good performance in around 70 years ( from 1932 to 2000/2002)?
He is from Gujarat, the land of veggies. Now $hut up.

1932 lol. Was Lungi land separate to India then?

India was one of the poorest countries around till 80's. For supposedly having better percapita than India what explains your teams incompetence except for incompetence. lol.

Bro today protest again tomorrow he will be drumstick - ignore the regular Indian multi ID troll.
Let’s hope Bangladeshi blood some youth
Yes bro I actually don't speak with them. But this time I got triggered , because he is speaking our 20 years , but ignoring their dirty 70 years!

Yes inshallah we will remove corruption from cricket board and will do better as Sri Lanka is doing.

All I wanted to say that you can't get genuine fast bowlers and that was based on a remark of Waqar Yunus. Even Waqar used a word and that is "Perhaps" Yet the hindutva vultures started gang attack on me, although I even didn't talk about India , I just was talking about our own food habbit in the beginning!

But surely non veg lack the stamina and strength!

Last edited:
Lol. PDF's best.

He is from Gujarat, the land of veggies. Now $hut up.

1932 lol. Was Lungi land separate to India then?
Nah bro bumrah is Sikh...
Maybe not practicing but his family background is from Punjab or Sikh

As I clearly remembered some years ago his grandfather committed suicide and it was a big news
That guy was a sardar, even his name suggests that link

As I clearly remembered some years ago his grandfather committed suicide and it was a big news
He is from Ahmedabad born and brought up.

He is from Ahmedabad born and brought up.
When I have time I'll bring some evidence as in article or something
But I am 95% he is from Sikh background or from Punjab migrant family

Kolhi is Punjabi even though he was brought up in Delhi
So I don't think born and brought up is all in all

When I have time I'll bring some evidence as in article or something
But I am 95% he is from Sikh background or from Punjab migrant family

Kolhi is Punjabi even though he was brought up in Delhi
So I don't think born and brought up is all in all
Could be. I am not contesting that. I am talking about their sportsmen incompetence. When you are going to blame diets for their incompetence then you are surmising that only Australians be producing best fast bowlers and winning all the matches because they eat beef every day.

Bangladeshis suck at sports mainly because their sports economy is non existing and sports are not part of their culture. Period.

Could be. I am not contesting that. I am talking about their sportsmen incompetence. When you are going to blame diets for their incompetence then you are surmising that only Australians be producing best fast bowlers and winning all the matches because they eat beef every day.

Bangladeshis suck at sports mainly because their sports economy is non existing and sports are not part of their culture. Period.
Yeah I was just correcting you
I have no opinion on the broader diet and sports discussion

Last edited:

I always thought Jaspreet was a Sikh name. Hmm....

Lol. Lungi. you are not worth my time to reply to your dumb *** post analysing why the midgets of lungi land are piss poor at sports. Now F off.
Yet you are replying and barking, and also started first while I was even not talking to you !

Poor pathetic creature!

Last edited:
But how Long lol? It's been 2 decades
Even if you count from 1947 , still it needed at least 5 decades for India to become a reasonable team that can compete with good teams.

All we need a complete politics free cricket board. We will be doing better again.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom