What's new

Delhi’s Aurangzeb Road Renamed After Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

The primary objectives of the invaders were more to do with occupation, power and wealth rather than conversion. They used conversion as a power play and punishment rather than actually wanting to expand islam. As it happens with any punishment, some people gave in and converted, some withstood it and others simply paid their way out of it. Paying could be in terms of money or just working without rebelling.

The primary objective was to cleanse the land of pagans and expand Islam. Only experience wisened them up to what a losing proposition it was because the taxes accumulated through Jiziya was several times higher than what a Muslim convert would pay via Zakat.

You pseudo nationalist ,you can keep bootlic$ing a crony capitalist jumlebazz for all i care, gajendra was there to protest against your great leader's LAND SNATCHING bill.Kejriwal just provided a platform for voiceless farmers to inform them of MODI's treachery.Why was police under you pious leader NAMO standing still when all this was happening if he really cared for farmer's life ?

He came thier for AK-49 topi drama, to Malgin Sri Sri Narender Modi Ji and his Amazing Sarkar.

Your AK-49 climbed Polls to cut electricity wires in Delhi under his 49 days government. However, for political millage, he didn't stop reading his Bhashan even after death of his stooge. Have some shame PESUDO SECULAR and crticse the Murder AK -49 who let his STOGE die, not shri shri Namo Namo Modi. :astagh:

He came thier for AK-49 topi drama, to Malgin Sri Sri Narender Modi Ji and his Amazing Sarkar.

Your AK-49 climbed Polls to cut electricity wires in Delhi under his 49 days government. However, for political millage, he didn't stop reading his Bhashan even after death of his stooge. Have some shame and crticse the Murder AK -49, not shri shri Namo Namo Modi. :astagh:

LOL whataboutism :D

Typical characteristic of blind bhakts

I asked you a question first ,why did the police not intervene ? Why are you beating around the bush instead of answering me ?

Also if all this was drama why isn't your 56 inch leader exposing it and arresting the culprits ?

Have some sense and get accustomed to the reality that modi cares for only a select few who are his cronies

You Pesudo Secular - he was stoge of AK-49 and his political stunt went wrong and paid the price with his life. You people should hail this decision of naming the Road after Dr. Kalam, but playing petty Politics over it. :angry:

Have shame and courage to speak against his murder - AK-49 and hail Sri Sri Namo Namo Narender Modi for Historic decision. :angry:

what are you saying, hunh??

gajendra singh came from rajasthan which has a bjp government which refused to compensate gajendra singh and the farmers of his village by quoting silly technical reasons.

from ( Gajendra Singh, a reluctant farmer who wanted to be in politics )...
But local officials said crop loss in the Baswa tehsil, under which falls Gajendra’s village, had been between 20-25%, far less than the damage in many other parts of Rajasthan.

“We have sent the tehsildar to assess the condition of the crop of Gajendra’s family,” said Krishna Chandra Sharma, the officiating district collector of Dausa.
what was rajasthan's bjp government saving money for?? to buy more israeli rifles??

gajendra singh was not only agitating for himself but also for the other farmers of his village... he came to aap's rally because he would have thought of it as a platform to make people aware and to get justice.

yes, he was there for publicity and i am glad that he did that... it is your choice to call his leadership initiative a stunt.

one of the sanghi news channels, "zee news" ( hindi ) went to interview gajendra singh's family and spoke to his brother... the reporter was constantly trying to put words into the mouth of the brother so that aap could be maligned and bjp could be absolved of any responsibility.

my request is that you change your company on pdf... please.

I personally do not support name change of a city or a road. It would be much better if a new road was named after APJ Abdul Kalam. The only man I heard demanding to change the name of Aurangzeb Road was Mr. Tarik Fateh, a canadian of pakistani origin.
Aurangzeb had taken the greatest mughal empire to its zenith during his reign. India was the richest empire during his time. As a person he was extremely pious and just. He earned his daily bread by knitting skull caps and writing religious texts and lived like a Fakir. His empire covered all of India and Afghanistan. He is in bad books of historians because of his ill treatment of sikh gurus, implementation of sharia laws and imposition of jazia on non muslims. But if there can be roads named after Babur and Tughlaq then Aurangzeb Road should have been there. My 2 cents.

LOL whataboutism :D

Typical characteristic of blind bhakts

I asked you a question first ,why did the police not intervene ? Why are you beating around the bush instead of answering me ?

Also if all this was drama why isn't your 56 inch leader exposing it and arresting the culprits ?

Have some sense and get accustomed to the reality th

Had Delhi Police tried to stop him, #AAPTARDS would have killed Delhi Police, burnt Delhi, sat over dharna and haluted the capital. Had Delhi Police acted, Sri Sri Narender Modi Ji, would be called Butcher of Delhi as well by you Sick Pathetic Pesudo Seculars Bots.

Delhi Police did the right thing. Hence, Delhi didn't burnt by Apptards, but you Pesudo Secularist can't see the things from rational prospective. Hence, you can't see the larger picture. The only thing you are good about is Malgin us innocent sanghis and Sri Sri Narender Modi Ji.:hitwall:

@jamahir

He was member of AAP as well and was thier for Political Stunt. Why did 1000's of Aaptars let him die? Why did AK -49 kept on reading his Bhashan even after he was Dead.

For your Kind Information, AK -49 was quick to stop his Bhashan in West Bengal during Azan prayer but not when his Party Worker died? Pleasing Muslim voters in West Bengal was Important or someone's life? Uhh Hipocray?

What has this farmer done for India - giving up his life for a Pathetic Low life Politician who calls himself Honest and Disturbes Certifactes of Honesty?

And on other Hand Dr. Kalam dedicated his life for nation. Hence, what's the problem in changing the road's name to his?:angel:

what are you saying, hunh??

.. please.

I hardly visit this forum and ain't in anyone's company. And don't go by post wherein I've replied other member, he knows why I did.

Last edited:
He was member of AAP as well

do you have proof for this??

and was thier for Political Stunt.

please read my previous post again.

Why did AK -49 kept on reading his Bhashan even after he was Dead.

that was his great mistake, yes.

What has this farmer done for India

that farmer displayed to the world india's ridiculous and unjust social/political/economic system based on extreme capitalism... even usa and britain have a minimal welfare system but not india... india still lives in 500 bc... that is what gajendra singh tried to tell indians and his contribution to india is greater than many by that single act.

I hardly visit this forum and ain't in anyone's company.

The only thing you are good about is Malgin us innocent sanghis
surely, you have thanked and positively replied to enough of that type on pdf.

And don't go by most wherin I've replied other member, he knows why I did.

@magudi , what is she talking of??

It's our business because Pakistan is the successor state of the Mughal empire.

graphics-laughing-590695.gif

I personally do not support name change of a city or a road. It would be much better if a new road was named after APJ Abdul Kalam. The only man I heard demanding to change the name of Aurangzeb Road was Mr. Tarik Fateh, a canadian of pakistani origin.
Aurangzeb had taken the greatest mughal empire to its zenith during his reign. India was the richest empire during his time. As a person he was extremely pious and just. He earned his daily bread by knitting skull caps and writing religious texts and lived like a Fakir. His empire covered all of India and Afghanistan. He is in bad books of historians because of his ill treatment of sikh gurus, implementation of sharia laws and imposition of jazia on non muslims. But if there can be roads named after Babur and Tughlaq then Aurangzeb Road should have been there. My 2 cents.

You are correct,we should rename all the roads

No laughing matter. They believe that quite sincerely. I have seen many Pakistanis in this forum who liken themselves with Arabs and consider Spain to be a part of their history. Well, that's until they meet the real Arabs.

I don't understand what you mean by 'taking mughal empire to zenith'. He was a fundamentalist mullah type whose aim was to convert Indians to islam at almost any cost. Therefore he cannot be considered a good man. Plain and simple.

I wouldn't mind at all if India gets rid of all invaders names but whether that happens or not, we should certainly get rid of villains such as aurangazeb. It's like nobody likes people like churchil but general.Dyre (of jalianwalabagh fame) was particularly bad

Back
Top Bottom