What's new

Delhi: The city of djinns

Status
Not open for further replies.
;)
I'm laughing my backside off picturing some unfortunate middle aged failed female journalist sitting in front of a computer all day long, emanating the worst BS you could imagine, from every available orifice. Wait...I just gagged.
common dude dont be so rude on the big girl

@Spring Onion, your ability from jumping one topic to another is amazing, you were arguing about Minar was not made from the ruins of Hindu temples and the theory is debunked, you jumped into Taj Mahal.. You are amazing with twisting the topic for your convenience..

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I'm sorry my (not-so-wild) imagination came across as rude :)

hey she is a nice girl and a very intellegent one aswell onli its her hate towards Indians /Hindus that she gets a tad over quite often try to have some sympathy for her

guys change the topic please.
:D

hey she is a nice girl and a very intellegent one aswell

:omghaha: if you say so, Broski.

its her hate towards Indians /Hindus that she gets a tad over quite often try to have some sympathy for her

Her hate for my country is only the tip of the iceberg (and it's no big deal 'cause haters gonna be haters). Your point about showing a little sympathy to her is well taken. :)

You are comparing the capital of Hindustan with Karachi?!

Why not compare New Delhi with the capital of Pakistan?

Islamabad is a city created after the birth of Pakistan..so better compare it with our planned cities like Chandigarh..:)

20120903-220419.jpg

71193053.jpg

3914295550010d650b7eb.jpg

Indian masalas are ridiculous and people watch/read them to have a good laugh and release a bit of stress . No denying that but serious journalism is far better in india than in pakistan where it is laced with fantasies and bigotry.

Even I laugh at hindu animal gods being a hindu myself . So ? We know they are not real . At least the saner among us do . I believe in logic not fantasies that are built on utter stupidity like adam and eve theory . Only religious bigots like you can deny evolution but the sad thing really is that you are a journo.:disagree:

Why do gods have to be anthropomorphic? Being a Hindu, are you subscribing to the exploitative notion that God made humans in his own image and preferentially endowed him to exploit "lesser" beings.

I m sorry, but don't you think that a Hindu should have at least a basic grasp of the fundamentals of his religion?

Why do gods have to be anthropomorphic? Being a Hindu, are you subscribing to the exploitative notion that God made humans in his own image and preferentially endowed him to exploit "lesser" beings.

I m sorry, but don't you think that a Hindu should have at least a basic grasp of the fundamentals of his religion?

Brother I don't believe in god at all whether it is anthropomorphic or animal looking . God didn't make $hit cuz there is no god. I rest my case .

And I am a only officially a hindu but an atheist by nature.

Your forefathers were pagan, uncivilized given to human sacrifice and all sorts of funny custom. We civilized you.We gave you architecture that you boast of today. Food habits, apparel,etiquette,etc you we retaught by us.

You need to see a doctor soon before you hurt yourself.

Instead of bothering of others and what you purportedly did to others , suggest save yourselves form the ' civilized J*hadists, Suicide bombers etc who are spreading the fruits of ' civilisation' not only the world over but amongst the believers too or the Shia - Sunni love story.

" You' gave us nothing except a pain in the butt - which has now gone for good.

Lastly all you chest thumping types were Hindus or Buddhists not very long ago which is the reason why the believers from the peninsula treat you they way they do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well take a metro and come to CP well show you how indians realli are

Take his illegal bangladeshi @ss back to a BSF camp on ny behalf. The retard forgets that I don't live India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom