What's new

Delhi: The city of djinns

Status
Not open for further replies.
bwahahahahah so you think monkeys are something degraded figures ???

:laugh:

you Indians are funny on the one hand you call monkeys your ancestors and on the other hand think Muslims are not evolved mehhhhh

BTW NO we don't believe in monkey theory .

Adam and Eves were human not monkeys.

You can boast about you were evolved from monkeys we never needed to evolved because we were NOT monkeys in the first place.

I never referred to Muslims, that's not my style. Nobody boasts that they evolved from monkeys, that's a silly claim. The point is that both Apes & humans had a common ancestor which was more apelike than human. Doesn't matter what you believe, it is not a faith question. You may choose not to believe in gravity but you will still feel the effect if you jump off a building. :lol:

I am from the RSS. Go figure :azn:
@Spring Onion is an angel. No evolution. We are mere mortals, lady... :cry:

NO I am not an angel :) according to my faith human had been put above angels even and human had been given immense power now its up to the human to qualify the test.

Seriously we don't believe in monkey theory neither we human needed evolution.

I am BAJRANGI supporter :P

Last edited by a moderator:
NO I am not an angel :) according to my faith human had been put above angels even and human had been given immense power now its up to the human to qualify the test.

I despise the Bajrang Dal :D Bajrangi Supporter is ok. I also love monkeys. (No double meaning here lady)

I never referred to Muslims, that's not my style. Nobody boasts that they evolved from monkeys, that's a silly claim. The point is that both Apes & humans had a common ancestor which was more apelike than human. Doesn't matter what you believe, it is not a faith question. You may choose not to believe in gravity but you will still feel the effect if you jump off a building. :lol:

its not the matter of science as well :)) it failed to prove.

A theory is merely a theory.

Even claimer of gravity theory had been proven wrong on some fronts ;)

as far as jumping the building well monkeys will jump without thinking we human will take needed cautions before doing so .

its not the matter of science as well :)) it failed to prove.

Even claimer of gravity theory had been proven wrong on some fronts ;)

as far as jumping the building well monkeys will jump without thinking we human will take needed cautions before doing so .

Bottomline - Newton has not been proved wrong on Gravity. His basic laws are still in use and called Newtonian Physics.

And I am yet to see a monkey jumping from buildings without thinking. :crazy: :laughcry:

I despise the Bajrang Dal :D Bajrangi Supporter is ok. I also love monkeys. (No double meaning here lady)

monkey200111.jpg

Bottomline - Newton has not been proved wrong on Gravity. His basic laws are still in use and called Newtonian Physics.

And I am yet to see a monkey jumping from buildings without thinking. :crazy: :laughcry:

lazy people need to work to prove him wrong ;)

how do you know they jump after thinking ??? :what:

how many around you jumped after thinking :laugh:

How do madarssa graduates like you become journalist/reporters in pakistan ? No wonder the quality of journalism is very pathetic in pakistan.

Adam and Eve ?:rofl: Keep believing in your fantasies :lol: Even my muslim friends laugh at this adam and eve theory

I am from the RSS. Go figure :azn:
@Spring Onion is an angel. No evolution. We are mere mortals, lady... :cry:

The source is - Javeed, Tabassum (1008). World Heritage Monuments and Related Edifices in India. Algora Publishing. p. 107. ISBN 0875864821. Retrieved 26 May 2009.

heehee did she go and tweet in the ear?
people who dont evolve ar fossils.

Last edited by a moderator:

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on knowledge that has been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation. Scientists create scientific theories from hypotheses that have been corroborated through the scientific method, then gather evidence to test their accuracy.

Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the word "theory" in common usage, which implies that something is unsubstantiated or speculative.

No no certainly not... :D
dsc_6244a.jpg

:P plz don't mind but it looks like bal thakray .

no offense

How do madarssa graduates like you become journalist/reporters in pakistan ? No wonder the quality of journalism is very pathetic in pakistan.

Adam and Eve ?:rofl: Keep believing in your fantasies :lol: Even my muslim friends laugh at this adam and eve theory

don't talk about quality of journalism, because Indian masalas don't count neither stand for quality of journalism not even for word journalism.

As far as the laughs well many laugh on animal gods too :)))) so NVM

1. You have come here to discuss and you don't even know New Delhi was built by the British. What a pity!

"The foundation stone of the city was laid by George V, Emperor of India during the Delhi Durbar of 1911.[3] It was
designed by British architects, Sir Edwin Lutyens and Sir Herbert Baker. The new capital was inaugurated on 13 February
1931,[4] by India's Viceroy Lord Irwin."

2. The North Indian Hindus have built nothing - zero, that India can be proud of.

3. After independence GOI commissioned the writing of The Eighteen Fifty Seven. The book was edited by India's Education Minister Maulana Azad. There you will find that it was neither the great Nadir Shah nor Amir Taimur who destroyed Delhi but it was the English Company's Army aided by the Gorkhas and the soldiers of the Maharaja of Patiala. The English also massacred the Muslim population. Taimur and Nadir Shah's actions were retribution for attacks on their soldiers. But they didnot destroy structures and property like the English who had sought to physically remove all symbols of Muslim/Mughal civilization.

Are you telling me Delhi used to look like this when the British left India in 1947 ? Most of the development in this city has in fact happened in the last ten years. The Sub-way system is just one example.

I have grown up in this city, you are an outsider. I know this city far better than you and I have seen grow in front my eyes by leaps and bounds.

Forget about 1947, it is a very different city from what it was just 10-15 years ago.

Now go and write on essay Dhaka , the city which you may know something about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom