What's new

Delhi: The city of djinns

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not the matter of science as well :)) it failed to prove.

A theory is merely a theory.

Even claimer of gravity theory had been proven wrong on some fronts ;)

as far as jumping the building well monkeys will jump without thinking we human will take needed cautions before doing so .

so thats why i asked earlier what is the proof tat we are from A and E. and whats the proof that someone is a someone who was told tings by gibrii the hut.

Indian hindus let the muslims come and enjoy for 1000 years for which the whole muslims world need to pay us gazzillions. pay up Pak and BD. dont be haraaaaam khor.

:P plz don't mind but it looks like bal thakray .

no offense

don't talk about quality of journalism, because Indian masalas don't count neither stand for quality of journalism not even for word journalism.

As far as the laughs well many laugh on animal gods too :)))) so NVM

indian papers like the hindu and express are world class -esp hindu. ( and the reason its so good is because its called The Hindu)

Are you telling me Delhi used to look like this when the British left India in 1947 ? Most of the development in this city has in fact happened in the last ten years. The Sub-way system is just one example.

I have grown up in this city, you are an outsider. I know this city far better than you and I have seen grow in front my eyes by leaps and bounds.

Forget about 1947, it is a very different city from what it was just 10-15 years ago.

Now go and write on essay Dhaka , the city which you may know something about.

It certainly might not had been the same neither England itself today as compared to the RAJ period :)

BUT The fact remains that the English had done a lot of development even when they occupied this region.

We must accept the facts.

Few years just few years back even, Delhi was not that shinning either. Its a good development that improvement took place.

indian papers like the hindu and express are world class -esp hindu. ( and the reason its so good is because its called The Hindu)

The Hindu is the only sane and quality paper in India others as all masala ones .

and NO it is not of quality just because the word The HINDU. There is nothing like Hindu ideology in The Hindu that's what makes it better. You wont see much saffroni thinking there.

I have visited them and met many from other newspapers and can tell you the sharp difference between The Hindu and the extremist BS paper like rediff and its editorial staff.

so thats why i asked earlier what is the proof tat we are from A and E. and whats the proof that someone is a someone who was told tings by gibrii the hut.

Our belief is for human and majority of the world faiths believe that (all Ibrahamic religions) :) its not for monkeys hence I don't expect you should believe it.

Indian hindus let the muslims come and enjoy for 1000 years for which the whole muslims world need to pay us gazzillions. pay up Pak and BD. dont be haraaaaam khor.

Oh you mean Hindus let the invaders to loot and plunder themselves ? hmmm then why cry river.

It certainly might not had been the same neither England itself today as compared to the RAJ period :)

BUT The fact remains that the English had done a lot of development even when they occupied this region.

We must accept the facts.

Few years just few years back even, Delhi was not that shinning either. Its a good development that improvement took place.

The Hindu is the only sane and quality paper in India others as all masala ones .

and NO it is not of quality just because the word The HINDU. There is nothing like Hindu ideology in The Hindu that's what makes it better. You wont see much saffroni thinking there.

I have visited them and met many from other newspapers and can tell you the sharp difference between The Hindu and the extremist BS paper like rediff and its editorial staff.

rediff is not a paper, it was started during the dotcom boom by some desis in the US and india.

You fell for it - about why Hindu is a good paper.. lol... i knoew you would or one of you guys would take that bait.
No madrasi brahmin would start his da without a coffee and the hindu every morning at 6 AM.

asad boy and jana ruined a good thread.no wonder they resort to name calling and religious propagonda when shown pakistani cities are **** compared to the Indian ones and IslAmabad is not even a city but a massive garden for the rulers of pakistan.

Our belief is for human and majority of the world faiths believe that (all Ibrahamic religions) :) its not for monkeys hence I don't expect you should believe it.

Oh you mean Hindus let the invaders to loot and plunder themselves ? hmmm then why cry river.

that means you are all irrational people ? now all the christian and jews teach about evolution theory. and they along with us believe it. who is the mangi now?

oh we are crying because you are not paying up. pay up now.

:D:D:D:D

08-08-2013%20Analysis%20Slums%20in%20Pakistan%20Picture%201.jpg

Must say Egypt and Indonesia has done good progress in this particular area and India is not far behind...

don't talk about quality of journalism, because Indian masalas don't count neither stand for quality of journalism not even for word journalism.

As far as the laughs well many laugh on animal gods too :)))) so NVM

Indian masalas are ridiculous and people watch/read them to have a good laugh and release a bit of stress . No denying that but serious journalism is far better in india than in pakistan where it is laced with fantasies and bigotry.

Even I laugh at hindu animal gods being a hindu myself . So ? We know they are not real . At least the saner among us do . I believe in logic not fantasies that are built on utter stupidity like adam and eve theory . Only religious bigots like you can deny evolution but the sad thing really is that you are a journo.:disagree:

No kidding around mate . she is a journalist as far as I remember . Even I was surprised to know this considering the kind of BS she spews on this forum . Her name is Farzana Shah if I am not wrong

She must be the leading journalist for Lal Topi's Zaman :omghaha:

No kidding around mate . she is a journalist as far as I remember . Even I was surprised to know this considering the kind of BS she spews on this forum . Her name is Farzana Shah if I am not wrong

BS-spewing consumes most of her time, clearly. Even if you let the BS slide, it is shocking how a person who thinks irrationally, makes illogical statements, has a definitive view of the world (that seems to be stuck in 1200Ad) and is unaccepting of others' ideas, calls others names etc, could ever be a journalist let alone a good one...well, at least not by world accepted standards.

BS-spewing consumes most of her time, clearly. Even if you let the BS slide, it is shocking how a person who thinks irrationally, makes illogical statements, has a definitive view of the world (that seems to be stuck in 1200Ad) and is unaccepting of others' ideas, calls others names etc, could ever be a journalist let alone a good one...well, at least not by world accepted standards.

actuli when you dont get good work to satisfy both your professional and ideological need you tend to go in that direction and the kind of tabloid kind of stuff they print across the border journalist like her are in abundance in land of the pure

actuli when you dont get good work to satisfy both your professional and ideological need you tend to go in that direction and the kind of tabloid kind of stuff they print across the border journalist like her are in abundance in land of the pure

I'm laughing my backside off picturing some unfortunate middle aged failed female journalist sitting in front of a computer all day long, emanating the worst BS you could imagine, from every available orifice. Wait...I just gagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom