What's new

Featured Delhi Muslims fear they will never see justice for religious riot atrocities

Status
Not open for further replies.
your example makes no sense. Javed Akhtar isnt muslim. he doesnt have islamic knowledge to talk about whether muslims can say vande mataram or anything about islam. its like i go to debate the rocket scientist about rocket science when i dont know anything about the subject, but i show up as an expert because my dad was a rocket scientist. even the most basic islamic knowledge is enough to know that vande mataram isnt allowed in islam. to hell with the hindus feelings.
and who made you the judge to hand over certificate of Muslim to people?
My logic is the same. Muslim League assumed that it is the judge to decide who can represent Muslims.
Same way you are assuming the role of a judge here.

and who made you the judge to hand over certificate of Muslim to people?

Allah and Prophet Muhammed. muslims are supposed to judge and guide one another based on the knowledge. dont believe me? read the Quran and see for yourself. its written there in black and white.
Why are you getting excited.

Is someone asking you to say Vande Mararam?

This is for Indian Muslims only.

You are a Pakistani Muslim of Indian descent. Your blood ties and sentiments are appreciated. But really, you have no locus standi here.

Cheers, Doc

bitch, you are at PDF.

the topic is Islam. this applies to muslims from everywhere. any muslim with even a little knowledge on this will tell you the same thing, vanday mataram isnt allowed. but sure, ask the @jamahir the communist.

Puppy the topic is not Islam.

It's Delhi riots.

If you want to discuss Islam this is not the thread.

Cheers, Doc

the topic is islam. whether a muslim can say vande mataram or not. that is what people are talking about.

piss off, Doc.

I again say, let's keep "Jai Hind".

I am sure that Christians know that after the Muslims are dealt with, the next in line would be them.

The UP government has passed law ( alongside the anti "Love Jihad" one ) against "Mass conversion". This is to prevent and punish Dalits who convert en masse to Buddhism and Christianity.
Just to understand your concern, and going by the video on Javed Akhtar, if we remove reference to 'Mata', would you be fine in chanting 'Bharat ki Jai' and 'Vande Bharat' ?

On conversion, I think there should be a balance. No one can deny that many so-called lower castes converted to Christianity due to the financial doles given by missionaries. Hence, some monitoring is needed to stop that malpractice. Conversion without the use of force or financial benefits should not be an issue.
I dont think anyone is paying to convert to Buddhism, so no issues with that conversion.

the topic is islam. whether a muslim can say vande mataram or not. that is what people are talking about.

piss off, Doc.

Please read the title of the topic which is at the top of the page and please stop derailing the discussion with religious discussions which are against forum rules.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz @SQ8

Why are members allowed to call senior members bitch.

It's very pseudo African American gangster. Kindly counsel.

Cheers, Doc

Allah and Prophet Muhammed. muslims are supposed to judge and guide one another based on the knowledge. dont believe me? read the Quran and see for yourself. its written there in black and white.
So how can you say that you have understood Quran better than the other person. The other person can say that he has understood better than you. So it will be your word against that person's word. So why should we believe your word more?

I agree. We should keep it simple. Hence I agree with the "Homeland" mentioning section in the article you quoted.
As the article itself mentioned, it's more related to culture than anything. In our culture, it's called motherland which I think is fine, a correlation to our own mothers who give us birth, similarly the country giving us birth. We have a word for fatherland as well called 'Pitrubhumi' but I don't know how it would go with a slogan. However, I don't think there's a good word for 'homeland'.
Regardless of what we call it, the simple thing is people shouldn't bring religion in between while chanting a nationalistic slogan is what I feel. And even if people bring religion, I don't think there is anything wrong in either 'Bharata Mata ki Jai', 'Vande Mataram' or 'Jai Hind'.
I again say, let's keep "Jai Hind".
Keeping multiple options is kind of better so that people can pick up what they are comfortable with.
I am sure that Christians know that after the Muslims are dealt with, the next in line would be them.
Maybe an irrational fear is being created for some reason. Social media only hypes it up.
But how is this related to chanting of slogans? I didn't understand what you wrote. I still don't understand why other minorities don't have problems.

So how can you say that you have understood Quran better than the other person. The other person can say that he has understood better than you. So it will be your word against that person's word. So why should we believe your word more?

i am amazed by your jahalat and still you want to talk about islam? you see me going into the nitty gritty of hinduism? no, because i dont know shit about it. dont care to know.

simple way to find out who is right and who is wrong. the Quran says clearly to follow Prophet Muhammed as our role model. he has said that the 3 generations (his and the next 2) are the ones to follow. the whole religion's foundations have been worked on by them. the interpretations and clauses. all of it. i am referring to them as my evidence. who is javed akhtar referring to, other than his jahalat?
Please read the title of the topic which is at the top of the page and please stop derailing the discussion with religious discussions which are against forum rules.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz @SQ8

Why are members allowed to call senior members bitch.

It's very pseudo African American gangster. Kindly counsel.

Cheers, Doc

the topic changed long ago. i am not the only one discussing the new topic.

oh yeah, go complain to the mods. i really cant be bothered.

piss off, Doc.

As the article itself mentioned, it's more related to culture than anything. In our culture, it's called motherland which I think is fine, a correlation to our own mothers who give us birth, similarly the country giving us birth. We have a word for fatherland as well called 'Pitrubhumi' but I don't know how it would go with a slogan. However, I don't think there's a good word for 'homeland'.
Regardless of what we call it, the simple thing is people shouldn't bring religion in between while chanting a nationalistic slogan is what I feel. And even if people bring religion, I don't think there is anything wrong in either 'Bharata Mata ki Jai', 'Vande Mataram' or 'Jai Hind'.

Keeping multiple options is kind of better so that people can pick up what they are comfortable with.

Maybe an irrational fear is being created for some reason. Social media only hypes it up.
But how is this related to chanting of slogans? I didn't understand what you wrote. I still don't understand why other minorities don't have problems.

Because other minorities never asked for and got a separate country carved from the matrubhoomi.

That is the crux of the problem when you deal with Indian Muslims.

What's left unsaid by them to you Hindus is ... how dare you.

Tumhari aukat kya hai humse ye bulwane.

Read between the lines.

Cheers, Doc

i am amazed by your jahalat and still you want to talk about islam? you see me going into the nitty gritty of hinduism? no, because i dont know shit about it. dont care to know.

simple way to find out who is right and who is wrong. the Quran says clearly to follow Prophet Muhammed as our role model. he has said that the 3 generations (his and the next 2) are the ones to follow. the whole religion's foundations have been worked on by them. the interpretations and clauses. all of it. i am referring to them as my evidence. who is javed akhtar referring to, other than his jahalat?
I am not claiming to have any knowledge of Islam and neither I am questioning your knowledge of it. I am questioning your self-certification of having superior knowledge of Islam than other followers of Islam. It is similar to how BJP is assuming self-certification on nationalism and is branding anti-national certificates to people who dissent against it. I despise both these extremes.

The UP government has passed law ( alongside the anti "Love Jihad" one ) against "Mass conversion". This is to prevent and punish Dalits who convert en masse to Buddhism and Christianity.
Anyway, during mass conversion people don't think through their decision and it's the family/community leaders who decide on the conversion. It's basically how it used to happen in ancient times.

And I would always welcome you discussing Hinduism. In fact, Hinduism is very flexible and accomodates best practices from other religions and rids of those which it finds not correct in itself. So feel free to point out flaws in Hinduism and suggest improvement areas.

Anyway, during mass conversion people don't think through their decision and it's the family/community leaders who decide on the conversion. It's basically how it used to happen in ancient times.

What are the Hindu thoughts and stance on reversion?

Are there specific purification rituals and prayers?

Or is it currently more seat of the pants as we go along types? Ghar Waapsi itself does not sound very ancient Vedic. More Mahasabha and Sangh.

Cheers, Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom