What's new

Featured Delhi Muslims fear they will never see justice for religious riot atrocities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the imagery of Bharat Mata, if you give it a think, is of a Hindu goddess :

Bharat-Mata-with-quote.jpg

From an Islamic perspective no one is to be worshiped except for the One God ( though for me Nature is supreme ). So Muslims will not want to make such a salutation. Secondly, in a declared secular country why religious imagery in the first place ? Thirdly, what about those Indians who see India as Fatherland ?

The best slogan / salutation would be "Jai Hind". No one can object to it. That slogan I think was invented by a Muslim officer in Subhas Chandra Bose's Indian National Army.

You should leave this land then and practice your new faith elsewhere.

Coz Bharat Mata has been our land's guardian deity for millennia.

Cheers, Doc
Muslims lost ,I live in Delhi I know.

The thing I agree is...

Hindus are weak and have never really fight..

They are just waking up from a slumber.

Please tell us more.

The inside story.

I've heard many versions of course.

@-=virus=- @Sharma Ji how did it go down?

Cheers, Doc

A very educating speech. @magra @KedarT.
I saw first 5 min of this. Do you really think that people think or know about all this and decide not to chant 'Bharat mata ki jai'.. Common folk in Muslims would not know all that supposed history that this guy is speaking about. They just say No because most of the times their local cleric has misled them that chanting Bharat Mata is blasphemous or going against Islam.
I am not causing I am identifying.
Unfortunately you are too scared to say it.
If someone is having extremist views, then its okay to call them out. But you start targetting people with moderate views, you risk pushing them to extremism.

A very educating speech. @magra @KedarT.
Thanks for sharing the video. The origins of a slogan don't matter. I certainly don't imagine some sort of a goddess when I come across the words 'Bharat Mata', the visual is usually just our country and its people. It's more of a symbolic thing. Again as I mentioned, keep it simple: it's simply victory to motherland India. And even among Muslims, people are divided on that: some Muslims chant it, some don't. If we exclude Muslims, no other community has any problems as far as I know (incl Christians).
He should have thought deeper.
I don't think so.

Anyway, check this video of Javed Akhtar as well.

Thanks for sharing the video. The origins of a slogan don't matter. I certainly don't imagine some sort of a goddess when I come across the words 'Bharat Mata', the visual is usually just our country and its people. It's more of a symbolic thing. Again as I mentioned, keep it simple: it's simply victory to motherland India. And even among Muslims, people are divided on that: some Muslims chant it, some don't. If we exclude Muslims, no other community has any problems as far as I know (incl Christians).

I don't think so.

Anyway, check this video of Javed Akhtar as well.

Javed Akhtar, the atheist, is an authority on what muslims should think?

Javed Akhtar, the atheist, is an authority on what muslims should think?

As I've told multiple Iranians here and elsewhere over the years.

There really is no such thing as a Muslim atheist.

This is just a wishy-washy copout of guys who do not have the guts to say the truth.

Cheers, Doc

I'm not saying he is an authority, I was just pointing out his logical viewpoint.

his logic is invalid. he isnt a muslim. he doesnt speak for muslims.

As I've told multiple Iranians here and elsewhere over the years.

There really is no such thing as a Muslim atheist.

This is just a wishy-washy copout of guys who do not have the guts to say the truth.

Cheers, Doc

there is no such thing as a muslim atheist. i agree. that is why i said he is an atheist, not a muslim.

his logic is invalid. he isnt a muslim. he doesnt speak for muslims.

there is no such thing as a muslim atheist. i agree. that is why i said he is an atheist, not a muslim.

Nope.

That's not what I meant.

But leave it.

Religion is out of bounds.

Cheers, Doc

A person's logic is not bound to religion. Every person has his own way of seeing things.

sure. but his logic doesnt include the full breadth of islamic knowledge, so he cant speak for islam just because he has a muslim name. he is just another old idiot that indians wheel out to speak whenever the topic is muslims or urdu. indians dont want to hear muslims point of view on purpose.

sure. but his logic doesnt include the full breadth of islamic knowledge, so he cant speak for islam just because he has a muslim name. he is just another old idiot that indians wheel out to speak whenever the topic is muslims or urdu. indians dont want to hear muslims point of view on purpose.
Its the same logic Muslim League peddled before 1947. Any Muslim leader not in Muslim League was not worthy of representing Muslims as per the League.

Its the same logic Muslim League peddled before 1947. Any Muslim leader not in Muslim League was not worthy of representing Muslims as per the League.

your example makes no sense. Javed Akhtar isnt muslim. he doesnt have islamic knowledge to talk about whether muslims can say vande mataram or anything about islam. its like i go to debate the rocket scientist about rocket science when i dont know anything about the subject, but i show up as an expert because my dad was a rocket scientist. even the most basic islamic knowledge is enough to know that vande mataram isnt allowed in islam. to hell with the hindus feelings.

your example makes no sense. Javed Akhtar isnt muslim. he doesnt have islamic knowledge to talk about whether muslims can say vande mataram or anything about islam. its like i go to debate the rocket scientist about rocket science when i dont know anything about the subject, but i show up as an expert because my dad was a rocket scientist. even the most basic islamic knowledge is enough to know that vande mataram isnt allowed in islam. to hell with the hindus feelings.

Why are you getting excited.

Is someone asking you to say Vande Mararam?

This is for Indian Muslims only.

You are a Pakistani Muslim of Indian descent. Your blood ties and sentiments are appreciated. But really, you have no locus standi here.

Cheers, Doc

I saw first 5 min of this. Do you really think that people think or know about all this and decide not to chant 'Bharat mata ki jai'.. Common folk in Muslims would not know all that supposed history that this guy is speaking about. They just say No because most of the times their local cleric has misled them that chanting Bharat Mata is blasphemous or going against Islam.

Yes, the thinking Indian Muslim man is rare in the last 15 or so years.

If someone is having extremist views, then its okay to call them out. But you start targetting people with moderate views, you risk pushing them to extremism.

Agreed.

I'm not interested in you closet Islamist videos and sidestepping.

Closet Islamist ? The two prominent journalists in that documentary - a young man and a young woman - are Hindus. Why don't you understand what they are saying ? Did you watch the vid ?

You have answered my questions how?

By showing fiery speeches?

By saying that that December speech of Ragini Tiwari was part 2 of the things she said earlier in the year, along with other colleagues of hers like Kapil Mishra and Anurag Thakur. The last gentleman was the one who said "Desh ke ghaddaaron ko, goli maaro saalon ko".

They spoke and then arranged riots.

When the while country saw the Muslim mobs actually attacking Hindus, houses, schools, shops, on the first day?

The whole country saw no such thing.

We'll planned attacks.

Mobile Molotov cocktail launchers. Roof defences. Rapelling ropes. Huge stache of sacks of bucks and masonry.

Who knows, they may have prepared themselves for the eventuality of riots because they may have got indications ( from WhatsApp etc ) of the Hindutvadis about to start something. There was a vid posted by @Goenitz ( Goenitz, can you recall it ? ) where a Hindutvadi leader called Yati something was fanning the riot-sentiment in Delhi region in 2019, months before the February 2020 events.

You should leave this land then and practice your new faith elsewhere.

Coz Bharat Mata has been our land's guardian deity for millennia.

You are spitting on the millions of Muslims who stayed back after Partition.

And what is this about you currying favor with certain people ? For the nth time you have not replied in my "Who is the anti-national in India" thread.

Thanks for sharing the video.

The credit goes to @Drizzt. :)

Again as I mentioned, keep it simple: it's simply victory to motherland India. And even among Muslims, people are divided on that: some Muslims chant it, some don't.

I agree. We should keep it simple. Hence I agree with the "Homeland" mentioning section in the article you quoted.

I again say, let's keep "Jai Hind".

If we exclude Muslims, no other community has any problems as far as I know (incl Christians).

I am sure that Christians know that after the Muslims are dealt with, the next in line would be them.

The UP government has passed law ( alongside the anti "Love Jihad" one ) against "Mass conversion". This is to prevent and punish Dalits who convert en masse to Buddhism and Christianity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom