What's new

Featured Delhi Muslims fear they will never see justice for religious riot atrocities

Status
Not open for further replies.
as per you Jamahir is not a true muslim, so why would you mind?
Anyways, this question is strictly relevant to Indians.
You are asking Islamists why do they oppose nationhood (remotely related to indian culture ) ?

You are asking the wrong questions.

For them India is just Dar Al harb ,their struggle will continue till it becomes Dal Al Islam.

They simply will never understand the culture where rivers and nationhood is worshipped.

For them Islam is above Nation.

Well, everyone can imagine motherland in their own way. No one is asking you to imagine motherland in the form of a Hindu goddess. And I said, 'Vande Mataram' literally means "salute to the motherland". It does not say 'pray or worship the motherland'.

Well, Salute or Pray, is really the same thing. And in the imagination of the ruling dispensation it is the latter.

Secondly, I see India as Fatherland. Somehow that seems to be more comfortable to me.

as for jamahir, i dont know if he comes from a muslim background or not. but as per islam's rules he isnt a muslim.

I am a Communist of Muslim background. I am surprised that you don't know that by now.

As for rules and all that, I suggest that you do certain things in Pakistan, the first of which would be creating a thread on this forum speaking against Muslim leftists like Faiz Ahmed Faiz and Mashal Khan. Let's see how that goes.

You are asking Islamists why do they oppose nationhood (remotely related to indian culture ) ?

For them India is just Dar Al harb ,their struggle will continue till it becomes Dal Al Islam.

They simply will never understand the culture where rivers and nationhood is worshipped.

Me and "Dar al harb" and "Dar al Islam" ?

You will find hundreds of posts by me on this forum speaking in favor of pan-human communism. Is that not enough ?

I am a Communist of Muslim background. I am surprised that you don't know that by now.

As for rules and all that, I suggest that you do certain things in Pakistan, the first of which would be creating a thread on this forum speaking against Muslim leftists like Faiz Ahmed Faiz and Mashal Khan. Let's see how that goes.

i honestly couldnt give a shit about faiz or any other pakistani communist. i told you before a muslim cant be a communist. if he calls himself that then he is kafir. the rules of islam arent open to interpretation.

"And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.”

since you are from a muslim background, i am sure you know where that quote is from.

islam is the same, doesnt matter if its in Pakistan, India or Timbuktu. same rules apply. saying vande mataram is not allowed for a muslim to say. as for jamahir, i dont know if he comes from a muslim background or not. but as per islam's rules he isnt a muslim.
But I did not ask your opinion nor asking you to say it.
Well, Salute or Pray, is really the same thing. And in the imagination of the ruling dispensation it is the latter.

Secondly, I see India as Fatherland. Somehow that seems to be more comfortable to me.
I am fine with 'Jai Hind' as well, just want to know what is the hoopla all about.
So saluting the tiranga is fine, but saluting the country it represents causes issues? BJP is ruling now, so you are saying it was fine in Congress days to say Vande Mataram?

Why are you hell bent on causing internal frictions? India does not need external enemies if people like you alienate a section of our society from within.

funny asking questions at PDF and not expecting Pakistanis to reply. if you wanted to talk to indian muslims, then piss off to india's forums.
again pleading me to go away. May be I will if you chant Vande Mataram.. come on. Golden opportunity for you.

again pleading me to go away. May be I will if you chant Vande Mataram.. come on. Golden opportunity for you.

clearly the point of this forum is lost on you. i already told you, i wont plead. i will call you out repeatedly for what you are. an indian troll.

Well, the imagery of Bharat Mata, if you give it a think, is of a Hindu goddess :
Dude, Bharat Mata ki Jai literally means victory to motherland India, the same like Jai Hind or even Vande Mataram. Don't get confused with that image. Just because we say it in Hindi doesn't mean we are saying something religious.

I frankly don't see what the hullabaloo is about in chanting either of Vande Mataram or Bharat Mata ki Jai. I'll make it simpler: 'Mata' is mother, basically a Hindi word for mother. How is that religious? Now, the English translation: ' Victory for Mother India'.

Here is AR Rahman singing Vande Mataram. He didn't raise any objection for that.

I am fine with 'Jai Hind' as well, just want to know what is the hoopla all about.
So saluting the tiranga is fine, but saluting the country it represents causes issues? BJP is ruling now, so you are saying it was fine in Congress days to say Vande Mataram?

Well, it was a simmering issue. The right-wingers just made the issue to come to the front.

Why are you hell bent on causing internal frictions? India does not need external enemies if people like you alienate a section of our society from within.

Thanks for the support. He should think more.

Truth about Bharat Matha ki Jai and Vande Matharam, both are Brahmanic slogans @jamahir @xeuss @PakistaniAtBahrain you don't need to just say that these slogans are against Islam, also say it humiliates OBC SC ST. None of the Hindutwa freaks will ask you again, if you give a proper/learned politically effective reply.

A very educating speech. @magra @KedarT.

As for the gender-neutral "homeland," it first appeared in U.S. English in "Webster's Eighth Collegiate Dictionary'' in 1973.
Now that is wonderful. Indians should adopt this. Don't Indian security organizations already use the words "Homeland security" ?

I frankly don't see what the hullabaloo is about in chanting either of Vande Mataram or Bharat Mata ki Jai. I'll make it simpler: 'Mata' is mother, basically a Hindi word for mother. How is that religious? Now, the English translation: ' Victory for Mother India'.

Please read my posts #266 and #272 again, and please also watch the speech by Kancha Ilaiah.

Here is AR Rahman singing Vande Mataram. He didn't raise any objection for that.

He should have thought deeper.

Why are you repeating a question to which I have answered ?

But watch this vid - a documentary - which will answer you officially. The vid was posted here by @Goenitz.

I'm not interested in you closet Islamist videos and sidestepping.

You have answered my questions how?

By showing fiery speeches?

When the while country saw the Muslim mobs actually attacking Hindus, houses, schools, shops, on the first day?

We'll planned attacks.

Mobile Molotov cocktail launchers. Roof defences. Rapelling ropes. Huge stache of sacks of bucks and masonry.

Cheers, Doc

I am not causing I am identifying.
Unfortunately you are too scared to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom