What's new

Featured Delhi Muslims fear they will never see justice for religious riot atrocities

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny coming from you. you tried to make Pakistanis and Bangladeshi fight in another thread about 1971. typical indian.
I did not make them fight. They have genuine reasons to fight without me contributing.

I did not make them fight. They have genuine reasons to fight without me contributing.

Phantom says he who straddles two boats gets torn perineum. - Old Jungle Saying

Cheers, Doc

Gujrat 2000 victim families still waiting for justice. And Dehli muslims ...no way.

It is called the First mover advantage and the Element of surprise.
Half moon guy is here to only troll and not for any serious talk.
His only agenda in life is to make Indians fight and die. No need to engage him.

HalfMoon is not a Muslim. He is a BJP IT Cell troll here to create confusion and create bad naming of Indian Muslims. Read this post as to how @Naofumi caught HalfMoon in the act.

I'm afraid post the Delhi Intifada a very large part of the secular liberal Indian populace has realized and resigned themselves to the reality of the constant threat of unprovoked violence by Muslims in India when things don't go their way. And so have accepted that the means adopted by the RSS and BJP, while odious to their sensibilities, are the need of the hour to prevent India from becoming a warzone like much of the ME.

@jamahir @xeuss why did Muslims attack the Hindus in Delhi first?

What did they hope to achieve?

Was it some harebrained scheme to embarrass the nation and the BJP during the POTUS visit?

Or were there more sinister undercurrents to this with the influx of a large number of Muslim aliens over the previous month's?

Was this a declaration of war?

Cheers, Doc

How did you come to the conclusion that the Muslims attacked first ? Do you not know about the rabble-rousing speeches of Hindutvadi leaders Kapil Mishra, Anurag Thakur and Ragini Tiwari ? Watch this vid of Ragini Tiwari threatening to do to the protesting farmers in Delhi in December 2020 what she did with the Delhi Muslims early in the year. Many of the people who want other Indians to chant Vande Mataram are like this woman. Enable the volume button.

Last edited:
Gujrat 2000 victim families still waiting for justice. And Dehli muslims ...no way.
HalfMoon is not a Muslim. He is a BJP IT Cell troll here to create confusion and create bad naming of Indian Muslims. Read this post as to how @Naofumi caught HalfMoon in the act.

How did you come to the conclusion that the Muslims attacked first ? Do you not know about the rabble-rousing speeches of Kapil Mishra, Anurag Thakur and Ragini Tiwari ? Watch this vid of Ragini Tiwari threatening to do to the protesting farmers in Delhi in December 2020 what she did with the Delhi Muslims early in the year. Many of the people who want other Indians to chant Vande Mataram are like this woman. Enable the volume button.

My question was very clear.

You of course will indulge in your favourite games of smoke and mirrors.

Why

Did

The

Muslims

Attack

Hindus

First.

Cheers, Doc

My question was very clear.

You of course will indulge in your favourite games of smoke and mirrors.

Why

Did

The

Muslims

Attack

Hindus

First.

Cheers, Doc

Why are you repeating a question to which I have answered ?

But watch this vid - a documentary - which will answer you officially. The vid was posted here by @Goenitz.

How did you come to the conclusion that the Muslims attacked first ? Do you not know about the rabble-rousing speeches of Kapil Mishra, Anurag Thakur and Ragini Tiwari ? Watch this vid of Ragini Tiwari threatening to do to the protesting farmers in Delhi in December 2020 what she did with the Delhi Muslims early in the year. Many of the people who want other Indians to chant Vande Mataram are like this woman. Enable the volume button.
On a different note, I dont understand the objection in saying 'Vande Mataram'.. it lierally means 'I salute you motherland', it is not a religious slogan in anyway. But I am happy to hear your perspective.

On a different note, I dont understand the objection in saying 'Vande Mataram'.. it lierally means 'I salute you motherland', it is not a religious slogan in anyway. But I am happy to hear your perspective.

vande mataram is a religious slogan. in islam such a thing is not allowed. a muslim who knows his religion would never say it.

Well, the imagery of Bharat Mata, if you give it a think, is of a Hindu goddess :

Bharat-Mata-with-quote.jpg

From an Islamic perspective no one is to be worshiped except for the One God ( though for me Nature is supreme ). So Muslims will not want to make such a salutation. Secondly, in a declared secular country why religious imagery in the first place ? Thirdly, what about those Indians who see India as Fatherland ?

The best slogan / salutation would be "Jai Hind". No one can object to it. That slogan I think was invented by a Muslim officer in Subhas Chandra Bose's Indian National Army.

Last edited:
Well, the imagery of Bharat Mata, if you give it a think, is of a Hindu goddess :

From an Islamic perspective no one is to be worshiped except for the One God. So Muslims wouldn't want to make such a salutation. Secondly, in a declared secular country why religious imagery in the first place ?

The best slogan / salutation would be "Jai Hind". No one can object to it. That slogan I think was invented by a Muslim officer in Subhas Chandra Bose's Indian National Army.
Well, everyone can imagine motherland in their own way. No one is asking you to imagine motherland in the form of a Hindu goddess. And I said, 'Vande Mataram' literally means "salute to the motherland". It does not say 'pray or worship the motherland'.

Muslims won hands down.

You Hindus are just cry babies.

You veggies are incapable of fighting.
Muslims lost ,I live in Delhi I know.

The thing I agree is...

Hindus are weak and have never really fight..

They are just waking up from a slumber.

vande mataram is a religious slogan. in islam such a thing is not allowed. a muslim who knows his religion would never say it.
as per you Jamahir is not a true muslim, so why would you mind?
Anyways, this question is strictly relevant to Indians.

as per you Jamahir is not a true muslim, so why would you mind?
Anyways, this question is strictly relevant to Indians.

islam is the same, doesnt matter if its in Pakistan, India or Timbuktu. same rules apply. saying vande mataram is not allowed for a muslim to say. as for jamahir, i dont know if he comes from a muslim background or not. but as per islam's rules he isnt a muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom