What's new

Featured Delhi Muslims fear they will never see justice for religious riot atrocities

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is an Intifada apologist. Does not condoning communal violence make you one?

An Intifada apologist is one who cries crocodile tears for the attackers because the attacked eventually rally and inflict greater losses on them as they beat them back.

The question needs answering.

Are you an Intifada apologist?

I've been reading your posts.

You sound like a young Barishal Bomber interning for full-time duties.

Cheers, Doc

The Hindus have the Parsis though.

And vice versa.

These are two ancient cousins under attack.

Joined at the hip. Destinies intertwined.

Cheers, Doc

Parsis? The biggest majority who embraced Islam and a small minority who ran away to India.

Even Christians are very gullible and could be over powered quite easily.

The only ones who can stand and have a fighting chance are the Jews. Though small in numbers, they are very shrewd.

Parsis? The biggest majority who embraced Islam and a small minority who ran away to India.

Even Christians are very gullible and could be over powered quite easily.

The only ones who can stand a fighting chance are the Jews. Though small in numbers, they are very shrewd.

It is nice you believe that Parsis are harmless.

Cheers, Doc

An Intifada apologist is one who cries crocodile tears for the attackers because the attacked eventually rally and inflict greater losses on them as they beat them back.

The question needs answering.

I've been reading your posts.

You sound like a young Barishal Bomber interning for full-time duties.

Cheers, Doc
I have been realizing that I either need a dictionary or a history book to understand you.
What is a Barishal Bomber?

I am questioning your statement on who attacked first. How do you know or where did you read that the attack was initiated by Muslims in the Delhi riots?
I am one who likes to call spade a spade. If you did read my posts, I have equally vigorously argued with people of our neighboring countries in defence of India.

I have been realizing that I either need a dictionary or a history book to understand you.
What is a Barishal Bomber?

I am questioning your statement on who attacked first. How do you know or where did you read that the attack was initiated by Muslims in the Delhi riots?
I am one who likes to call spade a spade. If you did read my posts, I have equally vigorously argued with people of our neighboring countries in defence of India.

Barishal Bomber is an intellectual of Bangladeshi refugee origins who suffers a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Currently no longer active here.

It's a rhetorical question but I'm leading you to the realization of what you are and what you stand for here.

Cheers, Doc

Barishal Bomber is an intellectual of Bangladeshi refugee origins who suffers a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Currently no longer active here.

It's a rhetorical question but I'm leading you to the realization of what you are and what you stand for here.

Cheers, Doc
You still have not answered my original question. Which credible source of information do you have that Muslims initiated the riot in Delhi?
You do not have to be a Hindu supporter to be a good person. You should be supporter of truth, it may stand with Hindus, Muslims, atheists, anyone.

You still have not answered my original question. Which credible source of information do you have that Muslims initiated the riot in Delhi?
You do not have to be a Hindu supporter to be a good person. You should be supporter of truth, it may stand with Hindus, Muslims, atheists, anyone.

An apologist is one who knows the truth, sees the truth, the same truth beamed across the world, but tries to make others believe otherwise and paints perpetrators as victims in that attempt.

Cheers, Doc

An apologist is one who knows the truth, sees the truth, the same truth beamed across the world, but tries to make others believe otherwise and paints perpetrators as victims in that attempt.

Cheers, Doc
lets cut the rhetoric and talk facts. Can you cite credible source to prove that Muslims initiated the riot?
You are quickly losing my respect, please make an effort to regain it.

How do you know or where did you read that the attack was initiated by Muslims in the Delhi riots?

Watch: Delhi riots pre-planned? Umar Khalid seen inciting people to take to the streets against Modi govt while Trump visits

lets cut the rhetoric and talk facts. Can you cite credible source to prove that Muslims initiated the riot?
You are quickly losing my respect, please make an effort to regain it.

You are labouring under the severe delusion that I want an Intifada apologist's "respect".

I just want you to be led to the realization that you are in fact an Intifada apologist.

Cheers, Doc

You are labouring under the severe delusion that I want an Intifada apologist's "respect".

I just want you to be led to the realization that you are in fact an Intifada apologist.

Cheers, Doc

Your insinuations will not help.

@magra is and will always be our guy.

Watch: Delhi riots pre-planned? Umar Khalid seen inciting people to take to the streets against Modi govt while Trump visits

I just saw the speech. He was calling for a protest against CAA at the time when Trump visits. Nowhere was he inciting violence against any community.

Cheers, Doc
Do you think if you would say the same thing 100 times, you can escape from the truth and I would believe your rhetoric?

I just saw the speech. He was calling for a protest against CAA at the time when Trump visits. Nowhere was he inciting violence against any community.

You may be a Hindu bastard but you are our Hindu bastard.

I have no interest in arguing with you.

I am not your guy. I am a patriotic Indian and I will always take the side of truth, wherever it is.

We need people like you. We will always support you overtly or covertly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom