What's new

Featured Delhi Muslims fear they will never see justice for religious riot atrocities

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened that we need the entire system to be overhauled ?

BJP Victory ?

NGO recommending MLA/MP's ?

Are NGO independent ? Not biased ?
Credible ?

NGO tries to do all of that every elections but what they will never have is the connect with people that political parties have ,as they truly are ground driven entities not like NGO's who are nothing more than paid kitty parties.
The present system is not perfect, as no system is. By I am not sure if the new system would be better or worse. I am not recommending an overhaul of the system, Jamahir is.

I am saying NGO (or NGOs or normal Youtube posters whatever) can recommend. It is entirely upto voters to look at the analysis and make their own decisions. No one would force anyone.

Any issues there?

Bhai jaan, when we have 300,000+ farmers committing suicide in 10 years only because of tradition-enforced extremely capitalist socio-economic system, when we have students committing suicide because of the extremely competitive and capitalist system, when we have people remaining blind and dying of cancers just because they don't money, when we have people discriminated against just because of their wrong birth, when we have people being honor killed... so on and so forth... it is imperative that the political, social and economic system be changed.

One example for contrast. From this article :
Issues you have raised are Farmers income ,Students committing suicide due to pressure, expensive healthcare ,discrimination & honor killing etc

Farmers loans have been written off many times ,their income has increased ,their crop is insured ,their loans are cheap ,these are all facts ,I can argue middle class family in Mumbai has worse financial independence than an average farmer.

As far as jobs for students are concerned any rational person can observe that a competitive global market model produces far higher no of jobs than any other model.

Healthcare ,the no of schemes Governments over the years have introduced are probably the most underrated things people knowingly have forgot.
There are schemes that even cover critical illnesses.

Discrimination and honor killing etc are not governance issues they are social issues ,govt.'s of any kind have very little role in them.

Rather than hyperventilating and crying for revolution, try observational rational thinking.

The present system is not perfect, as no system is. By I am not sure if the new system would be better or worse. I am not recommending an overhaul of the system, Jamahir is.

I am saying NGO (or NGOs or normal Youtube posters whatever) can recommend. It is entirely upto voters to look at the analysis and make their own decisions. No one would force anyone.

Any issues there?
I agree no system is perfect, but any transition from one system to another is a bloody one.
It has broken countries to civil wars.
Try read the constituent assembly debates on why this democratic parliamentary form of governance was adopted, it is undoubtedly the best choice for a country as diverse as India.

They do, NGO,YouTube guys etc they all do, they all have failed to influence the voters.

Voters usually decide their vote months before the actual casting.

Farmers loans have been written off many times ,their income has increased ,their crop is insured ,their loans are cheap ,these are all facts ,

1. Farmer loans being written off once are election stunts which does not permanently solve the problem.

2. Even the supposedly rich farmers of Punjab have been agitating against the proposed laws.

3. Farmer suicides continue to happen. Why ? Most farmers in India own one to a few acres of land which does not give them the earning to pay off the high-interest-taking loan sharks ( micro-finance companies, regular banks and individual mahajans ). In his 9 PM program on NDTV, Ravish Kumar spoke of Bihari farmers earning about 3000 per month. Just not enough.

4. When the few acres farmland land gets divided among children, each person inherits a meager estate, thus perpetuating poverty.

5. A farmer taking micro-finance loan renders him or her only able to pay for some immediate need ( say fertilizer purchase ). It does not make them rich.

6. The YouTuber Karl Rock spoke in one of his vids of visiting the village where the film Mother India was shot. The plot involves a moneylender ( mahajan ) called Sukhi Lala. I quote from this thread of mine about the same topic. The article is from 2019 :
Sukhi Lala generically was the moneylender-land grabber in the 1950s movie Mother India. He also appears as the land shark-zamindar in Bimal Roy’s Do Beegha Zameen, and as decadent Hari Babu in Ganga Jamuna. Sukhi Lala played the stock markets in Raj Kapoor’s Shri 420, and sold adulterated medicines in Nutan’s Anari. In Zia Sarhadi’s Footpath, Dilip Kumar underscored the evil of stock markets, derisively called satta bazaar in Nehru’s India. Indian peasants suffered Sukhi Lala’s greed and occasionally revolted violently against the excesses. Dilip Kumar’s Ganga and Sunil Dutt’s Birju would be jailed or killed in India today as Maoists.

Manmohan Singh called Maoists his biggest security threat, but offered no comment about why the peasants were committing suicide in thousands following his pro-Sukhi Lala economic policies in 1991. India’s finance minister recently flaunted the bahi-khata cover, the moneylender’s cash register, perhaps signalling who rules India today.
The film was shot in 1957. That village has not changed socio-economically even now, as Karl Rock said in his vid. Neither has India changed largely.

I can argue middle class family in Mumbai has worse financial independence than an average farmer.

I agree that the middle class also have it tough. As example, some years ago when Kingfisher Airlines went bankrupt there was the event of a woman committing suicide. She was the wife of a Kingfisher Airlines engineer whose job of course was lost. They had taken loans for various middle class things including their son's higher education. Now they would have been harassed by loan agents. She committed suicide.

I used to watch Kaun Banega Crorepati for the human stories of the contestants. Most of them would have never seen the middle prize money of 320,000 rupees. Many of these people would be middle class.

India is a country where money is omnipotent and the middle class too suffer, yet it is sad that they don't call for change.

As far as jobs for students are concerned any rational person can observe that a competitive global market model produces far higher no of jobs than any other model.

India has probably the highest number of engineers graduating out of colleges every year than any country in the world. By that count, if these people were really learning useful or innovative things, and given India's big industrial base, India should have long had a settlement on Mars. But is it so ?

Let me give another example. The two most fundamental things in a classical computer are the microprocessor ( main hardware ) and the operating system ( main software ). Every year India enrolls hundreds of thousands of students in computer engineering courses and most of them graduate in three years. Or some go in for a PhD. This has been so for at least 20 years, so these will be a few million computer engineers, yet there is no Indian operating system and microprocessor. Why ? What are these few million people doing ?

Healthcare ,the no of schemes Governments over the years have introduced are probably the most underrated things people knowingly have forgot.
There are schemes that even cover critical illnesses.

Yet NDTV shows appeals to the public to donate for curing blindness. Yet there are ads on this very website for the Ketto organization appealing the Indian public to crowdsource for treating people of cancers and other ailments which can cost 20 or more lakhs.

What is the government doing ? Wasting resources on building world's tallest statues, purchasing the equivalent of Air Force One airplanes, building new parliament building etc.

Discrimination and honor killing etc are not governance issues they are social issues ,govt.'s of any kind have very little role in them.

If I was the leader of the country I personally would have shot those parents who kill their own children for "honor". This issue and of discrimination should not have existed 74 years after Independence. They exist because the political system has failed to bring enlightenment to the society.

Please watch this song. And the vid posted in post# 184.

1. Farmer loans being written off once are election stunts which does not permanently solve the problem.

2. Even the supposedly rich farmers of Punjab have been agitating against the proposed laws.

3. Farmer suicides continue to happen. Why ? Most farmers in India own one to a few acres of land which does not give them the earning to pay off the high-interest-taking loan sharks ( micro-finance companies, regular banks and individual mahajans ). In his 9 PM program on NDTV, Ravish Kumar spoke of Bihari farmers earning about 3000 per month. Just not enough.

4. When the few acres farmland land gets divided among children, each person inherits a meager estate, thus perpetuating poverty.

5. A farmer taking micro-finance loan renders him or her only able to pay for some immediate need ( say fertilizer purchase ). It does not make them rich.

6. The YouTuber Karl Rock spoke in one of his vids of visiting the village where the film Mother India was shot. The plot involves a moneylender ( mahajan ) called Sukhi Lala. I quote from this thread of mine about the same topic. The article is from 2019 :

The film was shot in 1957. That village has not changed socio-economically even now, as Karl Rock said in his vid. Neither has India changed largely.

I agree that the middle class also have it tough. As example, some years ago when Kingfisher Airlines went bankrupt there was the event of a woman committing suicide. She was the wife of a Kingfisher Airlines engineer whose job of course was lost. They had taken loans for various middle class things including their son's higher education. Now they would have been harassed by loan agents. She committed suicide.

I used to watch Kaun Banega Crorepati for the human stories of the contestants. Most of them would have never seen the middle prize money of 320,000 rupees. Many of these people would be middle class.

India is a country where money is omnipotent and the middle class too suffer, yet it is sad that they don't call for change.

India has probably the highest number of engineers graduating out of colleges every year than any country in the world. By that count, if these people were really learning useful or innovative things, and given India's big industrial base, India should have long had a settlement on Mars. But is it so ?

Let me give another example. The two most fundamental things in a classical computer are the microprocessor ( main hardware ) and the operating system ( main software ). Every year India enrolls hundreds of thousands of students in computer engineering courses and most of them graduate in three years. Or some go in for a PhD. This has been so for at least 20 years, so these will be a few million computer engineers, yet there is no Indian operating system and microprocessor. Why ? What are these few million people doing ?

Yet NDTV shows appeals to the public to donate for curing blindness. Yet there are ads on this very website for the Ketto organization appealing the Indian public to crowdsource for treating people of cancers and other ailments which can cost 20 or more lakhs.

What is the government doing ? Wasting resources on building world's tallest statues, purchasing the equivalent of Air Force One airplanes, building new parliament building etc.

If I was the leader of the country I personally would have shot those parents who kill their own children for "honor". This issue and of discrimination should not have existed 74 years after Independence. They exist because the political system has failed to bring enlightenment to the society.

I agree no system is perfect, but any transition from one system to another is a bloody one.
It has broken countries to civil wars.
Try read the constituent assembly debates on why this democratic parliamentary form of governance was adopted, it is undoubtedly the best choice for a country as diverse as India.

They do, NGO,YouTube guys etc they all do, they all have failed to influence the voters.

Voters usually decide their vote months before the actual casting.
If you read my reply to Jamahir, I said the same that overhaul of a system can lead to a violent revolution, hence I would not want that.

May be, big neutral influencers like celebrities, film stars should encourage that people look at agenda of local candidates rather than party before voting.

I intended to a give a thorough response, but that line just shows how little you know about governance.

Rule of law and maintenance of law and order cannot be the whims and fancies of megalomaniac leaders.

If you are slapped each day, but given Rs. 100 as a compensation each day for the slap, would you be happy? All humans deserve and desire respect.

At least you are getting 100 for a slap...within your society there are poor upper casts who don't have that privilege , although they are more deserving (education and skill wise) than the ones who get through through reservation.

At least you are getting 100 for a slap...within your society there are poor upper casts who don't have that privilege , although they are more deserving (education and skill wise) than the ones who get through through reservation.
Reservation system is not perfect but any change is a political hot potato.
Ideally, only the poor among the lower casts should get reservation and that too only once. They should choose whether they want it in education, job or promotion. One benefit should be considered good enough for upliftment.

1. I never said I admire Stalin.

2. You remind me of @Zarvan from five years ago. But Zarvan was always polite. Zarvan has since mellowed down. Maybe you too will mellow down in five years.
Indian Muslims need to pick up arms and Pakistan need to help them in getting arms. Indian Muslims are biggest cowards I have come across. They think by abusing Pakistan they can get respect. They are biggest fools. Only way to gain respect in India is to kick Indian Establishment on their balls.

Indian Muslims need to pick up arms and Pakistan need to help them in getting arms. Indian Muslims are biggest cowards I have come across. They think by abusing Pakistan they can get respect. They are biggest fools. Only way to gain respect in India is to kick Indian Establishment on their balls.

Let them live peacefully. Even our Muslims are / have been not happy with our governments, Baloch, Pashtun, Sindhi...if they pick arms we don't like it...right? but ok for others to do so against their governments.

Repeated trolling

bangalis liberated ,
baloch , muhajir , pashtun , hindus, masihis are waiting .

Hindu Nazi crimes in India in 1947

1614831842271.png

Hindu Nazi crimes in India in 2020

1614831705555.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom