What's new

Delhi, Mumbai selected for ballistic missile defence shield

No offence dude, with my limited understanding of Kerala Communists, I can say that they don't believe in parliamentary democracy. For them democracy is just a stop gap arrangement until total revolution is achieved. These are not my words but from ex-communists that I heard in Kerala Channels.

Well West bengal communists are less left inclined than mamata, budhhadeb in his last tenure persuade aggressive economic reform which ultimately caused his demise.

If kerala commies are anything like prakash karat, then their are reason to hate them.

If in not wrong in latest politburo meeting people from West bengal vouch for changed world view and economic policies which was resisted tooth and nail by karat camp who are still living in Lenin era I reckon.

But anyway comparing cpm with naxalites is idiotic. They are innocent bunnies compared to mulayalam, lalu, or raj thakre et al.

When will Trivandrum get Missile Shield?:D
I think there is no need of a shield for TVM. We are too far away from their range. And i guess if in case of an attack on our Parliament, the New Assembly complex at Trivandrum will be functioning as the temporary Indian Parliament. Though im not so sure about this news.:)

when war came punjabis gave the most lives and faced pakistnis head on, but delhi and mumbai get protection first. discriminations against punjab again, i want separation and khalistan :devil::chilli:

when war came punjabis gave the most lives and faced pakistnis head on, but delhi and mumbai get protection first. discriminations against punjab again, i want separation and khalistan :devil::chilli:

It is sad, but shouldn't the whole or large swaths of India have missile defense. So, the armed forces are only supposed to defend a city or two.

This is unacceptable, I think it is high time for South to demand a Confedertion.

It is sad, but shouldn't the whole or large swaths of India have missile defense. So, the armed forces are only supposed to defend a city or two.

This is unacceptable, I think it is high time for South to demand a Confedertion.

That is unfortunate and not needed. They are rolling out the defence subsequently for all the major cities.

I demand missile defence for my satara district. If not given, I want seperate satara nation..................:lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom