VEM Technologies-built RF seekers for BMD interceptors

Seeker+for+BrahMos-1+(left)+&+LRCM.jpg

Seeker for BrahMos-1 (left) & LRCM

Seeker+for+BrahMos-1-4.jpg

Sub-modules of Monopulse seeker for BrahMos-1

Microstrip+Patch-Array+Antenna+for+Nirbhay+Multi-Role+Cruise+Missile.jpg

Microtsrip Patch-Array Antenna for Nirbhay multi-role cruise missile

All images from TRISHUL, thanks to Prasun K. Sengupta/

By the way,@Gessler,@Indo-guy,seems like War of The Words has broken out in the Trishul-Trident comment section.Apparently,a PDF member is fighting with members of that blog....and winning!!Well of course....how could those "nitwits" at Trishul-Trident could ever possibly even dream of defeating a PDF Indian??
Although I don't agree with all the points raised by that "Anurag" dude,but he still have some value in his views,not withstanding his rudimentary understanding of the matter,yet he got me worried to a certain extent!!He wasn't totally wrong in All his assessments,and it's kinda worrisome at least for me.Although I don't agree with all the points raised by that "Anurag" dude,but he still have some value in his views,not withstanding his rudimentary understanding of the matter,yet he got me worried to a certain extent!!He wasn't totally wrong in All his assessments,and it's kinda worrisome at least for me. "Anurag" dude,but he still have some value in his views,not withstanding his rudimentary understanding of the matter,yet he got me worried to a certain extent!!He wasn't totally wrong in All his assessments,and it's kinda worrisome at least for Although I don't agree with all the points raised by that "Anurag" dude,but he still have some value in his views,not withstanding his rudimentary understanding of the matter,yet he got me worried to a certain extent!!He wasn't totally wrong in All his assessments,and it's kinda worrisome at least for me.

Last edited:
Did RAW told you? :D

Pakistani designed, South african assisted engine.
Babur is truly a hybrid missile, As it is based on the US tomahawk but uses a Chinese Mini-Turbojet for power.
Its electronics have been designed in-house using electronic components from China, Europe and the United states.
However, most of the guidance electronics are based on COTS components or rather dual use tech.

Did RAW told you? :D

Pakistani designed, South african assisted engine.

Initially the engines were brought in straight forward from the Chinese Cruise missile program. It was the easiest way to get things rolling. There may be have been improvements to this design or adoptions from the South African MUPSOW program. Perhaps the range increase on the babur may be due to the change from a turbojet to a turbofan.

Crystal ball might go up in smoke when it takes into account an equally smoky history of Indian Missile program. (the going up in smoke type smoky)

Can you,the 'TTA' or any other 4 'experts' (@Jf Thunder,@ArmchairPrivate,@DESERT FIGHTER,@rockstar08) who thanked this explain what is meant by this shit ?

We had failures,but we have overcome them,and has ICBMs,SLBMs,BMD systems,SAMs-which you cant develop.

Just because your establishments even calls failures as 'successes' (and mysterious 'daadu' falls on villagers) doesnt mean that you never had any failure .
It is better for you to research about a gigantic failure -'Pakistani space program' than a few failures of our missile program.

Can you,the 'TTA' or any other 4 'experts' (@Jf Thunder,@ArmchairPrivate,@DESERT FIGHTER,@rockstar08) who thanked this explain what is meant by this shit ?

We had failures,but we have overcome them,and has ICBMs,SLBMs,BMD systems,SAMs-which you cant develop.

Just because your establishments even calls failures as 'successes' (and mysterious 'daadu' falls on villagers) doesnt mean that you never had any failure .
It is better for you to research about a gigantic failure -'Pakistani space program' than a few failures of our missile program.

Rightly said brother.But what was the need to tag them to this thread??You advised me not invite the troll,but now unknowingly you have ended up inviting four of them!!Tough luck huh??

By the way,where are you from brother??

Initially the engines were brought in straight forward from the Chinese Cruise missile program. It was the easiest way to get things rolling. There may be have been improvements to this design or adoptions from the South African MUPSOW program. Perhaps the range increase on the babur may be due to the change from a turbojet to a turbofan.

Makes a lot of sense.By the way sir,any idea what kind of DSMAC receiver is used in your Babur LACMs??
And has the Babur been made operational yet??

CANNOT EVEN MANUFACTURE A NEEDLE AND COMMENT ON OUR MISSILES

Not needed bro.And it's not that important whether they developed their missiles by themselves or not.What is important is do they have them or do they not??And as a matter of fact,Pakistanis do have got the missiles needed to engage Indian targets.

Back
Top Bottom