What's new

Delhi gurdwaras to hail Indira Gandhi 's killers as martyrs?

The wounds of 1984 will remain open until justice is done. However Sikhs should channel their anger against those responsible, instead of being angry at the entire nation. The nation supports the Sikhs in their demand for justice. Those responsible are also oppressing everybody else through their loot.

I am not at all endorsing the fact that Sikhs should demand a separate country,infact that entire sentiment have died out!!But the fact is unless the innocent victims of the 84 riots are getting justice the Sikhs who belong to the older generations would unknowingly continue clinging onto these fundamentalist ideas.
While I oppose any secession voices, I feel sometimes to get justice one need to raise these kinds of fears into GOI - perfect example Hindi agitation in 1960s. After all these are the same morons at the center who are giving reasons for another community's involvement in terrorism and treat these elements with kids' gloves. In short whoever raises maximum voice wins in this Indian democracy.

How long Sikhs need to wait for their justice?

The recent crazy actions of celebrating killers has nothing to do with the hurt feelings of Sikhs. If we accept your line of argument, the logical backlash would be to celebrate someone like Bhindranwale as he was also killed by the then government.

These recent acts are only the stupid acts of Akalis to gloat over their sway and probably to **** off Congress(warning shots?).

Gurdwaras never preach or follow nationalism, they always support their own religion which is next to Islam when it comes to extremism!

The recent crazy actions of celebrating killers has nothing to do with the hurt feelings of Sikhs. If we accept your line of argument, the logical backlash would be to celebrate someone like Bhindranwale as he was also killed by the then government.

These recent acts are only the stupid acts of Akalis to gloat over their sway and probably to **** off Congress(warning shots?).

So you want Sikhs or certain elements of Sikh groups to behave in a responsible manner while the GOI will not do a **** even after 30 years after the genocide? And guess what - Sikhs has exactly done that - they have served the nation for more than their share and has and always has proved their patriotism - what is that they get in return? Nothing - No justice - nothing. So sometimes you need to play the hardball to get the justice and I perfectly understand their feelings - give them the justice for the 1984 genocide and if the fringe elements are trying to do what they are trying to do now then play the hardball.

Before I finish who is Bhindranwale? He is a terrorist who was used by GOI and grown by GOI for its own self interest or Congress' self interest and now you are projecting him as someone representing Sikhs? Wow - a good story it is except that we see the hypocrisy and the devious nature of the GOI and many Indians.

P.S - I am not a Sikh.

The wounds of 1984 will remain open until justice is done. However Sikhs should channel their anger against those responsible, instead of being angry at the entire nation. The nation supports the Sikhs in their demand for justice. Those responsible are also oppressing everybody else through their loot.

So what is that you are doing to get the justice for them after 30 years? Lip service will not work mate - Sometimes you have to raise the shrill to instill fear in GOI and rest of the Indians - if we do not do something and get them justice then all hell will break loose - lets give them the justice - that is the fear I am talking about. And forgive me for being blunt - I do not give a **** about the lip services.

[

So what is that you are doing to get the justice for them after 30 years? Lip service will not work mate - Sometimes you have to raise the shrill to instill fear in GOI and rest of the Indians - if we do not do something and get them justice then all hell will break loose - lets give them the justice - that is the fear I am talking about. And forgive me for being blunt - I do not give a **** about the lip services.

[

And what have you done Mr Sashan? Other than sitting on your as* and doing lip service, what have you done for justice?

If we are a democracy, then only way to get anything done is to support a political party at the center which is committed to justice. The first step is for all Sikhs to stop supporting the Congress. Unfortunately many good Sikhs, after seeing the turban worn by the Chhapraasi PM, think that they should vote for Congies.

Gurdwaras never preach or follow nationalism, they always support their own religion which is next to Islam when it comes to extremism!

what a shameful and utterly idiotic thing to say......

i'll be forthright and say it.....percentage wise the gurudwaras have sent many more martyrs to the battle field than any other thing out there......

are you stupid man , does a church or a temple preach patriotism . Do you know how many sikhs have died at the borders fighting for our country ? don't make a fool out of yourself.

And what have you done Mr Sashan? Other than sitting on your as* and doing lip service, what have you done for justice?

If we are a democracy, then only way to get anything done is to support a political party at the center which is committed to justice. The first step is for all Sikhs to stop supporting the Congress. Unfortunately many good Sikhs, after seeing the turban worn by the Chhapraasi PM, think that they should vote for Congies.

I have not done anything other than sitting on my *** just like you and rest of the Indians have done. So I do not have the right to lecture the Sikhs to act responsibly when the GOI has not acted as a responsible entity in providing justice and likewise you do not and other Indians do not have the right to suggest to them to be responsible when their frustrations are spilling in various ways. Many innocent Sikhs has lost their family members and witnesses were intimidated and after 30 years they are sitting there with no hope - What are you expecting them to do? Let them raise their voices and provide the scare needed for GOI and you and me.

I have not done anything other than sitting on my *** just like you and rest of the Indians have done. So I do not have the right to lecture the Sikhs to act responsibly when the GOI has not acted as a responsible entity in providing justice and likewise you do not and other Indians do not have the right to suggest to them to be responsible when their frustrations are spilling in various ways. Many innocent Sikhs has lost their family members and witnesses were intimidated and after 30 years they are sitting there with no hope - What are you expecting them to do? Let them raise their voices and provide the scare needed for GOI and you and me.

I totally agree that the GoI has not acted responsibly. The victims are not just the Sikhs, but the Indian people as a whole. Most of our population is living in poverty and misery because of the poisonous behavior of political elites.

But does that mean it's OK for the victims to start behaving irresponsibly, and spread hatred against each other? Why not react in a constructive way that addresses the root of the problem?

for Sikhs, it is the Hindus who killed their brethren in 1984 riots. not kangressi bihari force.
(north Indian)Hindu radical elements always have a upper hand and they wanted to "teach a lesson to these militant sikhs" is what happened.
Sikhs are divided into two. a majority(90%) who are integrated to the Hindu society and India and a small % who are militant and dreams of a seperate land of pure and hopes it can solve their all issues. they looks down on Hindus as Mlecchas just like how brainwashed Sunni with Hindu hate thinks.

for Sikhs, it is the Hindus who killed their brethren in 1984 riots. not kangressi bihari force.
(north Indian)Hindu radical elements always have a upper hand and they wanted to "teach a lesson to these militant sikhs" is what happened. .

not all sikhs think like that.........only the khalistanis....who are miniscule in number......

why fault the sikhs when congis shameless protect scum like tytler who is not even a hindu.....

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...s-plea-to-probe-jagdish-tytler-s-role_1813534

1. How the Indian Sikhs are channeling their anger against the entire NATION?

2. You should thank your Sikh fellows that they are channeling their right and just anger against only those who are responsible for the massacre. By hailing the killers of Congress leader as hero. instead of killing Hindus.

3. its funny that many of you hate congress but are up in arms against Sikhs for hailing killers of Congress leader.

isnt it Sikh vs Hindu sentiments at play here?

4. Sikhs had always been loyal to India and its unfortunate that you "real" Indians get offended when they show their anger at 84 massacr of sikhs in India.'
'

1. How the Indian Sikhs are channeling their anger against the entire NATION?

2. You should thank your Sikh fellows that they are channeling their right and just anger against only those who are responsible for the massacre. By hailing the killers of Congress leader as hero. instead of killing Hindus.

3. its funny that many of you hate congress but are up in arms against Sikhs for hailing killers of Congress leader.

isnt it Sikh vs Hindu sentiments at play here?

4. Sikhs had always been loyal to India and its unfortunate that you "real" Indians get offended when they show their anger at 84 massacr of sikhs in India.'
'

ur again trying to incite people.......but then again....people can clearly see through it....save ur croc tears....its getting stale.....

Firstly this is not about Sikhs in general - it is only a small faction. If this faction were to honor killers of those Congress leaders who actually organized the massacre, that would be less objectionable, even though breaking the law should not be celebrated. However Indira Gandhi was not responsible for the Delhi 1984 massacre. (She was not even alive at that time!)

'
You are mixing things up. See above.

Back
Top Bottom