What's new

Delhi gurdwaras to hail Indira Gandhi 's killers as martyrs?

I sometimes dont understand why sikhs feel so offended because of operation blue star if a bunch of armed terrorists have taken shelter in any major hindu temple and have taken several pilgrims as hostages i will fully support a blue star like operation inside temple and will blame those terrorists and not army for such action

Say if one day Hindus become the minority in India and Indians elect a non Hindu PM. If that PM starts to perpetrate unconstitutional human rights abuses on the Hindu people, I would not blame Hindus to defend themselves even if they have to pick up the gun. Well that is what happened to the Sikhs. Since 47 the Nehru family has had an unconstitutional gangster like attitude towards the Sikhs, often violating human rights. The problem in punjab did not start with Sant Bhindranwala in the 80s. He was merely the result of the Nehru dynasty's actions towards Punjab. Try to read up on Punjab land, language and water disputes which led to all this.

I will be less offended if sikhs demand a separate country than honouring traitors.
If sikhs are not treated well in India, there is justification for separation. Or greater autonomy.
What is the justification for lionzing killers and traitors.
These guys are exactly same as mumtaz qadri.

The only religion a bodyguard has is to protect the person he/she is supposed to protect. If you hate her, leave your job first.

If you have no problem with having an international airport, schools, universities in honour of Indira Gandhi who Sikhs consider the most evil person in history along with Aurangzeb then what problem should you have if Sikhs honour their martyrs. For us patriotism does not depend on being loyal to the Nehru dynasty.

No big deal. If they're not inciting violence or rebellion and just exercising democratic right to free speech then what's the problem?

Of course we can talk about varying standards of indian democracy (especially when it applies to social media as we saw during recent racial riots ) but anyways - those who whacked indy were doing so because they felt they were protecting their community. I mean why would a Sikh want to honour her? Does it make sense at all

If you have no problem with having an international airport, schools, universities in honour of Indira Gandhi who Sikhs consider the most evil person in history along with Aurangzeb then what problem should you have if Sikhs honour their martyrs. For us patriotism does not depend on being loyal to the Nehru dynasty.

Actually there is a problem with having anything named after any corrupt politician. However IG deserves some credit for liberation of Bangladesh.

If you are condemning both Bhindranwale and IG then it's OK.

Rig Vedic, for one thing lol you dissing Punjab, but: that's where your culture, your country's name, and even your avatar's name comes from.

Secondly, what did Bhindrawale do that was wrong? Arm the akal takht? Since time immerorial that has been the seat for the sarbat khalsa, the body of the khalsa comes together to make decisions. Now, a sikh doesn't leave the house without 30kg of armor that is an old old saying.

The two came together, furthermore Sant Ji offered himself up for arrest multiple times and they couldn't book him for anything. We know you guys are cowards and hide behind others; that's why the 9th master was known as hind di chaddar.

Shubeg Singh helped free bangla along with other generals, what did Indira do? If she was so for population control, and forced surgery why did she pop out so many ugly, inbreds for the world to see?

Finally, http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Operation_Shanti Shaheed-e-quom Bhai Beant and Satwant Singh did the world a favor.

I just had a member of RAW confirm that there's many details left out in that article and that it's true.

So, think before you speak.

edit- as far as being extremeists every sikh understands the need for khalistan, every non-gaddar one. Are you aware that under curfew, and martial law over 500,000 sikhs came together at the Takht in 1986 to formally declare a war for khalistan, that everything in Punjab down to the little cockroaches is still ready to fight?

Akbar had to move his capital from Delhi/Agra to Lahore when a Sher-E-Punjab rose against him; where will Delhi and 'Hindustan' run to?

Rig Vedic, for one thing lol you dissing Punjab, but: that's where your culture, your country's name, and even your avatar's name comes from.

Dissing Punjab? Where did that come from? Punjab is as much home as any other part of India. The Rig Veda has many books and some were indeed written in Punjab, but the Saraswati river passed through present-day Haryana and Rajasthan. Anyway, let's not get sidetracked.

Secondly, what did Bhindrawale do that was wrong? Arm the akal takht? Since time immerorial that has been the seat for the sarbat khalsa, the body of the khalsa comes together to make decisions. Now, a sikh doesn't leave the house without 30kg of armor that is an old old saying.

The two came together, furthermore Sant Ji offered himself up for arrest multiple times and they couldn't book him for anything. We know you guys are cowards and hide behind others; that's why the 9th master was known as hind di chaddar.

Shubeg Singh helped free bangla along with other generals, what did Indira do? If she was so for population control, and forced surgery why did she pop out so many ugly, inbreds for the world to see?

Finally, http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Operation_Shanti Shaheed-e-quom Bhai Beant and Satwant Singh did the world a favor.

I just had a member of RAW confirm that there's many details left out in that article and that it's true.

So, think before you speak.
What Bhindrawale did wrong was to carry out a large number of terrorist attacks, with many civilian victims. He was a nobody before Congress supported him against the Akalis. Later Congress lost control of him and he was used by Pakistanis. If he had used democratic means to come to power nobody would have objected.

edit- as far as being extremeists every sikh understands the need for khalistan, every non-gaddar one.
I am afraid by that definition majority of Sikhs are "gaddar". But we are very patient, we know good sense will always prevail.

Punjab is no home of yours. Haryana is Punjab and most of the IVC sites are in 'Pakistan' which is really Punjab.

What terrorist attacks exactly? Besides the ones you see on youtube where Hindu-RSS Braminists (won't let you degrade our river with your FAKE religion's name) claim that sure's killed 25k hindu civilians or some bs like that.

He wasn't a nobody, he was the Mukhi of Damdami Taksal, the same panth that Guru Gobind Singh Ji started himself, and is linked with the Bhudda Dal. The original Sikh Misl that had you marathas and ferengi pendu peeing your pants.
-----
edit - Btw, ignoramus Sant Ji attained shaheedi at the Akal takht; before that there was no 'movement' so where did he do terrorist attacks? How could he, well you may be a better sikh than me. I'll take it that Baba Deep Singh Ji fought with head in hand, but you say Sant Ji came back and slaughtered you kutas? Well, let me get on the phone and tell the quom! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. ;) :).
- Back to orig. post----
Congress didn't lose control of him, it became obvious that the centre was only interested in supporting off-wing elements to destroy and change Sikhi and that the main issues such as Punjab's state rights under the constitution being taken away would not be solved.

He did use democratic means, like I said a sarbat Khalsa was held, the guru's will as well as the khalsa's was carried out. Democracy of Hindustan is Operation Shudi Karan, and Woodrose.

--
I like how they say majority of sikhs are against, if they were the execution of Jathedar Sardar Balwant Singh Rajoana would not have been stayed, due to security concerns; and hundred's of thousands would not have come out to protest and support him.
--
I'm done talking, it is obvius you value caste before varna, ravan before krisha, in-justice before justice, and slavery before azadi.

Let, me tell you Hindustani you know how to be a soldier with your aircraft, bombs, and machine guns but not a Sant. Hundreds of Punjab Police, CRPF, and even Faujis quit the force after seeing the conduct of Khalistani 'Terrorists' as they endured torture.

You don't even follow Hindu Dharam, you follow a bramin created myth in order to keep in-bred power.

That is all I have to say,

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

^^^ You are misguided, you should find out more about how Bhindranwale was created -

How Congress invented a 'sant' : North, News - India Today

Bhindranwale's emergence on the political landscape of Punjab can be traced back to 1977 when the Akali Dal-Janata Party government came to power after defeating the Congress in the Assembly elections. Zail Singh, the defeated chief minister who later became President of India, was most unhappy, not only because he had lost power, but also because the Gurdial Singh Commission appointed to look into his conduct as chief minister, had found him guilty of misuse of power.

It was Sanjay Gandhi, known for his extra-constitutional methods, who suggested that some 'Sant' should be put up to challenge the Akali government. Both Sanjay and Zail Singh, particularly the latter, knew how the former Punjab chief minister Pratap Singh Kairon had fought the Akalis. He had built up Sant Fateh Singh against Master Tara Singh, the Akali leader, who had become a hard nut to crack. Zail Singh and Darbara Singh, who was a Congress Working Committee member and later became chief minister, selected two persons for Sanjay's evaluation.

As Sanjay's friend, Kamal Nath, recalled: "The first one we interviewed did not look a 'courageous type'. Bhindranwale, strong in tone and tenor, seemed to fit the bill. We would give him money off and on, but we never thought he would turn into a terrorist." Little did they realise at that time that they were creating a Frankenstein.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Bole so Nihaal ...

Your Sant ji was nothing but a pawn for Indira Gandhi to settle scores with the Akalis but when he grew too strong and threatened her game plans she got him killed. Old game of congies.

and BTW Akbar moved his capital from fatehpur sikri to Lahore to keep a watch on central asia and afghanistan as there was a threat of invasion by central asian ruler Abdullah khan uzbek. don't know which sher-e-punjab you're talking about.

Rest of your rants are not going to change the ground reality that most the sikhs condemn the deeds of khalistani terrorists , having said that i'm not condoning GOI's way of handling the situation the way it did. No one is a saint here as you're trying to potray, niehter the congi government of that time nor Bhindarwale.

What Bhindrawale did wrong was to carry out a large number of terrorist attacks, with many civilian victims. He was a nobody before Congress supported him against the Akalis. Later Congress lost control of him and he was used by Pakistanis. If he had used democratic means to come to power nobody would have objected.

I am afraid by that definition majority of Sikhs are "gaddar". But we are very patient, we know good sense will always prevail.

Bro, the congress party was spreading all sorts of lies against Sant Bhindranwale. They turned him into a huge boogyman in the eyes of the average Indian in order to justify the attack on the Darbar Sahib. The planning for the attack on the Darbar Sahib started years back. Sikhs were not crazy that they began to arm themselves for no reason. Sikh arming themselves was for their protection against the congress party's gangster tactics and their Gundas like the Nirankaris who were killing torturing Sikhs with full Indira Gandhi support. Do not get influenced by the propaganda of the Nehru dynasty. This family has caused the maximum damage to India. The sooner Indians get rid of this evil family the better.

Your Sant ji was nothing but a pawn for Indira Gandhi to settle scores with the Akalis but when he grew too strong and threatened her game plans she got him killed. Old game of congies.

and BTW Akbar moved his capital from fatehpur sikri to Lahore to keep a watch on central asia and afghanistan as there was a threat of invasion by central asian ruler Abdullah khan uzbek. don't know which sher-e-punjab you're talking about.

Rest of your rants are not going to change the ground reality that most the sikhs condemn the deeds of khalistani terrorists , having said that i'm not condoning GOI's way of handling the situation the way it did. No one is a saint here as you're trying to potray, niehter the congi government of that time nor Bhindarwale.

Indira Gandhi tried to use Sant Bhindranwale against the Akali so Sikhs would be divided. But Sant Ji saw through her game plan and decided to form friendship with Akalis instead of being played by the Nehru Dynasty. The day he parted ways, the congress party began a campaign of propaganda against Sant Bhindranwale turning him into something he was not. He never once advocated Khalistan. Never did he once say break up India. But that is the propaganda spread by Indira Gandhi.

Back
Top Bottom