What's new

Defense Official: Qaher 313 Home-Made Fighter Jet to Protect Persian Gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exclusive footage!

irans-new-super-stealth-fighter-jet-experts-say-cant-fly-2copy1.1366645461.jpg

PSman !!! :coffee:

well in look sit amazing ... but we need to see what its capabilities are.

Why u are angry? While Fars guys get state money for their PS, I do it completely free. :wave:
I'm not angry, actually I laugh to every comment of yours. messing around with a burning, jealous Zionist is my hobby, without clowns like you, this forum would become boring.:lol:
I can't wait to see more pics of your nightmares. also make sure to show them to your psychologist, however I know it's useless, your only cure is what I said earlier:
put the gun in your mouth ,pull the trigger.:enjoy:

I'm not angry, actually I laugh to every comment of yours. messing around with a burning, jealous Zionist is my hobby, without clowns like you, this forum would become boring.:lol:
I can't wait to see more pics of your nightmares. also make sure to show them to your psychologist, however I know it's useless, your only cure is what I said earlier:
put the gun in your mouth ,pull the trigger.:enjoy:
Well you wish death to person who did nothing bad to u. Thats obviously a sign of anger and frustration. On the other hand I wish you only good :wave: and even more good I wish to Qaher-313 fighter.

Well you wish death to person who did nothing bad to u. Thats obviously a sign of anger and frustration.
no, that's the only solution for a cancer tumor called Israel.

On the other hand I wish you only good :wave: and even more good I wish to Qaher-313 fighter.
yeah, just make sure to keep using your pills before sleep, and next morning bring your pics here.

I wish you only good and even more good I wish to Qaher-313 fighter.

Sure, that is why you come and try to mock. At least be honest about this, or is being an Israeli apologist making it hard for you to ever be truthful?

Well you wish death to person who did nothing bad to u. Thats obviously a sign of anger and frustration. On the other hand I wish you only good :wave: and even more good I wish to Qaher-313 fighter.

i don't want to interrupt but you better stop acting. would you please tell me what have i done to you that you yourself once told me the same sentence?

no, that's the only solution for a cancer tumor called Israel.

yeah, just make sure to keep using your pills before sleep, and next morning bring your pics here.
Again dreams about murder and destruction and obsession with pills.

Sure, that is why you come and try to mock. At least be honest about this, or is being an Israeli apologist making it hard for you to ever be truthful?
Those who made this fighter are mocking, not me. And I wish luck to this program because it is funny and wastes money of evil regime. The more silly programs like this will be created the sooner this regime will fall.

i don't want to interrupt but you better stop acting. would you please tell me what have i done to you that you yourself once told me the same sentence?
I only want u to follow ur leader.

Those who made this fighter are mocking, not me. And I wish luck to this program because it is funny and wastes money of evil regime. The more silly programs like this will be created the sooner this regime will fall.

Even if this regime falls the people will never forget your country's terrorism, killing of Iranian scientists and war-hawking mentality.

Even if this regime falls the people will never forget your country's terrorism, killing of Iranian scientists and war-hawking mentality.
We saved tens of thousands of Iranian lives during Iran-Iraq war.
Your regime murdered hundreds of Israelis in return.

Spare me crocodile tears about 4 so called scientists who were murdered by your own regime.

and i also want you to follow your ancestors in the hell .
They died a natural death and I'll follow them.

We saved tens of thousands of Iranian lives during Iran-Iraq war.
Your regime murdered hundreds of Israelis in return.

blah blah blah

And we freed hundreds of thousands of you Jewish SLAVES in Babylon and in return you massacred the Persians . . . typical Zionist backstabbers . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom