What's new

Defense Official: Qaher 313 Home-Made Fighter Jet to Protect Persian Gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any purpose that this little bird intended to achieve undoubtedly it's a domestic design which is a step forward in this field, meanwhile as far as it's a low-cost fighter jet it could be mass-produced asap ... I hope to see it flying soon .

Does it say anything about what type of engine it will have or if that cost is actually added in the 2-3m figure?

Don't you think that there is a problem here, even a helicopter or tank has much higher cost than $3 million.
I think qaher will be a very light,low rcs subsonic(although i can be mistaken) plane which has a very low heat signature and because of its design can fly on very low altitude making it a very difficult target,hasan parvaneh(project manager) said that qaher is a special purpose fighter for special missions and my guess is that qaher mission is to support our attacks on us naval fleet in persian gulf also vahidi said that all infrastructure is available for fast mass production of qaher.
In iran defense industries are not privet and worker wages is low and cost of building weapons is very low so that is why it is so cheap.

I think qaher will be a very light,low rcs subsonic(although i can be mistaken) plane which has a very low heat signature and because of its design can fly on very low altitude making it a very difficult target,hasan parvaneh(project manager) said that qaher is a special purpose fighter for special missions and my guess is that qaher mission is to support our attacks on us naval fleet in persian gulf also vahidi said that all infrastructure is available for fast mass production of qaher.
In iran defense industries are not privet and worker wages is low and cost of building weapons is very low so that is why it is so cheap.

No offense but: as far as i know

Hurkus Trainer: ~$12 million
Anka-B UCAV: ~$60-70 million for 3 aircraft & 1 ground station
Anka-A UAV: ~$35-45 million for 3 aircraft & 1 ground station
Otokar Yavuz APC: $2.7-3.2 million
FNSS Pars IFV: ~$3-4 million
Altay MBT: ~$15 million

I mean a fighter jet with a cost of 2-3 million seems imposibble. Maybe the editors of the article made a mistake ?

دوستان یه حرف ....

جان مادرتان درتاپیک های ایران به هیچ وجه جواب ترک ها رو ندید این ها مثل گشه رودار هستن هرچی بشون گیر بدی برمیگردن...
من چند روز میرم تو تاپیک هاشون اصلا جوا نمیدن لطفا جوا ندید به هیچ وجه تا صایع بشن برن...

I heard ghaher can do at 3 meters from the ground level This can be very dangerous enemy ships:devil:

i think 2-3 bl is more logical.C check for Iranian B-747s costs more than 2-3 ml.

No offense but: as far as i konw

Hurkus Trainer: ~$12 million
Anka-B UCAV: ~$60-70 million for 3 aircraft & 1 ground station
Anka-A UAV: ~$35-45 million for 3 aircraft & 1 ground station
Otokar Yavuz APC: $2.7-3.2 million
FNSS Pars IFV: ~$3-4 million
Altay MBT: ~$15 million

I mean a fighter jet with a cost of 2-3 million seems imposibble. Maybe the editors of the article made a mistake ?

Holy $hit these companies are milking turkish people dry, and even in the persian versions it is mentioned as 2 or 3 million, but also bear in mind that iranian made arms are usually very cheap but there also there is the probability that original article published wrong numbers.

Ehmmm, the numbers i proivided, are not above the world avarage i can assure you that.

I can assure you on an otherthing., if you can manage the build a fighter jet for $3 million. The whole world will stop building jets and buy from you. :no:

Ehmmm, the numbers i proivided, are not above the world avarage i can assure you that.

I can assure you on an otherthing., if you can manage the build a fighter jet for $3 million. The whole world will stop building jets and buy from you. :no:
for example according to official figures jamaran-1 frigate cost us about 50 billion tomans(around 50 million dollars at that time)and jamaran-2 costed iran 72 million dollars,although they said that in later versions they will use iranian engines(jamran 1 and 2had french engines) so they will be cheaper.we also use conscripts in ministry of defense(and employed 600 of them last year) a conscript pay is around 25 to 50 dollars.

Must be a mistake even the cheapest L-39 is $2m alone the special ram coating costs millions. The glass canopy/cockpit costs 1/1.5m.

Don't take it serious the canopy remind me of:
jetsons-car.jpg

till now i took 3 million dollars to the body of the jet, so after putting engine and avionic in it it will cost about 10 million dollars at least and the price of full operational jet must be something over 25 million dollars ...

if you look this jet have a lot of things to be done ....

even saeqe isn't that cheap :D if it was that cheap then we would see more than 100 of it till now...

This "indigenous fighter jet" Iran presented on 2 February is nothing more than a very sleek plastic model. Further, the canopy appears to be constructed of basic plastic, the air intakes are unusually small, and the whole impression is of some plastic parts pasted to an old flying platform. One expert says the cockpit and ejection seat seem real, but the Qaher-313 displayed seemed too small to be a capable fighter. A photo of the cockpit shows a simple glass cockpit design using civilian avionics from Dynon Avionics and Garmin which are normally found on much less sophisticated general aviation aircraft. The markings on the backup airspeed indicator in this photo seem unrealistic, suggesting a stall speed in landing configuration of merely 70 knots and a never exceed speed of about 260 knots; values more likely to be found on a small turboprop aircraft

The aircraft is clearly a hoax with its implausible aerodynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom