What's new

Defense Official: Qaher 313 Home-Made Fighter Jet to Protect Persian Gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
just like I was saying before , Iranians might've bought the new version of adobe photo shop

i think 2-3 bl is more logical.C check for Iranian B-747s costs more than 2-3 ml.

guys,i meant the whole project costs 2-3 bl $.i quess each Qaher costs atleast 40-50 ml.

Well, that confirms what we all knew all along.
Qaher is not an aircraft that is going to intercept or challenge the likes of F-16 etc.
Its low-cost unit and an assymetrical fighter jet, meant to cause as much damage as can be, at the lowest cost possible.
If the numbers turns out to be right, Iran could afford to manufacture 100s if not thousands of them, without overstretching the military budget too much.
Maybe even be used for suicide/kamikaze attacks against US naval warships (maybe that is what they are hinting at with the "volunteer" part), if all else fails.

Its actually a very smart defense doctrine, considering the circumstances.:tup:
If any NATO pilot will ever see Qaher-313 flying he will die from laugh. That's indeed very smart asymmetrical warfare. :tup:

If any NATO pilot will ever see Qaher-313 flying he will die from laugh. That's indeed very smart asymmetrical warfare. :tup:

I think you will die from pain ... bet ?

The magnitude of the Iranian lies merited a response.
As for you ayush you should get a life. I suppose pakdefence is your shangrila lol

and why do u think they are lying??

The magnitude of the Iranian lies merited a response.
As for you ayush you should get a life. I suppose pakdefence is your shangrila lol

So Iran has become something so big in your life that you took the effort of posting about it while the Saudis are ripping your country apart through terrorism ? get a life

Were the Israeli Defence Forces also laughing when the Hezbollahi ground forces were handing their as.ses to them ?

and why do u think they are lying??

Well ayush why do you think they are telling the truth?
well ayush if you look at the state of the iranian economy, it is in a state of shambles, inflation is spirraling out of control,unemplyment is rampant, so the regime has to create a utopia to justify the regimes existence, where iran is technologically on par with nations like japan, germany, china and only a couple of years behind america ( all due to the wisdom and foresight of the revolution). As goebells said' if you tell a lie tell a big one' and hitler stated 'if you tell a lie eough times eventually people will start believing it' ,the iranian spindoctors have taken this advice to their souls.
as you will see the state propaganda machine churn out videos of missiles ,drones and flying boats, which they will claim are technologically on par with anything in the west, non of thes weapons sytems can be verified by second parties ie (pakistan can vouch for the capabilties of the f-16) now which second party can vouch for the ,state of the art iranian jets which in all probabilty cannot even fly, also iranians will claim the technological prowess of their weapons helped hezbollah to defeat israel ,well i wouldnt call reverse engineered saggers and rpgs as technologival marvels lol. and no iranians didnt supply any iran produced kornets to hezbollah, they were bought in all likelyhood on the black market just as saddams sanction starved iraqi army did,
As for the drones iran supplied to hezbollah any half decent university engineeirng dept could produce similiar tech. and as for the flying boat well that is just a unwanted russian design painted in iranian colours which the iranians will no doubt claim is cutting edge tech all indigenously produced in iran, not a single screw is imported from the outside lol
Now Ayush I cannot factually disprove any of the iranian claims, i will just stick to my common sense and regard all their claims as complete and utter hogwash.

So Iran has become something so big in your life that you took the effort of posting about it while the Saudis are ripping your country apart through terrorism ? get a life

the audacity of your claims makes it a moral crusade for me to expose your nation lol

@django something for me? ??:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well ayush why do you think they are telling the truth?
well ayush if you look at the state of the iranian economy, it is in a state of shambles, inflation is spirraling out of control,unemplyment is rampant, so the regime has to create a utopia to justify the regimes existence, where iran is technologically on par with nations like japan, germany, china and only a couple of years behind america ( all due to the wisdom and foresight of the revolution). As goebells said' if you tell a lie tell a big one' and hitler stated 'if you tell a lie eough times eventually people will start believing it' ,the iranian spindoctors have taken this advice to their souls.
as you will see the state propaganda machine churn out videos of missiles ,drones and flying boats, which they will claim are technologically on par with anything in the west, non of thes weapons sytems can be verified by second parties ie (pakistan can vouch for the capabilties of the f-16) now which second party can vouch for the ,state of the art iranian jets which in all probabilty cannot even fly, also iranians will claim the technological prowess of their weapons helped hezbollah to defeat israel ,well i wouldnt call reverse engineered saggers and rpgs as technologival marvels lol. and no iranians didnt supply any iran produced kornets to hezbollah, they were bought in all likelyhood on the black market just as saddams sanction starved iraqi army did,
As for the drones iran supplied to hezbollah any half decent university engineeirng dept could produce similiar tech. and as for the flying boat well that is just a unwanted russian design painted in iranian colours which the iranians will no doubt claim is cutting edge tech all indigenously produced in iran, not a single screw is imported from the outside lol
Now Ayush I cannot factually disprove any of the iranian claims, i will just stick to my common sense and regard all their claims as complete and utter hogwash.

All with all this so called propaganda still manges to down all those American drone RQ-170, several scangeale, RQ-5,Israeli hermes. Yet you're country is getting drones every few days. lmao, even if what they produce is propaganda It's good enough for us because they at least defend out country and we're not loosing our people to drones. Iran never claimed they were on par with west or china on anything but at least we can defend our country from drone. Iranian people in Iran do not care about military, most people who follow military new from Iran are living mosly outside and yet you say Iranian govenment is fooling it's people? If any half decent university student could produce drone then your own back so called "country" would also produce drones lol. But you cannot even make a drone

the audacity of your claims makes it a moral crusade for me to expose your nation lol
Poor guy, ''exposing'' stuff on forums is far less important in the real life world politics when your ***** get bombed into stone age by US drones lol... hehe

Exclusive footage!

irans-new-super-stealth-fighter-jet-experts-say-cant-fly-2copy1.1366645461.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom