What's new

Defense minister's name should be added to Guinness for criticizing army: Elahi

patriotic Khan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
220928_72953638.jpg

Nation will not tolerate a single word against army, says PML-Q leader.

LAHORE (Dunya News) – Pakistan Muslim league- Quaid (PML-Q) central leader Pervez Elahi said that Khawaja Asif would be the only minister who is giving statements against his own army, adding that his name should be added to Guinness Book of World Record.

He questioned as to why the government was worried about the rallies held to express solidarity with armed forces.

Addressing the journalists at his residence in Lahore, Chaudhry Pervez Elahi said locals participated in several rallies on the call of PML-Q.

He said all forces should keep in mind that the nation will not tolerate a single word against army.

220928_72953638.jpg

Nation will not tolerate a single word against army, says PML-Q leader.

LAHORE (Dunya News) – Pakistan Muslim league- Quaid (PML-Q) central leader Pervez Elahi said that Khawaja Asif would be the only minister who is giving statements against his own army, adding that his name should be added to Guinness Book of World Record.

He questioned as to why the government was worried about the rallies held to express solidarity with armed forces.

Addressing the journalists at his residence in Lahore, Chaudhry Pervez Elahi said locals participated in several rallies on the call of PML-Q.

He said all forces should keep in mind that the nation will not tolerate a single word against army.
Long time, no earning:D!!

politics is all about opportunity however i believe he is a bit late to the party as PTI and TQ have already jumped on the bandwagon.
so what, still they have there political rights, & power to support any one at any time?
whats the sin in that?

Is the Army above any criticism? No. It should be criticized where it fails and lauded when it does what it is supposed to do, just like any other institution.
yes army is above all & any criticism, thats what happens in USA to?
how many times, army bieng critisized in USA in recent past?
how many times, any journalists has frammed CIA chief in his atempted murder?
practice what you preach???

Pervaiz Elahi's name should be added to Guiness book for scratching the pole non stop ever since he lost election
noora league, s name should be added tor getting elected fakly 3rd time in a row?

Last edited:
so what, still they have there political rights, & power to support any one at any time?
whats the sin in that?

If i get to see a boot on tind's ***, believe me even if that is a sin, i am all for it :D

Is the Army above any criticism? No. It should be criticized where it fails and lauded when it does what it is supposed to do, just like any other institution.

No however Criticism for the sake of it just to marginalize an institution just because you hold a grudge against them needs to be stopped. Pakistan is in a state of war since its inception, army good or worse has played its part to keep the integrity unified apart from 71 though which is another debate for another time.

No however Criticism for the sake of it just to marginalize an institution just because you hold a grudge against them needs to be stopped. Pakistan is in a state of war since its inception, army good or worse has played its part to keep the integrity unified apart from 71 though which is another debate for another time.

The Minister is entitled to voice his opinion. Others are free to disagree with it, but it does not give anyone the right to censor any one else.

If i get to see a boot on tind's ***, believe me even if that is a sin, i am all for it :D

guss what , thts what its my aim of life? :dance3:

The minister is part of the government. He more than anyone else needs to chose his words carefully to express his opinion and not otherwise.

He is entitled to express them any way he wishes to, Sir.

The Minister is entitled to voice his opinion. Others are free to disagree with it, but it does not give anyone the right to censor any one else.
These "politicians" are should I say feudal/newly rich thugs have every right, every time, every where to make fool of all the people all the time with every excuse and every trick every threat and every tool of torture........DUMOCRAZY KI JAY

These "politicians" are should I say feudal/newly rich thugs have every right, every time, every where to make fool of all the people all the time with every excuse and every trick every threat and every tool of torture........DUMOCRAZY KI JAY

The people have given them the right by electing them. May be they should have chosen more wisely? Perhaps next time.

Back
Top Bottom