What's new

Defense minister's name should be added to Guinness for criticizing army: Elahi

these people need to be opposed,,,its not the 7 th century anymore,,in a globalized world ur action has effect on everyone

Their philosophy is self-defeating. All it needs to be cured is the disinfectant of knowledge. :)

so whats good??

autocracy and army rule??
u guys have been ruled by army for 50 years and u don't want to give civilian govt even 10-15 years to see what they can do??

there is nothing left in reading that history,,,,,today is different.

adapt to change or perish
Like throwing away its own culture and changing into one from America and Hollywood and pretend(anything you do ,we can do better) as its being done in India ?. we shall wait for the results of your experience,before we embark .I am sure we wont miss the progress Train.

Their philosophy is self-defeating. All it needs to be cured is the disinfectant of knowledge. :)
Like throwing away its own culture and changing into one from America and Hollywood and pretend(anything you do ,we can do better) as its being done in India ?. we shall wait for the results of your experience,before we embark .I am sure we wont miss the progress Train.

if u are so proud of that 7 th century culture why don't u try to write me a letter instead of typing on a laptop/computer??

why don't u stop using ur cellphone?
why don't u stop using electricity??

guess what?all these things were invented in the west so according to ur stupid logic we should shun this stuff too

if u are so proud of that 7 th century culture why don't u try to write me a letter instead of typing on a laptop/computer??

why don't u stop using ur cellphone?
why don't u stop using electricity??

guess what?all these things were invented in the west so according to ur stupid logic we should shun this stuff too

No we love those things. What we will stop is polio vaccinations. :D

so whats good??

autocracy and army rule??
u guys have been ruled by army for 50 years and u don't want to give civilian govt even 10-15 years to see what they can do??

there is nothing left in reading that history,,,,,today is different.

adapt to change or perish

by that logic even prophet muhammad(pbuh) was not a phd hence lower than a phd??!!which was certainly not the case
thats a flawed logic,,,very flawed
History is a ever lasting mirror,when you look into it,it tells you what you were then,and what you are now.

No we love those things. What we will stop is polio vaccinations. :D

thats hypocrisy at its best.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

History is a ever lasting mirror,when you look into it,it tells you what you were then,and what you are now.

only thing being u were not a part of the arabic history as u think!!
u were probably a buddhist or hindu before u got converted,no hard feelings man

How about Quranic law, where an Illiterate is not equal to an Phd, where a rapist in jail is not equal to a voluntary social worker, where no body gets up and say elect me, but people choose the one with good character and then withdraw him if incompetent without any time limit and and and and....thank you and good night.

who will decide the above mentioned qualities!

I can say for sure ,with your kind of jokes,no body will ever die laughing.

A council of scholars of their fields only.

are you kidding! u want a handful of so called scholars to rule over others! where is Koran such system is mentioned?

are you kidding! u want a handful of so called scholars to rule over others! where is Koran such system is mentioned?
If you are happy with bunch of corrupt politicians ,a product of the system,who am i to object, good luck.Remember All your progress is because of scholars ie, Scientists , Engineers,Professors,Economists,Geologists etc,etc,etc. In Pakistan all the Engineers ,Geologists etc are in favour of constructing A Kala Bagh Dame,but majority of the politicians in the Parliament oppose it,again mechanism of the system, because some of these politicians,being feudal will loose their land,while most of the barren land,after the Dam, will go to their peasants, which is not acceptable to the ruling party of land owners or property `Developers`.

If you are happy with bunch of corrupt politicians ,a product of the system,who am i to object, good luck.Remember All your progress is because of scholars ie, Scientists , Engineers,Professors,Economists,Geologists etc,etc,etc. In Pakistan all the Engineers ,Geologists etc are in favour of constructing A Kala Bagh Dame,but majority of the politicians in the Parliament oppose it,because some of these politicians,being feudal will loose their land,while most of the barren land,after the Dam, will go to their peasants, which is not acceptable to the ruling party of land owners or property `Developers`.

so what will be the criteria for these scholars ? and who will decide?

but how! voting .. then whats wrong with democracy!
Engineers union,scientists union,Lawyers union,Economists union etc etc will send their best to the central union with full power of legislations.No chance and no room for illiterates,thugs and Tricksters.

Back
Top Bottom