What's new

Defense minister's name should be added to Guinness for criticizing army: Elahi

Engineers union,scientists union,Lawyers union,Economists union etc etc will send their best to the central union with full power of legislations.

that's great! what about a union of those who are none of these ( workers, farmers etc ) !

that's great! what about a union of those who are none of these ( workers, farmers etc ) !
In Quraan there are two words,ie AAJIR (Employer) and AJEER (Employee) and it tells us that they should come to an agreement based upon looking after rights and protection of mutual interest.But their union leader will be part of the same central body,and so will be the teachers union,fisher mens union etc etc.Just no PERCHI DALO LEADER BANALO.

In Quraan there are two words,ie AAJIR (Employer) and AJEER (Employee) and it tells us that they should come to an agreement based upon looking after rights and protection of mutual interest.But their union leader will be part of the same central body,and so will be the teachers union,fisher mens union etc etc.Just no PERCHI DALO LEADER BANALO.
thats fine .. but neither employee nor employer should have superiority over others !

thats fine .. but neither employee nor employer should have superiority over others !
Again Islam tells us "pay the wages(agreed) of your worker before his body sweat dries up,and it tells the worker to protect your Employers property and don`t take any thing without his permission,because it will be haram.All these do`s and don`ts are to be protected by laws constituted by the central council ,represented by the best of every section of society.

Again Islam tells us "pay the wages(agreed) of your worker before his body sweat dries up,and it tells the worker to protect your Employers property and don`t take any thing without his permission,because it will be haram.All these do`s and don`ts are to be protected by laws constituted by the central council ,represented by the best of every section of society.

that's why i asked for fair representative of all sections ! hence democracy !

PML-N & PPP are Anti Pakistan, Anti Pakistan Army & Anti ISI.

what to do of a country whose two largest political parties anti country lol
Status Quo suits our General very well, they have led the ordinary public to believe that saying anything against General and their policies is anti-Pakistan, more plots and more top positions everywhere in the country for them in the future. Yet we want Pakistan to succeed when every public enterprise is run by retired general colonial or even brigadier who knows nothing about the business
Pakistan Zindabad

that's why i asked for fair representative of all sections ! hence democracy !
In essence yes, as long as you do not confuse it with western concept of Democracy,where perchi winner takes a seat in the parliament and majority seat winner party takes over the reign ,even if its majority is by one seat.

what to do of a country whose two largest political parties anti country lol
Status Quo suits our General very well, they have led the ordinary public to believe that saying anything against General and their policies is anti-Pakistan, more plots and more top positions everywhere in the country for them in the future. Yet we want Pakistan to succeed when every public enterprise is run by retired general colonial or even brigadier who knows nothing about the business
Pakistan Zindabad
Altaf Bhaiya ko london se lao inko theek karao............wait a second ,did he not say the Generals should take over,no problem,they can keep the goodies too?

Last edited:
thats hypocrisy at its best.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

only thing being u were not a part of the arabic history as u think!!
u were probably a buddhist or hindu before u got converted,no hard feelings man
And what was I before I became a Budhist or a Hindu.....tell me please, the honest one.

SO HISTORICALLY (USING YOUR LOGIC),YOU ARE NOT A MOORAT PAREST HINDU, BUT A SOORAJ PAREST IRANI?.

u guys are too biased to be part of any discussion here,sorry to say that.

But you are saying, before being a Hidu I was Sooraj parest, no?.

the problem is in ur offensive words,,as u would be aware i can destroy u with very unusual practices followed in islam but i am not doing it.
learn to respect ppl of other faith and for ur info sikhs are not even murat parasts,,,but its not about my religion but ur attitude to other religions which is pretty shameful considering u left ur country in the first place to greener pastures with a different culture.

if religion was so paramount u should have stayed

Back
Top Bottom