What's new

Defence talks with Saudi Arabia begin

Yeah, the kind of help Saudis have given is that, they have funded their brand of Wahabism in Pakistan. Because of which, Pakistanis are facing daily Suicide Bombings. Saudi Arabia is trying to control Pakistan by using Wahabis / Salafis. and by spreading their Wahabi Ideology. That's Why, Saudi Arabia is giving big donations to its Wahabi Madarsas in Pakistan...
Also, Saudi Arabia is also against Iran Pak gas pipeline, Why Saudi Arabia does not help Pakistan with 2 Billion Dollars , which are needed for constructing the pipeline ??? If Saudi Arabia is so concerned about Pakistani People, then Why it can't provide 2 Billion Dollars for IP pipeline , which will considerably solve Energy crisis of Pakistan ??? Can't it provide 2 billion dollars on DEFERRED PAYMENT ??? Daily income of Saudi Govt. is more than 1 Billion Dollars !! So, Providing 2 Billion Dollars is equal to only 2 days of Govt. Revenues... Can't Saudi provide atleast 1 days of its Govt. revenue to its Brotherly Country & to a country, which is claimed as a Strategic Partner ??

I am shocked at you. You are such a senior member and talking about Brotherhood in world politics... If there is brotherhood , Where is the brotherhood of Saudi Arabia ?? when Pakistan needs Money to complete various important projects like Iran Pak pipeline, Diamer Bhasha Dam , Thar Coal Projects..... a long list ) ????
Mr they have given you money for different things they gave you oil almost for free for around 10 years they funded your nuclear program and if you want money they will give it to you Saudi Arabia and UAE are only country which are still working in earthquake affected areas so first know how many projects they have funded for you than talk or you can keep your mouth shut

Mr they have given you money for different things they gave you oil almost for free for around 10 years they funded your nuclear program and if you want money they will give it to you Saudi Arabia and UAE are only country which are still working in earthquake affected areas so first know how many projects they have funded for you than talk or you can keep your mouth shut

Oil was never free dumbass, go check the records. Deferred payments does not equal free. UAE supports the Baloch separatists as it does not want Gawadar up and running. Kahan ke chutyape mar rahe ho? Pata hai kuch k nhin, ya apni marzi se jo bhi aya kah diya. You're nothing but half *** info, with your retarded "sources" deluding yourself.

My god how do you even survive.

They already have our SSG' Commando's aren't they enough :azn:?

Had.

Last edited:
Oil was never free dumbass, go check the records. Deferred payments does not equal free. UAE supports the Baloch separatists as it does not want Gawadar up and running. Kahan ke chutyape mar rahe ho? Pata hai kuch k nhin, ya apni marzi se jo bhi aya kah diya. You're nothing but half *** info, with your retarded "sources" deluding yourself.

Had.

if i am not wrong SSG protect saudi king no ? ? correct me please

thank for confirming. we got nothing else to give them back except gratitude. its they who are giving us everything and its unfair. few decades ago they lacked technical skills in military and civilian areas and their military was'nt strong but now they are an impressive force with cutting edge technology and loads of in-house projects.

I find it very humiliating that we just like others who just keep giving us.. china brother Saudi brothers ... when will we be equal friends and repay back?

our biggest capital is human skill and intellect (its in danger due to terrorism) so thats where we can equally help and co-produce something together with Saudis.

thank for confirming. we got nothing else to give them back except gratitude. its they who are giving us everything and its unfair. few decades ago they lacked technical skills in military and civilian areas and their military was'nt strong but now they are an impressive force with cutting edge technology and loads of in-house projects.

I find it very humiliating that we just like others who just keep giving us.. china brother Saudi brothers ... when will we be equal friends and repay back?

our biggest capital is human skill and intellect (its in danger due to terrorism) so thats where we can equally help and co-produce something together with Saudis.
We will be equal when we choose honest leaders

Had.
Oil was free after 1998 for almost 8 years yes in the record they said they are getting money but they were not being paid any money Mr know facts not fake documents you dumb............... it was going on until on traitor bureaucrat told IMF and World Bank this

No man, just rumors. Saudis protect their own Kings. There was a deployment for training purposes thats it.
Not rumors again SSG remained their for decades only 10 years back they returned

Oil was free after 1998 for almost 8 years yes in the record they said they are getting money but they were not being paid any money Mr know facts not fake documents you dumb............... it was going on until on traitor bureaucrat told IMF and World Bank this

Nothing was free, all deferred payments. No deal was cut on reduced prices either. They refused our requests on extending deferred payment timeline was also rebuffed. Why should they, their oil and we keep begging. Find me link to support your claims then i will believe you, otherwise its just hearsay and bullshit you pull out of nowhere. @Yzd Khalifa could explain a lot better.

Not rumors again SSG remained their for decades only 10 years back they returned

Only training purposes not guarding the kings.

Dost
These honest leaders that you talk about how do you think you will get them. The biggest joke with this country is that we all want honest leaders but we ourselves are the least honest with our country and Allah Subhana hu wa Ta alah. We begged for a country so we could live as Muslims. When we were given a country we reneged on our promise and suddenly our qibla turned towards WashingtonDC. We then do not have the patience to let a system run till it smooths itself out and yoyoed between democracy and martial laws. The same crooks are voted again and again because of biradari and clansmanship rather than an honest appraisal of their record. Add to that lack of education both worldly and religious so now we stand to loose both the worlds. And yet we dream of an honest leader. We honestly deserve to have people like bilawal the nikka Zardari and ganja Nawaz rule us for this is all we deserve to have.

Last edited:
Nothing was free, all deferred payments

Actually, there has been no deferred payments either. Every drop of oil Pakistan receives from KSA is being paid for already.

No deal was cut on reduced prices either.

True.

They refused our requests on extending deferred payment timeline was also rebuffed.

No, there were no deferred payments in first place. If KSA defers payments to any country, this will affect our us as the prices of oil change every now and then.

Why should they, their oil and we keep begging

You never begged in the first place. These reports are lame and dull. There was no such thing as freebies.

Nothing was free, all deferred payments. No deal was cut on reduced prices either. They refused our requests on extending deferred payment timeline was also rebuffed. Why should they, their oil and we keep begging. Find me link to support your claims then i will believe you, otherwise its just hearsay and bullshit you pull out of nowhere. @Yzd Khalifa could explain a lot better.

Only training purposes not guarding the kings.

No man, just rumors. Saudis protect their own Kings. There was a deployment for training purposes thats it.
We still maintain great relations with the SSG establishment up to this moment.

Usually, It is us who go to Pakistan for training not the other way around.

Yup usually the payment duration is 30 days. We got a credit line extension, along while ago. 60 days thats it. Thats it, that too for a short while. Extension requests were rebuffed in 2011. Yeah it hurts profit and i see the point.

Yup you guys do ask for training but then again we have had a little more experience in this field.

Could you please get this clear to @Zarvan, him and his delusions run my patience out.

Actually, there has been no deferred payments either. Every drop of oil Pakistan receives from KSA is being paid for already.

True.

No, there were no deferred payments in first place. If KSA defers payments to any country, this will affect our us as the prices of oil change every now and then.

You never begged in the first place. These reports are lame and dull. There was no such thing as freebies.

We still maintain great relations with the SSG establishment up to this moment.

Usually, It is us who go to Pakistan for training not the other way around.

SSG in KSA?
922793_470838579665516_1404754613_n.jpg

My information, received from my cousin who retired as a Major (medical doctor) and served in KSA for many years as part of PA contingent, is that SSG were provided for security of KSA's royal family. This happened in '80s and continued for many years. I can not say that this is still the case. But in any case Pakistan Army's SSG had a big role to play in security of royal family. They were trusted because they had no links to Saudi society and had nothing to do with tribal politics.

My information, received from my cousin who retired as a Major (medical doctor) and served in KSA for many years as part of PA contingent, is that SSG were provided for security of KSA's royal family. This happened in '80s and continued for many years. I can not say that this is still the case. But in any case Pakistan Army's SSG had a big role to play in security of royal family.
yes I have heard this from multiple sources, mainly Army personnel deputed in KSA for several years

Back
Top Bottom