What's new

Defence talks with Saudi Arabia begin

the chassis and systems are from the late 80 and early 90s; i was in the first generation mambas' for 2 years. excellent vehicle and all round capabilities. several upgrades via mg series and nyala. these are battle tested platforms in southern africa, bosnia, DRC, Afghanistan, Iraq just to name a couple.

If really saudies wants to help pakistan then they should control their Sh$$ head terrorist Rats or cut their financing the terrorist producing mosque and that will be it.
saud know they cannot attack Iran "Barking dog seldom bites " so their is no need about pakistan neutrality in this case.

agreed. sauds have funded all the taliban and while they dont want issues within their own home turf; it is exported to the rest of the countries from sudan, somalia, afghanistan etc. unfortunately the politicians in pakistan are so stupid and with a begging bowl asking for charity they have forgotten to stand up and walk. the population also is in the same mindset and continue to be indoctrinated in half baked beans ideas about religion to the point they cannot have any thought.

unfortunately the politicians in pakistan are so stupid and with a begging bowl asking for charity they have forgotten to stand up and walk. the population also is in the same mindset and continue to be indoctrinated in half baked beans ideas about religion to the point they cannot have any thought.

the world know where we stand thats why our brothers, friends and enemies treat us the way we deserve
it is great to know that some religious extremists are funded through Saudia and Behrain, some terrorists in Balochistan from India and the rest of the country by (..................... fill the blank) but who is supposed to capture and kill the terrorists? its our forces.

Another south african joint venture with IAD. immediately you can see the RG-31/Nyala/Mamba heritage. THis is our speciality. US is using designs via Oshkosh as well.

Al-Masamk is SA-KSA joint venture? Are you dreaming or what? Al-Masamk is a Saudi Made vehicle. SA has nothing to do with it.

we got nothing worth offering to KSA. they got top of the line hardware.. they got in-house weapons development projects, they got impressive weaponry and very well trained and funded military as well. KSA has access to much better trained and knowledgeable expert workforce and Pakistan doesnt have anything special to offer which KSA cant buy from the rest of the world.

nuclear proliferation is out of question so nothing much is left other than getting some promise from Pakistan that it would sit quietly when Iran is attacked.

the only benefit I see is one sided and that to Pakistan in terms of some concessions and funding. nothing for KSA which . what are we not doing already? military cooperation is already there in place.

Iran is trying to get Nuclear Bomb. Therefore, Saudi Arabia also wants to get Nuclear Bomb...No shortage of Money....

Easiest way for Saudi Arabia to get Nuclear Bomb is to control Pakistan. If Saudi can control Pakistan completely, then Saudi Arabia can get access to Pakistani Nuclear bombs. Saudi Arabia is trying to control Pakistan by using Wahabis / Salafis. and by spreading their Wahabi Ideology. That's Why, Saudi Arabia is giving big donations to its Wahabi Madarsas in Pakistan...
Actually , US is using Saudi Arabia to snatch Pakistani Nuclear Assets...
Wahabis want to control Pakistan. Is it not Possible ??? Why ???

MANY BOMB BLASTS ARE DONE BY WAHABI SUICIDE BOMBERS. ( HAVING WAHABI BELIEFS ).

SAVE PAKISTAN FROM WAHABIS / SALAFIS , SAUDI ARABIA.

SAVE PAKISTAN FROM U.S.A. ( US is also responsible for Many Bomb Blasts. )

IF SUNNIS DON’T STOP WAHABIS, THEN WAHABIS WILL START KILLING SUNNIS , BY SAYING THAT SUNNIS ARE DOING SHIRK….AND WAHABIS HAVE STARTED THAT... ( In a Karachi Shrine, 6 Muslims were found murdered, and a Warning was left on a Paper, which said, " Stop doing Shirk, Otherwise , those do Shirk will receive Same Fate". Its all happening, We only need to See and analyse it.
If You don't stop Taliban, You will be Next...

Last edited:
Mr the kind of help they have given to you and what you have to offer them in return is nothing so it is mostly because of brotherhood if you don't want to accept it your choice because if real details of their help come out and if compared to what we have given in return than our so called help is nothing but a joke
Yeah, the kind of help Saudis have given is that, they have funded their brand of Wahabism in Pakistan. Because of which, Pakistanis are facing daily Suicide Bombings. Saudi Arabia is trying to control Pakistan by using Wahabis / Salafis. and by spreading their Wahabi Ideology. That's Why, Saudi Arabia is giving big donations to its Wahabi Madarsas in Pakistan...
Also, Saudi Arabia is also against Iran Pak gas pipeline, Why Saudi Arabia does not help Pakistan with 2 Billion Dollars , which are needed for constructing the pipeline ??? If Saudi Arabia is so concerned about Pakistani People, then Why it can't provide 2 Billion Dollars for IP pipeline , which will considerably solve Energy crisis of Pakistan ??? Can't it provide 2 billion dollars on DEFERRED PAYMENT ??? Daily income of Saudi Govt. is more than 1 Billion Dollars !! So, Providing 2 Billion Dollars is equal to only 2 days of Govt. Revenues... Can't Saudi provide atleast 1 days of its Govt. revenue to its Brotherly Country & to a country, which is claimed as a Strategic Partner ??

I am shocked at you. You are such a senior member and talking about Brotherhood in world politics... If there is brotherhood , Where is the brotherhood of Saudi Arabia ?? when Pakistan needs Money to complete various important projects like Iran Pak pipeline, Diamer Bhasha Dam , Thar Coal Projects..... a long list ) ????

Al-Masamk is SA-KSA joint venture? Are you dreaming or what? Al-Masamk is a Saudi Made vehicle. SA has nothing to do with it.

my friend. KSA has no brainpower... what ever the name they want to imprint, it is a SA vehicle underneath, this was showcased long back at one of the presentations 2 years back in Johannesburg. Nyoka means snake for your information. Mk2 is standard armscor terminology when a new improvement is done. Nyoka immediately implies it roots which are from Mamba. Mamba is a very dangerous and lethal snake that can chase you down.

Mamba was the first small vehicle put out there and improvised thereafter.

Held on 19 and 23 September 2012 in Pretoria (South Africa) exhibition Africa Aerospace and Defence 2012 South African company Industrial and Automotive Design (IAD) presented the newest armored vehicle Nyoka Mk 2 class MRAP 4×4. Noteworthy that this car also received the title of Masmak, is the brainchild of joint development of IAD and groups Streit Group of Saudi Arabia.

my friend. KSA has no brainpower... what ever the name they want to imprint, it is a SA vehicle underneath, this was showcased long back at one of the presentations 2 years back in Johannesburg. Nyoka means snake for your information. Mk2 is standard armscor terminology when a new improvement is done. Nyoka immediately implies it roots which are from Mamba. Mamba is a very dangerous and lethal snake that can chase you down.

Mamba was the first small vehicle put out there and improvised thereafter.

Held on 19 and 23 September 2012 in Pretoria (South Africa) exhibition Africa Aerospace and Defence 2012 South African company Industrial and Automotive Design (IAD) presented the newest armored vehicle Nyoka Mk 2 class MRAP 4×4. Noteworthy that this car also received the title of Masmak, is the brainchild of joint development of IAD and groups Streit Group of Saudi Arabia.

You have no honor to be my friend, learn how to respect if you want to be respected.

Al-Masmak is a saudi made and bred, designed and manufactured by private saudi company that has also made several APC bedside MRACP. Al-Masmak was market in SA under the name Nyoka but it has nothing to do with SA whatsoever.

l
You have no honor to be my friend, learn how to respect if you want to be respected.

Al-Masmak is a saudi made and bred, designed and manufactured by private saudi company that has also made several APC bedside MRACP. Al-Masmak was market in SA under the name Nyoka but it has nothing to do with SA whatsoever.
suite yourself.

RSA MRAP vehicles have been around since the 70s and provided all over the world. infact oshkosh took RSA engineers for US vehicles after they had enormous losses in Iraq/Afghanistan; Canada also bought lots of these vehicles. MRAP is a south african speciality my friend. no need to brag there. It came from Rhodesia where vw beetles were used as test bed by farmers. After our first encounter with cubans in 74, lessons were learnt and first generation of MRAP vehicles came into being.
just stating facts. been in these vehicles for years and know them very well mechanically.

RSA MRAP vehicles have been around since the 70s and provided all over the world. infact oshkosh took RSA engineers for US vehicles after they had enormous losses in Iraq/Afghanistan; Canada also bought lots of these vehicles. MRAP is a south african speciality my friend. no need to brag there. It came from Rhodesia where vw beetles were used as test bed by farmers. After our first encounter with cubans in 74, lessons were learnt and first generation of MRAP vehicles came into being.
just stating facts. been in these vehicles for years and know them very well mechanically.

:rofl:

What are you blabbering about?!

Was my last post not clear enough or was it too heavy on you. I said SA has got nothing to do with Al-Masamk the saudi made MRACP. The vehicle was designed and manufactured in Saudi Arabia by Saudi group, no joint venture, no copy-paste whatsoever. In fact KSA doesn't allow private sectors to engage in joint ventures. Do I have to repeat myself over and over so that you could understand my simple english? I also said the vehicle was firstly MARKET in public under the name Nyoka two years ago during the last SA defense exhibition. That Saudi group has also designed and manufactured variants of AL-Masmak including 6x6 and many other ones.

7nkHW.jpg

143858632.jpg

798575650.jpg

060211070610as0zsb92.jpg

get-2-2010-de96xtye.jpg

060211070610vcr4e0r467rpvu8gfu3p.jpg

BDdX_fyCAAEx4Il.jpg:large

DSC_8293.JPG

30_121356860055446.jpg

Now go take a hike and stop writing nonsense.

Last edited:
Now go take a hike and stope writing nonsense.
go to hell and bury your head in an camels' back... probably will learn something about anatomy vs mechanics.
learn to write with some decency ... i never insulted you and yet you insult over and over.
SA has worked right across that region from Jordan, Saudi etc. Dont come and plaster images that you know nothing about especially MRAP.

Back
Top Bottom