What's new

Deeply concerned about rise of fanaticism in Arab world: India

@Aeronaut
see the glorious democracy of pak..
so think twice before talking nonsense about indian PM

View attachment 44428 [/USER]

And none was a mass murderer.

Your idiocity is increasing day by day ..if he is a pajthun and slapped your behind doesnt mean everyone will be like you ..u r a person with nth degree of inferiority complex and dont come out from that cave you wont survive with that attitude ..thats a given ..idiot

Na I have a superiority complex... DEAL WITH IT.

:lol: I think you are having a miscarriage not able to keep youself mentally stable. no worries. Nawaz and your army had a great history of brutalities and you don't have any locus standi on the issue.

Violence against minorities rose alarmingly in 2013: HRCP – The Express Tribune

go read something and become a arabi.
you are simply doing this :hitwall: ....slaughtering of hindus is not a crime in pakistan actually is divine for them so its doesn't count ..
Only concern is when muslims @ss get pounded for misdeed .......

Even your fellow Indians take baniya as a "Galli"... Nor are baniya known for anything except being miser fellas tricking ppl into debts.
Maybe in your society you are taught that Baniya is a gali. Its not. No one thinks baniyas trick people into debts. What do you people live in stone ages or something where rumours and all become facts?

\Na I have a superiority complex... DEAL WITH IT.

Then what was happened in Bangladesh?? Why they decide to be a separate nation even they all are muslim same as you??

Was anyone held responsible for gujrat riots n destruction of bahri ? The bombing of samjhuta express? The Orissa riots? The muzafarnagar riots? War crimes in Kashmir etc etc to make a few?
--
yes... its big topic we can discucse with detaisl on other thread

Um...yes?
Convictions have already been done for Gujarat riots.
The culprit for samjhauta express is already behind bars.
Human right violations in Kashmir are dealt by the Army in form of Court Martial and a few have been dismissed from service.

Odisha riots I have not followed so I am not aware. Muzafarnagar riots happened a couple of months back. It will take time for investigation and conviction.

In any case, it is laughable that I have to explain these things to a Pakistani. You have no concept of conviction, of courts. Its a medieval society with concepts like blood money are accepted norms of society. Where no one is ever convicted for terrorism or murder, heck there have been zero convictions for rape in entire Pakistan in the last 5 years!

Compared to Pakistan, the Indian legal recourse system is light years ahead and advanced.

It is laughable to see this nonsense .. Last time I heard the Hindu extremist boasting of killing a pregnant woman n throwing the baby into fire with his sword is still free ... The ones arrested for gujrat were released again .. Similar stories for the rest of the nonsense... So spare us your "sermons".

Nothing compared to what your army does in occupied Kashmir - which is why the people there despise you.

Go cleanse yourself of your sins in the gsnges after removing your tampon
--
go to UN

Na I have a superiority complex... DEAL WITH IT.
--
did i say mass mudeers..
it was referecne to ELCET comment of aeronaut..
what you call Mr. Zia.. a Saint or Sufi ?

It is laughable to see this nonsense .. Last time I heard the Hindu extremist boasting of killing a pregnant woman n throwing the baby into fire with his sword is still free ... The ones arrested for gujrat were released again .. Similar stories for the rest of the nonsense... So spare us your "sermons".

we have recently seen people were dancing in the street after killing a ahmadi woan and two small kids in pakistan..very recent

Mob kills 3 members of Ahmadi community - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Then what was happened in Bangladesh?? Why they decide to be a separate nation even they all are muslim same as you??

Read a book DEAD RECKONING BY YOUR VERY OWN SARMILA BOSE ... She debunked your propoganda with proof in shape of interviews of bangladeshis n Pakistanis alike .. Even Indians .

Maybe in your society you are taught that Baniya is a gali. Its not. No one thinks baniyas trick people into debts. What do you people live in stone ages or something where rumours and all become facts?
i learned about baniya first time in PDF before that i had not even known the word

You bhartis are your own worst enemies we don't even need to do anything other than spectate and laugh
If thats true think what would be we for our enemies.

Nothing compared to what your army does in occupied Kashmir - which is why the people there despise you.
Go cleanse yourself of your sins in the gsnges after removing your tampon
Kashmir is still more peaceful then most of your cities :)
Havent seen suicide bomb attacks in a decade or more.
Come and give a visit, I will take you out on empty roads of kashmir in mid night and still you dont even need to fear street dogs.

heinous crimes of your army can be compared to ISIS only.

No actually that would be your army. By that logic worse than ISIS since ISIS thick heads kill indiscriminately but see to stick together whereas your soldiers have killed eachother due to stress and seem to have suicidal tendencies but we digress

At the end of the day - a fanatic won an election in india which basically suggests what we need to know about the majority of the hindustany polity as a whole. In Pakistan religious parties have never in it's history secured majority seats in parliament and yet we have some dotheaded shmuck-tards over here who suggest Pakistanis elect fanatics too

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom