What's new

Deeply concerned about rise of fanaticism in Arab world: India

Good I'll remember that line the next time one of you baniyas accuse Pakistan of fomenting "terrorism" there ;)

Can I quote you next time?

Well its global truth and every Kashmiri now knows if there is any tension of uneasiness in valley its because of Pakistan directly or indirectly. Otherwise its a very happy place to be in, with development reaching villages the happiness quotient is rising very fast. You should have seen how the Rakhi festival was celebrated in parts of kashmir valley, when many muslim girls came forward and tied rakhi to indian soldiers.

At the end of the day - a fanatic won an election in india which basically suggests what we need to know about the majority of the hindustany polity as a whole. In Pakistan religious parties have never in it's history secured majority seats in parliament and yet we have some dotheaded shmuck-tards over here who suggest Pakistanis elect fanatics too
Our troops however always do enjoy target practice sessions.[/quote]

What does PML stands for I understand Nawaz Sharif is from same party. I am sure M in PML doesnt stand Hindu.
Is there any other religion in Pakistan that could be voted to majority ever.

The perks of being an admin. He can do whatever he wants. You (a guest from jndia) however are on a leash ;)

Don't like the arrangement? Take a hike then

Who are you? The admin can speak for himself.

Lmao none are worthy of a read other than ones by sarmila Bose and Sissoun and Rose .. With pure facts collected through full investigation ..

:lol: A separate country is not a proof for massacre but some book gave you pure facts?

you bought your manhood in discussion, might be having some real issues. I didn't . but i do know about your fantasies. do you want me to post the video. that lady was dying laughing.

You had a drone in your house I had one in my pants .. Doesn't necessarily mean my .... Which you have somehow seen? As you were commenting on it? Haha

150 dead militants (without any proof) big deal ...

P.S: in from Baluchistan n so are several members on this forum ..

While there is not a single one advocating anything we have seen Sikhs,Kashmiris n north Eastern Indians raising the issue on this very forum .. Just yesterday mods banned a N.E indian .. He also opened a thread abt racism etc.. No wake up n smell the coffee.

So we have two Jokers and the usual Mod doing their usual Chutiyapa?

@Fun thread
troll-slap-rage-smiley-emoticon.gif

:lol: A separate country is not a proof for massacre but some book gave you pure facts?

Don't show your stupidity ... If tht was a case there wouldn't have been a partition in 1947... And so on..

:lol: again a failed attempt, no wonder why country is bracketed along with somalia. there is nothing like that happened in India, i guess it might be in your curriculum to make you feel strong :lol: I know more muslims get killed in karachi alone than rest of India and even I'm not counting the victims of drone strikes and sextarian violence and freedom movement in baluchistan.

Bangladesh is a reality you should accept it and say sorry for the brutality u did there. it was indian army who saved 90000 POWs from bangladeshis.

Modi was under scrutiny for so long, even supreme court didn't find him guilty and he is more than welcome to be our prime minister.. you people have institutionalised the crime against minorities using blasphemy laws. such a shameless person you are.

India is the architect of the 1971 war and Indian agents killed more Bihari's than Bengali's who died in this conflict. First get to know facts and then speak about my country which you know nothing about. As the prime instigator of this civil war, India and former Soviet Union bears responsibility for the 30,000 or so people that died in that war.

You had a drone in your house I had one in my pants .. Doesn't necessarily mean my .... Which you have somehow seen? As you were commenting on it? Haha

150 dead militants (without any proof) big deal ...

P.S: in from Baluchistan n so are several members on this forum ..

While there is not a single one advocating anything we have seen Sikhs,Kashmiris n north Eastern Indians raising the issue on this very forum .. Just yesterday mods banned a N.E indian .. He also opened a thread abt racism etc.. No wake up n smell the coffee.

:lol: i was talking about your little drone only.. what u thought :lol: this is the one, smallest drone in the world.

bs511d5131.jpg

sorry, i thought baluchistan comes under pakistan territory :rofl:

India is the architect of the 1971 war and Indian agents killed more Bihari's than Bengali's who died in this conflict. First get to know facts and then speak about my country which you know nothing about. As the prime instigator of this civil war, India and former Soviet Union bears responsibility for the 30,000 or so people that died in that war.
ok... sorry

Ha ha thats a joke ...only people with inferiority complex drags others to shame mentally satisfying weakness of inferiority ..usually problem arises due to improper childhood ..sounding silly may be natural to you but it disgusts all others ..stop playing in to gallery ..some may see you inside out

Oh yes sire .. I had a very bad childhood the superior races indian kid next door reminded me of my inferior race ..;(

Don't show your stupidity ...

How can I take this crown from you?

If tht was a case there wouldn't have been a partition in 1947... And so on..

47 and 71 are totally different, partition in 47 happened because muslim want separate country for them self but in 71 muslim majority BD dnt want to stay away from Pakistan we all know the reason

If I wrote a post of similar quality your steps would be--

1. Give negative rating.
2. Delete the post.
3. Thread ban.
4. A Warning for trolling.

Oh i recently experienced the same.
See my first post (@Viny) and its rating and see the last post (@Jarha) and its ratings. Both had same content.
Looked more like group prejudice then a proper moderation or maintenance of forum.

tmp.jpg

tmp1.jpg

Last edited:
I am sure M in PML doesnt stand Hindu

it's nice at the very least to see that you can read and spell properly

Is there any other religion in Pakistan that could be voted to majority ever.

religions dont get voted; people do

Who are you? The admin can speak for himself.

the question is who are you? :laugh:

youre on a Pakistani defense forum just in case you forgot

Still baniyas dont have begging bowls in their hands

im inclined to agree with you there :lol:

60,000 beggars in your federal capital alone

Still baniyas dont have begging bowls in their hands like some countries.
Many of the major financial institutions where these Pakistanis go begging for money are run either by some Jews or Indian Baniyas. Both of whom these people hate to the core but even then they beg them/fall on their feets to be able to pay for the food. Arab & China just tell them to go to the next door showing no concern for their platitude at all!!

Last edited:

I have seen you consistently implying that if it were not for India, no war of secession would take place in Bangladesh. You also suggest many a time that your thoughts aren't a fringe belief and 90% of Bangladeshis share similar views.

Now, if Bangladesh's secession was an Indian design, why hasn't Bangladesh done anything so far to accede back to Pakistan? Not under Hassena, not under Khaleeda, and not under Army rule either. Care to explain why 90% of Bangladeshi wishes are being denied by 100% of Bangladesh's political players?

It is laughable to see this nonsense .. Last time I heard the Hindu extremist boasting of killing a pregnant woman n throwing the baby into fire with his sword is still free ... The ones arrested for gujrat were released again .. Similar stories for the rest of the nonsense... So spare us your "sermons".
Its not a sermon. Those are facts of your life - that life in Pakistan is lived or lost by strength. Barely any concept of justice by law. Barely any protection of law. Barely any work done by your 'Courts'.

On the other hand - a then-serving Minister of the Gujarat Government was convicted and given life sentence by the Court in the riots case. I think it exemplifies the difference of the society you live in and I live in.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom