What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone tell me how exactly he got that brain injury?

someone tell me how exactly he got that brain injury?

Although he was old at 79 yrs, any human with age above 50 having blood pressure since long or blood sugar too then they are highly prone to massive brain stroke.

Off course not. I for one would not like to be the one responsible for ruining Pakistani society with extremism , breeding terrorists, ruining the political landscape.. and leading Afghan Mujahideen to a Massacre at Jalalabad. Clearly, I dont have 1/10 of the blots he has in his career. But as extremists support extremists, you are entitled to your opinion.

As for Chawinda, some 2000 other tank operators also took part. Doesnt make up for messing up Afghanistan and our society.

And it was solely up to Hamid Gul? What you libs don't want to fess up with is the fact that Benazir, a politician also supported the Afghan resistance, and then also the taliban. Was she a part of the military? I might be an extremist but then you are also on someone's payroll.

Chalo koi nai yaar , Hamid Gul aaj hum mai nai , tu kia hua ... Umar gul se kaam chala lo :whistle:

And it was solely up to Hamid Gul? What you libs don't want to fess up with is the fact that Benazir, a politician also supported the Afghan resistance, and then also the taliban. Was she a part of the military? I might be an extremist but then you are also on someone's payroll.

Yeah, I fight for the Yehoodi Beniya Qadiyani Grey front. We run Pakistan via our control of all Tikka joints and Nihari spots.

What fails you terrorist supporters is that you think always in terms of military vs civilian because that in your delusional menltiaty. Benazir is no angel either, she stood by as the plan to sell our nuclear secrets was borne out in exchange for foreign revenue by AQ Khan and his cohort of generals.

The Taliban were propped up in case the original resistance failed, once that was done it could have been all wound up.. but Hamid Gul and his cronies had the idea of using those extremists against India and even on a political level against parties.
But then, people who like the slaughter of innocent people will always support those that plan it.

He neither messed up Afghanistan nor our society. Their is no bigger lie than this.

That would be true except that you yourself are lying about the lie.

Yeah, I fight for the Yehoodi Beniya Qadiyani Grey front. We run Pakistan via our control of all Tikka joints and Nihari spots.

What fails you terrorist supporters is that you think always in terms of military vs civilian because that in your delusional menltiaty. Benazir is no angel either, she stood by as the plan to sell our nuclear secrets was borne out in exchange for foreign revenue by AQ Khan and his cohort of generals.

The Taliban were propped up in case the original resistance failed, once that was done it could have been all wound up.. but Hamid Gul and his cronies had the idea of using those extremists against India and even on a political level against parties.
But then, people who like the slaughter of innocent people will always support those that plan it.

Waah Waah...

Shah ka wafadar, Shah se bhi zyada??

The highlighted part of your rant should be enough for even the uneducated masses to realize where your loyalties lie. And Benazir for me was and always had been a traitor. AQ Khan leaned that way, but without facts I cannot lay down a final verdict.

Regarding the politcal parties, would you say your very own MQM's militant wing was facilitated through Hamid Gul? I have no problem with MQM's foundation btw.

That would be true except that you yourself are lying about the lie.

So at that moment while they wre training mujaheedins for pakistan's survival ,they had so much time and peace of mind that they could think of training them to use them against india. Even some common sense cud have helped you.

Yes once the war was close to be won it wud have been considered , which is fine by me. Where they wanted to use them? Kashmir.

You support killing of tens of thousands of kashmiris in iok by hindus?
Is it the same mujaheedins trained by isi and cia that made ttp? no.

And then ur holy land usa was equally involved in those mujaheedins training , why not also curse that 'GREATEST NATION EVER', as per ur own words?

And now that usa has declared these same mujaheedins as insurgents.
Boltay raho frustrated churailon kee tarah over his death ,like God needs ur judgments and statements to judge his creations.

Last edited:
Waah Waah...

Shah ka wafadar, Shah se bhi zyada??

The highlighted part of your rant should be enough for even the uneducated masses to realize where your loyalties lie. And Benazir for me was and always had been a traitor. AQ Khan leaned that way, but without facts I cannot lay down a final verdict.

Regarding the politcal parties, would you say your very own MQM's militant wing was facilitated through Hamid Gul? I have no problem with MQM's foundation btw.

I am a big fan of his(Oscar) analytical and knowledgeable posts but he is the same guy who once revealed that MQM has the most organized militant wing in Pakistan only second after Pak Army but he ironically i found him against Karachi operation especially against MQM despite his admittance of several times of their militant wing and their criminal paraphernalia...Rationality is a rare gem you will find among members here..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom