What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

What really is dubious is the number of times india has to change its story :coffee:
Our media reports keep changing with new facts coming up. The government has the sources intact, and haven't changed any story yet. Unlike some dudes who sits up hill and failed to get facts on number of downed pilots and whose story keeps changing. From 3 pilots and two ac to one pilot one ac. :coffee:

Oh, and I'm glad you dropped the Taiwan fakery. :)

Oh and BTW, did Lockheed Martin sue India yet?:undecided:
lockheed-martin.jpeg

Our media reports keep changing with new facts coming up. The government has the sources intact, and haven't changed any story yet. Unlike some dudes who sits up hill and failed to get facts on number of downed pilots and whose story keeps changing. From 3 pilots and two ac to one pilot one ac. :coffee:

Oh, and I'm glad you dropped the Taiwan fakery. :)

Oh and BTW, did Lockheed Martin sue India yet?:undecided:
View attachment 544017

Pretty sure people here already said that it was a fake story with no substance but some people jump ship at the first sight. However, the Indian government and armed forces have provided so proof whatsoever and even their air strikes claims have been proven wrong by the western world. There were 3 pilots mentioned first because a twin-seater was shot down - most likely it was a Su30. Then it changed to two pilots later where DG ISPR mentioned 1 was in hospital receiving treatment and 1 was with the Army. Later it changed to 1 pilot only in custody. What I can think happened is there was a lack of communication because Abhi was taken to hospital first and it is likely the facts were mixed. However, it is equally likely that the 2nd pilot died and Pak Army hasn't disclosed it yet since it will cause Indians to rant about war etc. The third pilot as far as sources say fell inside IoK even though Ghafoor said there were looking for 2 more in the area.

Our media reports keep changing with new facts coming up.
So what happened to the old facts of proof of bombing base? I think it was satellite proof as well? How did that sink in front of NEW FACTS?

Unlike some dudes who sits up hill and failed to get facts on number of downed pilots and whose story keeps changing. From 3 pilots and two ac to one pilot one ac. :coffee:
At least from 3 to 0 were still pilots not from violating airspace to not violating airspace. From shooting a terrorist base to shooting 15 trees and a crow...I mean that is like comparing apples and oranges vs going from 3 to 1 pilot...still counting pilots though!

I for one, along with a few others - like yourself did not believe the whole suing India bit. In fact, I wrote a piece as to why would they (Lockheed Martin) embark on such a tactic. Especially since they are trying to pitch the all-new F-21 to India.

Anyways, its interesting that THAT tweet came from their Lockheed Martin India Field Office.

Has Lockheed Martin USA, said anything officially about any missing F-16's in the PAF inventory? It shouldn't be hard - they have their people working on our bases keeping a close eye on those F-16's.

So now, the question(s) you need to ask yourself are as follow:

Q1. Did a F-16 enter Indian Airspace, and drop a Amraam?

Q2. Did a F-16 get shot down by the IAF & some how ended up back in Pakistan?

I'll make it easy for you with the 2nd Question. Lockheed Martin already knows that all our (PAF) F-16 are accounted for, otherwise they would have reported it to POTUS.

So the only Question left to answer is the 1st one... If that Amraam did explode, it must have hit something.

Q. Are all of your (IAF) jets accounted for, other than the MiG-21 (WAR Trophy)?

Another video, forget the title.

It is the same video like the one posted before but shot from a different angle. You cannot tell that is an F16 or any other plane as a matter of fact. What surprising is that the person(s) recording mention only 1 parachute and not 2. I will try to play it on my computer once I get home and try to analyse the audio to see if there is the sound of two parachutes but either way no conclusion can be made.

I just feel like given multiple angles of the same scene, it may be possible to determine direction of crashing aircraft, that can tell us whose aircraft and where it landed. But for that someone local would need to identify the people who shot these and do the location analysis :)

There is another video which clearly shows 2 parachutes so I would lean towards the 2 parachute.

Its very close from sialkot sector
My friend F-16 was never used. That missile which India showed is from Taiwan not Pakistan.

India found an exploded AIM 120 will India care to explain what jet that missile hit?

It turns out that the AMRAAM was recovered nearly a 100 km away from location of the dogfight.
The missile India showed is AIM 120C sold to Taiwan so first Taiwan needs to explain how that missile ended with Pakistan then secondly that is an exploded missile now what had it hit. Thirdly where is the rest of missile?

As speculated above probably fired over sialkot sector into jammu..rather than LOC

I wont be surprised if they and us both find multiple more lying around
I see you are on twitter saying the same. The thing is has there been a larger conflict that the one we are told? I don't want to believe this. If you are to be believed than either both the parties have duds or more jets are down. I don't have a problem with the Aim 120 angle because it is possible the CAP near Sialkot were in loop and they fired at the aircraft. The thing is the exploded missile also means that it reached its mark which is maybe why PAF claims two kills.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom