What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

I see you are on twitter saying the same. The thing is has there been a larger conflict that the one we are told? I don't want to believe this. If you are to be believed than either both the parties have duds or more jets are down. I don't have a problem with the Aim 120 angle because it is possible the CAP near Sialkot were in loop and they fired at the aircraft. The thing is the exploded missile also means that it reached its mark which is maybe why PAF claims two kills.

Firstly the point that AIM 120C could not reach that far is wrong because the range on the missile is 105 km on C varient. Now back to main question why do Pakistan need F-16? JF-17 in PAF have far high air to air capabilities and PL-12 BVR is there to engage. What the hell is a Taiwanese missile doing in an India Pakistan dog fight? Either that missile is from Indian jet which India is trying to reverse enginere under the nose of USA or what. The main thing of concern for USA is wtf is that missile doing here?

What the hell is a Taiwanese missile doing in an India Pakistan dog fight?

US uses the same contract number multiple times. Same number is used for Pakistani contact for aim-120c-5 as well as others. So it can’t be really proven if it’s Taiwanese or Pakistani missile. Maybe based on the serial number but we can’t search based on that.

US uses the same contract number multiple times. Same number is used for Pakistani contact for aim-120c-5 as well as others. So it can’t be really proven if it’s Taiwanese or Pakistani missile. Maybe based on the serial number but we can’t search based on that.

So there is no proof that it is a Pakistani missile that means it is not ours thanks for ending this discussion. India should show better evidence now.

So there is no proof that it is a Pakistani missile that means it is not ours thanks for ending this discussion. India should show better evidence now.
Think of it as this way JF17 went on mission to bomb Indians, they bombed and came back. Interceptors came and JF 17 shot down one aircraft. F16 on CAP were in the loop they helped out, the AMRAAM exploded and hit the plane which went down. PAF claims two down. This make sense. I will admit I have not seen similar markings on stock photos. I don't believe many planes were involved Indians have added CAP planes to the tally as well. This only points out to the fact that AWACs are going to be a big part of the battlefield.

They wrote a number on piece of metal scrap... Means nothing

I know bro just entertaining folks here. No one knows what happened not even Indian govt and military knows so it is pointless to say any thing. Let's look at results what are they? That is what matters

Firstly the point that AIM 120C could not reach that far is wrong because the range on the missile is 105 km on C varient. Now back to main question why do Pakistan need F-16? JF-17 in PAF have far high air to air capabilities and PL-12 BVR is there to engage. What the hell is a Taiwanese missile doing in an India Pakistan dog fight? Either that missile is from Indian jet which India is trying to reverse enginere under the nose of USA or what. The main thing of concern for USA is wtf is that missile doing here?

Could be Afghan connection

They can never find their crashed SU30's and helicopters full of people despite weeks of search but they found this tiny missile within hours

After all this missile did hit something!

The wreck of their fighter jet and their pride was laying very close to the missile. Its just that in order to save their face, they forgot to pick up the wreck.

Think of it as this way JF17 went on mission to bomb Indians, they bombed and came back. Interceptors came and JF 17 shot down one aircraft. F16 on CAP were in the loop they helped out, the AMRAAM exploded and hit the plane which went down. PAF claims two down. This make sense. I will admit I have not seen similar markings on stock photos. I don't believe many planes were involved Indians have added CAP planes to the tally as well. This only points out to the fact that AWACs are going to be a big part of the battlefield.

US have AMRAAM link via satellite and anything is possible.
AMRAAM isn't 100% trustable weapon.

First of all if you are in a real search of the events of that day please count the total know wreckages of that day

One in Pakistan which is of a mig. One in India which is of a mig as said by India and one in Budgam which of Mi-17 and a missile found at Reasi. Now draw a circle and see the area of engagement

As speculated above probably fired over sialkot sector into jammu..rather than LOC

I wont be suepised if they and us both find multiple more lying around

So why do you think they were fired?

Listen to this gem. According to Indians, despite being humiliated they still won! Their MiG-21 shot F-16.

Listen to this gem. According to Indians, despite being humiliated they still won! Their MiG-21 shot F-16.

They have to sell their manjan because how will those that shit on the street and commit suicides understand that the money they spent could have improved their lives.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom