What's new

Gen Asim showed Imran proof of his wife's corruption in 2019: Shehbaz

EXCELLENT work by PMLN...now they fully drag COAS in their hate battle..... waiting for the ISPR press release ...this is a massive allegation on COAS.
Also, Shahbaz didn't provide any proof in his speech.... he said " in my knowledge" . But excellent news.....

PMLN ...Shabaz shot his foot..... lolllll .. whoever advice him...must be a GREAT genius.

That cannot be a one-way street. The reason DG-ISI got roped into the whole "corruption" drama is because they were asked to become part of the team investigating Sharif clan's corruption and dig up proof. So you cannot just use ISI to go after your political adversaries only. Once you bring them in, they will see dirt on everyone possibly and this is why the situation on hand now.
That was the final strike on COAS by PMLN ...and it's a massive strike.

...they were asked to become part of the team investigating Sharif clan's corruption and dig up proof.

By whom?

I said it back then as well, involving the MI and ISI into a civil case is unheard of and pointless.

By whom?

I said it back then as well, involving the MI and ISI into a civil case is unheard of and pointless.
By the then PTI government. IK is on the record saying that ISI was involved to help get evidence of financial corruption so the cases could be prosecuted. That is when he mentioned that Bajwa et-al were going slow on the cases etc.

MI was not involved. It was FIA/ISI to assist NAB.

Propaganda in full swing, there isn't one person representing PTI's viewpoint on Media. No point listening to constant bottom of the barrel propaganda. If he has the proof where is it?

By the then PTI government. IK is on the record saying that ISI was involved to help get evidence of financial corruption so the cases could be prosecuted. That is when he mentioned that Bajwa et-al were going slow on the cases etc.

The Panama case started under PML govt, and the JIT constituted by the SC included both MI and ISI reps. Asim Munir was at the time DG MI and multiple senior journalists are on record (Hamid Mir) being the most prominent, who mentioned the personal efforts of Asim Munir during the Panama case.

He also went to the UAE multiple times in relation to the case.

PTI was nowhere in the picture at that time.

What IK meant (as I understood) from Bajwa going slow was by not allowing NAB to prosecute the cases. Now we know why that was. Would be happy if you could link any news story or video to the contrary though.

We pointed out few issue where COAS adopt aggressive posture and Bajwa and IK let me him go. First was Iran-Pakistan Baluchistan border meeting, headed by Asim Munir, and second was a Turkey related issue..

The Panama case started under PML govt, and the JIT constituted by the SC included both MI and ISI reps. Asim Munir was at the time DG MI and multiple senior journalists are on record (Hamid Mir) being the most prominent, who mentioned the personal efforts of Asim Munir during the Panama case.

What IK meant (as I understood) from Bajwa going slow was by not allowing NAB to prosecute the cases. Now we know why that was. Would be happy if you could link any news story or video to the contrary though.
well, PMLN has an old habit of revenge taking ...if he had hard work of PANAMA , then obviously Nawaz or NANI will not spare him ...

I am not saying that PTI initiated the case. Only pointing out that in order to prosecute the cases being managed by NAB, the then SC and PTI government enlisted the support of FIA/ISI (and MI as you stated) to get evidence via the JIT. So the practice was continued in PTI's tenure. That allowed ISI to get involved and perhaps the case where the DGI reported something to PMIK.

Back
Top Bottom