What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

Yeah, as I said in some other thread, the only way for them to find this missile parts is to pull them out of their downed fighter. It's like no body finds a bullet that missed its target, however everyone pulls one out of dead body. Simple rule, no dead body no spent bullet or vice versa.

After all this missile did hit something!

The wreck of their fighter jet and their pride was laying very close to the missile. Its just that in order to save their face, they forgot to pick up the wreck.

Anyone identify this wreckage
5c764e9ba3106c65fffc396d.jpeg

Yo do realise that this is helicopter wreck? Do you see landing gear bars in far left? Or this is Su-30MKI wreck as some members of this forums sugest? But Su-30MKI has retractable landing gear not fixed one.

Hello everyone, this is my first post after years of silence, mostly because this particular subject had me scratching my head. Now, we have a confirmation where the AMRAAM wreckage was found.

Here's the confirmation that it was found in Chassana, according to my knowledge of Kashmir's geography, this is straight into the IOK from Rajouri sector (Indian side), one of the sectors India claimed Pakistani jets entered from.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...aam-missile-remnants/articleshow/68225187.cms

Now the question is, what did it hit?

And is there a possibility that the AMRAAM self-destroyed itself after losing the target?

Its Indians claim that they found the wreckage of Aim 120c. But ISPR said that PAF didn't use F16. Who is more reliable indian media or ISPR? I personally believe that IAF is saving their face behind this claim. Still IAF didn't show the second jet. May be within a week they will announce a Jet crash because of Technical fault which was down in Dogfight.

Hello everyone, this is my first post after years of silence, mostly because this particular subject had me scratching my head. Now, we have a confirmation where the AMRAAM wreckage was found.

Here's the confirmation that it was found in Chassana, according to my knowledge of Kashmir's geography, this is straight into the IOK from Rajouri sector (Indian side), one of the sectors India claimed Pakistani jets entered from.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...aam-missile-remnants/articleshow/68225187.cms

Now the question is, what did it hit?

And is there a possibility that the AMRAAM self-destroyed itself after losing the target?
They are lying

Its Indians claim that they found the wreckage of Aim 120c. But ISPR said that PAF didn't use F16. Who is more reliable indian media or ISPR? I personally believe that IAF is saving their face behind this claim. Still IAF didn't show the second jet. May be within a week they will announce a Jet crash because of Technical fault which was down in Dogfight.

Pakistan never used F-16 and that is the truth now the question remains whoes missile is that and what was intercepted by it.

One mig21 crashed in Pakistan one just accross the border in IOK. A helo crashed in Budgam so what did this AIM 120 intercepted? And who owns it? These are the question that need answer. AIM 120C 5 is an expensive missile and very accurate one too.

So Mig-21 was definitely not hit by this AIM. Guess it only leaves the Su-30 in question. :)

The Indians are down and out. They are usually very aggressive and quick to change stories etc. This time around their response is very subdued. I think that PAF has definitely made some big scores and this has an impact on Indian psyche. Su-30 cannot be ruled out at all.

Well, I don't really want to go against our own official version but the fact remains, PAF did deploy F-16s in this engagement. As a matter of fact, Sq. Ld. Hassan Siddiqui belongs to an F-16 squadron.

Well, I don't really want to go against our own official version but the fact remains, PAF did deploy F-16s in this engagement. As a matter of fact, Sq. Ld. Hassan Siddiqui belongs to an F-16 squadron.

Thr is a video of Hassan Taxing his Aircraft, while on ground support staff celebrates the kill. the Fighter Plane in the background is a JF-17, also many fighter flying Thunder have flown Falcon too !

I know bro just entertaining folks here. No one knows what happened not even Indian govt and military knows so it is pointless to say any thing. Let's look at results what are they? That is what matters
Not for the Indians though!!! They believe in convoluted details where Devils lie....

Here is conclusive proof that indians are deluded.

now i suggest if any indian still believes that an f16 was shot down that he go drink some cow piss to clear his head.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom